What's new

Major footbullet: Assault and kidnapping in Nashville

Carmel

Crusader
A few of us ANZO folk have been looking at this thread, thinking, "wtf"? We don't have this sort of thing happen here, with our CofS seccies.

It's good to have all this info and to see that ya have pix 'evidence' - the thought of it getting to the media is pleasing, but justice or media coverage won't necessarily be a walk in the park, I'd imagine!

Good on you DC, and all of you! :thumbsup: All the best with this - we're behind ya in spirit, and will be looking forward to hearing about the next chapter of this fiasco.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
The difference between this raid and other raids is DM was present.

When DM is going to be present, the chance of violence is greatly increased. I don't believe Scn is going to hire group of armed thugs for a monthly raid.

Terril park

Sponsor

When DM is going to be present, the chance of violence is greatly increased. I don't believe Scn is going to hire group of armed thugs for a monthly raid.

I think DM is worried someone will shoot him or something. I wasn't dead filed
until DM gave an event at St. Hill. I'd always answer call in by saying I was going, did that for many years. Even mentioned the FZ a few times. However
on this event an E/O rang me back and said I couldn't come. Clearly DM had the
call in confirms checked aginst OSA files [ I have one of those]. Got me off
the mailing and call in lists. :)

Mystic

Crusader

Pooks, what's the substantiating evidence Dinky DM was there? Like pics or docs. Even though this may be but a circumstantial claim, Dinky DM's presence, I see the same circumstances. But I sure would like to see hard evidence.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Wow. A group of hired and armed Thugs in look-a-like police uniforms, aggressively go after 4 young protesters, (3 of them are girls). The thugs
threaten to have the young protesters arrested and to say the hired thugs acted completely unprofessional would be a gross understatement.

It was overkill right from the beginning and quite obvious that the hired, armed
Thugs, were instructed on exactly what do to. Scn is not going to let their
hired thugs just do whatever they want. Scn has a script and drills everything in advance.

Watch it.

Atrocious Behavior!

OMG! I just watched the video footage.What the hell is this?? Can anybody be "security", hold a gun and arrest anyone on the street in America??
That is freakin; scary!!!!
Is this assault being shown on the News?
I am real glad I don't live in America "home of the "free?" And these are just people peacefully protesting. I can't believe these "security" people get away with it. I am bewildered by this!

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology knows they are in the wrong that's why they have to try to shut everyone up.

So sorry DM, the boat is sinking.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
OMG! I just watched the video footage.What the hell is this?? Can anybody be "security", hold a gun and arrest anyone on the street in America??
That is freakin; scary!!!!
Is this assault being shown on the News?
I am real glad I don't live in America "home of the "free?" And these are just people peacefully protesting. I can't believe these "security" people get away with it. I am bewildered by this!

They are police officers, hired in their off duty time. Very common in the US.

They bring their cop attitude with them even when "private".

Also legally they are police even when doing private duty.

Cops scare me too.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Cops scare me too.

Cops don't scare me. Cops working for Co$ are an abomination. Shades of the 'Clear Planet'.

Zinj

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
church of scientology, ideal celebrity center, 1130 8TH AVE S, Nashville, TN, 37203
(Corner of 8TH AVE S and Chestnut ST/Edgehill AVE)

Google Map: Shows South side of building.
Fast forward to :40 seconds into the video below
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...=-_abfc8U8x-rAiei27kW-A&cbp=12,32.73,,0,-9.42

Google Map: Shows West side of building.
Fast forward to :44 seconds into the video below.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...=-_abfc8U8x-rAiei27kW-A&cbp=12,96.43,,0,-9.28

Google Map: Fast forward to :51 thru :55 seconds into the video below.
Notice the yellow sign to the woman's left.
Notice the brown awning on the building to her right.
Notice the base of the light pole (at 1:21) where he was forced down.
Protesters were 1 +1/3 blocks away, headed South on the opposite (West) side of 8TH ST,
They were 2/3 block South of Archer ST.
They were 1/3 block North of Olympic ST.
They were 1 +1/3 blocks North of Central ST which borders to the North of scientology.
Three scientology security commandos took down Mr44 at the base of the light pole,
on the right (West) side of the screen, in front of the building with the dark green awning.
Mr44's picture and voice are at (1:16 thru 2:02) in the WSMV news video below.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...-86.778825&spn=0.001761,0.003586&z=19&iwloc=A

Video: Nashville Channel 4 WSMV TV coverage, captured by YouTube/DarthTrayalMix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a082lNBPv4

Last edited:

NonScio

Patron Meritorious

Cops scare me too.

They are police even if off duty only if that off duty work
is in their police jurisdiction. A Nashville Police officer who
accepts off duty work in New York has absolutely no
police powers whatsoever in New York. A small town
"Barney Fife" cop from some Tennesee "Maysville" does
not have any authority whatsoever in Nashville.