What's new

Major footbullet: Assault and kidnapping in Nashville

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
Nash anons raided the opening of the ideal celebrity center today. Here's what happened.

Anons were told to leave the area because the CoS had closed the sidewalks. Anons stayed 1/2 a block away from the closure on a different street. CoS security guards approach and harass them into leaving. As they turn and start to walk away, security guards tackle and attack an Anon, placing him under arrest, screaming at him, handcuffing him, and dragging him away behind their barriers while he's yelling for help and to be let go. Anons call the police who took half an hour to get there, and then cited the Anon for aggravated criminal trespassing.

1. The Anons were not on the sidewalks marked closed.

2. The Anons checked with the permit office and were able to verify they were not on the sidewalks that were closed.

3. The Anons discovered that the permits filed to closed the streets actually expired YESTERDAY.

4. Every single thing, including the assault from behind and the kidnapping of the Anon was filmed. Video to be uploaded soon.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/283-...ault-nashville-ideal-opening-post-raid-44373/

We were walking up 8th Ave to the party. THey had a huge stage up in the middle of 8th Ave, and had everything infront of the CoS blocked. THere was a "Sidewalk Closed" sign about 500 yards from where we were stopped. There were no signs anywhere else, other than a "Left Lane Closed" sign that we were just infront of.

Security guards swarmed, 3 from directly in front of us, and 2 that ran across the street. They said "Take off your masks or we'll take them off for you". They said we needed to "take our asses out of here". I asked the female guard, "Is this not a public sidewalk?" She said no, that they had purchased the sidewalks for the day and that we needed to leave. I replied that there weren't any signs. She started screaming that we needed to get the fuck out, so we turned to leave. As Anon 44 turned to leave, they came at him from behind, sideswiped his legs, and threw him to the ground. As they pinned him to ground, they screamed at him that he needed to leave. He said over and over, "I'm willing to leave! I'm trying to leave!" and they still screamed that he needed to leave. Note we were STILL about 500 yards from the first "sidewalk closed" sign. I called 911, it took them over 30 minutes to send an officer out. BY that point, we had 44 back, bruised and scraped. When he was walking away, he actually skipped back to us. ROFL. He got cited with a Misdemeanor for "Aggravated Criminal Trespassing". The cop that showed up 30 minutes after the 911 call refused me a police report. He was very rude.

We have 10 minutes of video. I am not going to post it until we've talked to a lawyer.

Also I'm going to edit out my 911 call and me crying hysterically. :)

Gear up for May 2nd, bitches. It's on.

Good twin

Floater
You okay DCA? I'm so sorry. I mean .. gee it's a good thing that they screw up so royally, but I really hate the idea of anyone getting hurt. You be careful, hun.

DCAnon

Lol, we're not actually going to Nashville until next weekend. :coolwink: Now I am SOOPER excited to go!!

Good twin

Floater
anon are my hero. !

I know, right?

I love them all. I just am so amazed at how they totally "get it". I mean the depths of insanity combined with a total certainty and self righteousness is hard for me to wrap my thinking around....and I was one of them. :ohmy:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Are these security guards CofS employees (i.e. real live SO security guys imported for the occasion from some SO base), or local contract security guys? Aren't normal security guards somewhat careful in not overstepping their bounds in case they and/or their employer get sued for unprovoked assault and battery etc.? This is weird.

Paul

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Are these security guards CofS employees (i.e. real live SO security guys imported for the occasion from some SO base), or local contract security guys? Aren't normal security guards somewhat careful in not overstepping their bounds in case they and/or their employer get sued for unprovoked assault and battery etc.? This is weird.

Paul

I agree. These guys look like trained professional armed security guards. The type hired by people like DM or celebs or politicians that are worried about their personal security.

If so, you can bet the ranch they were all briefed on anons being internet terrorists and had a plan for "handling" them.

I hope they find out the name of the security company that was in charge.

Last edited:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Was DM present at the Nashville Ideal Org opening ?

Considering how edgy these rent-a-cops were, how violent the assault was and how far the protesters were from the sidewalk closure, I have a feeling that DM himself was calling the shots, and probably offered a "bonus" to the cops prior to the arrests.

Also, I thought I read that the citation was written IN THE ORG. Gee, why would that be !

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hope someone told the Nashvile cops (the real cops) that anon44 was assaulted and that the rent-a-cops need to be arrested. I really hope that's on film.

When I got arrested at Gold I repeatedly told officer Fosberg that I was the one being attacked. He refused to do anything about it and I can assure you there will be repercussions.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Considering how edgy these rent-a-cops were, how violent the assault was and how far the protesters were from the sidewalk closure, I have a feeling that DM himself was calling the shots, and probably offered a "bonus" to the cops prior to the arrests.

Also, I thought I read that the citation was written IN THE ORG. Gee, why would that be !

While we're speculating, I think the armed guards came from a Marcabian warship. DM's calling home the troops. ;->

Wisened One

Crusader
:omg: Wow....:no:

They (Co$) are making themselves look soooooooo BAD and ALL BY THEMSELVES! :giggle: :eyeroll:

Amazing how many bullets their feet can take tho, huh? :ohmy:

I hope that the Anon that got attacked is ok, tho!

And NOW I'm gonna worry about DCA goin' next week and glued to me comp till she posts....:unsure:

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Paul

Weird indeed. How can they not know how bad this makes them look? :omg:

Could this be some sort of stat push by OSA? Number of Anon's arrested or something? To keep from getting sent to the RPF? Some kind of order from uplines that nobody would dare query?

Lynn

Div6

Crusader
While we're speculating, I think the armed guards came from a Marcabian warship. DM's calling home the troops. ;->

The Marcabian Fleet is the hidden influence behind the Anons. Davey has NO influence in that quarter. Lurk moar....

Div6

Crusader
Weird indeed. How can they not know how bad this makes them look? :omg:

Could this be some sort of stat push by OSA? Number of Anon's arrested or something? To keep from getting sent to the RPF? Some kind of order from uplines that nobody would dare query?

Lynn

Responsibility of Leaders.....flow power to those whose power you depend upon...