What's new

Major footbullet: Assault and kidnapping in Nashville

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Responsibility of Leaders.....flow power to those whose power you depend upon...

.... always push power in the direction of anyone on whose power you depend. It may be more money for the power, or more ease, or a snarling defense of the power to a critic, or even the dull thud of one of his enemies in the dark, or the glorious blaze of the whole enemy camp as a birthday surprise .... Real powers are developed by tight conspiracies . . . pushing someone up in whose leadership they have faith.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know, right?

I love them all. I just am so amazed at how they totally "get it". I mean the depths of insanity combined with a total certainty and self righteousness is hard for me to wrap my thinking around....and I was one of them. :ohmy:

I think it is actually easier for Anonymous to "get it" because there were never in. The insanity of the CofS is easy to see if you have never been enmeshed in it. Once in, we accepted so much nuttiness, that even now it is a peeling back job to see the extent of the blinkered certainty and self-righteousness.

Anonymous have done and are doing a great job! :happydance:

Weird indeed. How can they not know how bad this makes them look? :omg:

Could this be some sort of stat push by OSA? Number of Anon's arrested or something? To keep from getting sent to the RPF? Some kind of order from uplines that nobody would dare query?

Lynn

They don't know how bad it makes them look because they cannot be wrong. This is implanted in Scientologists with the repetition of KSW and similar dogma.

They are on course for total failure!

Last edited:

skydog

Patron Meritorious
David Miscavige sucks

Are these security guards CofS employees (i.e. real live SO security guys imported for the occasion from some SO base), or local contract security guys? Aren't normal security guards somewhat careful in not overstepping their bounds in case they and/or their employer get sued for unprovoked assault and battery etc.? This is weird.

Paul

I agree. In today's world of 'gotcha media' with cell phone cameras and video cameras why would anyone do something so patently stupid. In my state, citizens do not have the power to make an arrest. If they detain a person until the police arrive, they are subject to criminal and civil liability if they are wrong. I cannot believe that the a private security agent (not affiliated w/ $) would engage in this type of behavior.

Does anyone know the turnout at the $cientology event?

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
There is no "good side". Its all good. But as long as you keep hiding away west of the Mississippi, you are out of her corporal reach...for now.

lol, well there IS the "FAT SIDE" too! :coolwink:

There's no video yet, they were waiting to talk to their lawyer today though I'm reasonably sure they'll post it some time today. They had two different cameras on the event, so it was well covered. To tide you over, here's some stills.

Female security guard during the attack being given instructions by Jennifer Cox (nee; McDonald) Executive Director in NYC.
2wfphxz.jpg

The attack.
208eb1f.jpg

Distance in perspective.
oapicaabe.jpg

Another on the distance from where they were from the closed sidewalk (even though the permits had been for the day before and the CoS had no legal right to close the sidewalks, lol)
j6h8wy.jpg

Still from the video showing how Anon44 had turned around and was leaving before being attacked from behind.
dxbo7l.jpg

Photo teaser from an Anon who somehow managed to wander into the Celeb Center's restricted party and mingle around with all the sooper important Scientology guests completely unseen. :D
DSC03499.jpg

More from the inside.
DSC03503.jpg

I spoke with the Nashville Anons last night, they're doing well. Anon44 is battered, bruised, and bloodied up, so he's off to see a doctor to document all his injuries. They're all in high spirits and utterly amazed by the sheer amount of support, information, and help they were swamped with from everyone online. I remember them saying that the Ideal Celeb Center opening was supposed to draw thousands of people, but there weren't more than 300-500 people at the whole event. Most from out of town. I'll confirm with them again tonight.

In the video, they also identified a car and its driver that had followed and stalked them home from protests before. Also on camera. They'll be bringing this up at the trial to establish a pattern of harassment. They're extremely excited for the big multi-state raid this coming weekend, there should be at least 50 people from eight states flooding into the city, probably more. For anyone who wants to party with some BBQ, you're invited!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Thanks for the pix, DCA. They don't look like CofS (SO) guards. This is really curious.

What CofS VIPs were at the event?

Paul

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Thanks for the pix, DCA. They don't look like CofS (SO) guards. This is really curious.

What CofS VIPs were at the event?

Paul

Howso? Co$ guards in LA wear an imitation LAPD uniform that I'm surprised hasn't gotten them into trouble yet. However, they also hire off-duty cops in some cities and those are sometimes the most outrageous cases. Mark Bunker's Chicago arrest (and theft of video) was by off-duty cops working as 'security'.

Zinj

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Believe it!

I agree. In today's world of 'gotcha media' with cell phone cameras and video cameras why would anyone do something so patently stupid. In my state, citizens do not have the power to make an arrest. If they detain a person until the police arrive, they are subject to criminal and civil liability if they are wrong. I cannot believe that the a private security agent (not affiliated w/ $) would engage in this type of behavior.

Does anyone know the turnout at the $cientology event?

Howso? Co$ guards in LA wear an imitation LAPD uniform that I'm surprised hasn't gotten them into trouble yet. However, they also hire off-duty cops in some cities and those are sometimes the most outrageous cases. Mark Bunker's Chicago arrest (and theft of video) was by off-duty cops working as 'security'.

Zinj

There is a sort of sub-culture in US society that might be described and "Police/Security/Corrections" and as a group they are meaner'n all hell.

Avoid them if humanly possible is my advice.

EP

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Weird indeed. How can they not know how bad this makes them look? :omg:

Could this be some sort of stat push by OSA? Number of Anon's arrested or something? To keep from getting sent to the RPF? Some kind of order from uplines that nobody would dare query?

Lynn

I am not at all that this is a "footbullet".

It's ONLY a footbullet if the person arrested a) sues the guards and the cofs and b) wins.

Otherwise all it is , is successful intimidation by the CofS. They got some uniformed ARMED thugs out on the street and beat down a protester.

The Cofs aint interested, IMHO, in having Anonymous think nicely of them. Most of the rest of the population are either not interested or would think that there MUST be a legitimate reason for uniformed men taking a masked person down.

Doing something brutish and nasty is a CofS trademark - they do not mind at all appearing to be a threatening presence.

What would be a footbullet for them would be someone showing them up to be weak and ineffective.

DCAnon

Court date is May 15th. :) Anons have a lawyer and will be counter suing. Also, watch for the video to be spread to media once it's up. Nash Anons will make sure it's disseminated far and wide in their area. Lol, I don't think anyone is intimidated by some rent-a-cops paid by alien cultists. :happydance:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Court date is May 15th. :) Anons have a lawyer and will be counter suing. Also, watch for the video to be spread to media once it's up. Nash Anons will make sure it's disseminated far and wide in their area. Lol, I don't think anyone is intimidated by some rent-a-cops paid by alien cultists. :happydance:

Specially when they arrest someone away from the area they are hired to watch. And the permits had expired.:duh:
Who fucked that one up.:D

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Zinj

One simple answer Zinj is that there aren't any SO units in Tennessee. Any gun carrying permits valid in California or New York would not be valid there, since Tennessee does not have a reciprocity agreement with California or New York. See http://www.tn.gov/safety/handgun/reciprocity.htm

Besides, apart from the guns, they don't look like SO guards. The uniforms don't match, not smart enough with those plain black t-shirts. I see white printing on the back of one of them, presumable saying "Hardass Security" or whatever company they work for, or similar.

Paul

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Zinj

The CoS hires OFF-DUTY LAPD officers. I really don't think there's been one that faked an LAPD uniform. That will get them in serious trouble. Officer Bowman (according to Smurf) goes for $42.00/hr, but he personally told me he'd be available for our events for $75.00. Gee, that's unfair !

The Scilon guards do look like sheriff officers, especially with their cracker jack sheriff badge, their gun belt and their assorted accessories. I personally feel that they're skirting the law, and are certainly illegal when using foreigners with religious R-1 visas doing this this type of work. (e.g. Frank and Alex at the HGB building)

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The first Co$ 'security' I ever ran into were at HGB in '98 and were wearing an exact duplicate LAPD uniform, however, with a 'Security' label badge. From the looks of these characters though, I'd guess 'off-duty' local cops.

Zinj

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Has anybody confirmed that DM was present at that event ? He's supposed to go to every Ideal org opening.

I think Dallas is next (or has this happened already ?) I've been told DM will be there.

We must enturbulate DM as much as possible. Look at Mark Headly's posting regarding the load of approvals and signatures that DM has to do. He approves EVERYTHING (pretty much), because he doesn't trust anyone.

Get DM and this whole thing collapses.

We MUST have him at the various upcoming trials.

DCAnon

Dallas happened two weeks ago. DC is set to be next on June 9th (lol, if they finish)