What's new

Major footbullet: Assault and kidnapping in Nashville

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
---------------
Sorry for this double post -- I put it in the scientology front companies too -- Here is a list of what "may" be 37 scientology front companies receiving mail at the Nashville Ideal Org, at "1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN, 37203" according to MAPS.google.com
---------------
I have wanted to know who the scientology "front groups" are in a city.
So I'd know who "not" to deal with. For example, suppose I wanted an
attorney to challenge the church of scientology -- well now I wouldn't
want a scientologist, would I? And I wouldn't expect an attorney to tell
me he was a scientologist, either. And I prefer not to have to ask them.
This method I'm going to present is not clear cut, but it's better than
simple googles.

I know I can google it. But this puts me to a lot of work, and there's
no way to know with any authority.

1. Visit -- MAPS.Google.com (be sure to preceed Google with MAPS).
2. I searched for the KNOWN nearby scientology addresses, such as;
... "1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN, 37203". (address of their ideal org).
... It turns out that a lot of businesses forward their mail to this org.
... I would expect that to only rarely be true.
3. At the bottom click on, "All businesses at this address".
4. It returned 37 listings. Are these front groups? Maybe.

Here are the 37 results for Nashville. Try some other addresses
around the world, and see what you come up with. And if you have
another method to determine scientology front groups, please
suggest them on this thread.

I guess the point is, if you have a business that accepts mail for
other businesses, do a MAPS.google.com on the address.

Tennessee Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7224
Unverified listing

Church of Scientology
1130 8th Ave, Nashville, TN - (615) 687-4562

Circle Source
1130 Eighth Ave South, Nashville, TN - (615) 862-0440
Unverified listing

Dream Row
1130 Eighth Avenue South, Nashville, TN - (615) 866-0560

Accurate Court Reporting
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 244-3376
Place closed

Immigration Naturalization Attorneys Inc
1130 8th Avenue South, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7060
Unverified listing

Solo Nashville
1130 8th Ave, Nashville, TN - (615) 986-9555
Removal requested

Dan Stephen & Associates
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 340-8013
Unverified listing

Business Michael J. Mills
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7069
Unverified listing

Glover Benefit Group
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-9095
Place closed

TLW Custom IT Services, LLC
1130 Eighth Avenue South, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7276

Loan Corporation
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 584-7339

Immigration Naturalization Attorney Inc
631 2nd Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 324-7757

Sentimental Journeys
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 248-2525
Unverified listing

Scretchen Derrick
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 250-8131
Place closed

Real Estate Commercial and Industrial Fall School Business Center
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 226-6424
Unverified listing

Michael J Mills Law Office
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 986-3535
Place closed

Fisher Beverly
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 320-4353

Eason Dalton & Associates
1130 8th Ave S # 101, Nashville, TN - (615) 256-7600

Ericson Marketing Communications
1130 8th Ave, Nashville, TN - (615) 242-1050

Thomson Rhode Design
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 321-5920

Rate & Review
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7085
Unverified listing

Bruce & Weathers: Lyle Mary F
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 244-5432

First Source Marketing Group
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7024
Unverified listing

Monica Edwards Law Office
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7022
Place closed

Jody Eason & Associates
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7030

Who's Who In Nashville Magazines
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7062

Custom Rags
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7038

Fallsco Business Center
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7264

Foresight Consulting
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7032

Diversified Cleaning Systems
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7209
Place closed

Artist Club of America
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7015
Place closed

Holcomb Health Services
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 986-3458

Fashionpop Entertainment Inc
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7007

Dan Stephan & Associates
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7093

Theodora Law Office
1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN - (615) 312-7052

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Isn't it just like a mailing address? What is physically at that address? It's odd because there are no "suite" numbers, which could either be actual physical offices or four-inch-square mailboxes.

I've never heard of Scn companies having their mail sent to an org address instead of their own.

Paul

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
They are police even if off duty only if that off duty work
is in their police jurisdiction. A Nashville Police officer who
accepts off duty work in New York has absolutely no
police powers whatsoever in New York. A small town
"Barney Fife" cop from some Tennesee "Maysville" does
not have any authority whatsoever in Nashville.

You have never run across the concept of the thin blue line?

You may want to also research your facts about police powers and their sworn enforcers.... You are correct interstate, wrong intrastate.

T

TheSneakster

They are police even if off duty only if that off duty work
is in their police jurisdiction. A Nashville Police officer who
accepts off duty work in New York has absolutely no
police powers whatsoever in New York. A small town
"Barney Fife" cop from some Tennesee "Maysville" does
not have any authority whatsoever in Nashville.

You may want to also research your facts about police powers and their sworn enforcers.... You are correct interstate, wrong intrastate.

Shifting the Burden of Proof Fallacy. :eyeroll:

If you claim NonScio is incorrect, then you must provide the supporting documentation to back it up. :duh:

Docs, Please or STFU. :thumbsup:

Michael

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Those are good points; DullOldFart and Div6.

As I stated, I do not know if these are "front companies" or not. Some questions are; are these buildings owned by a scientology affiliate? If so, for how long?

Also, note that there are two buildings, right next door to each other. Have a look at the satellite photo below, and you'll see what I mean. Note that the Google "orange walking man" vehicle only went North-South on 8TH ST. Their vehicle has not gone East-West on Chestnut/Edgewood (which changes names at 8TH ST). So I'm not sure what the address of the other building is. There may be more here than meets the eye. It would be nice to know the physical address of both buildings. I do NOT like cross streets in cases like this -- I prefer valid physical addresses -- recognized by the US Post Office at USPS.com.

And always remember, when you use MAPS.google.com to find all residents at an address, to click on "LIST ALL BUSINESSES AT THIS ADDRESS" at the bottom of the list.

Google Satellite Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...-86.778412&spn=0.001761,0.003586&z=19&iwloc=A (shows 2 buildings)

Google Orange Walking Man Picture on NW corner of the street: I wonder what this construction is on the NW corner of the intersection, and if it may be somehow related to scientology? http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...=I4UHVKGbXQNAtgfe1LWQJg&cbp=12,358.02,,0,6.27

And you know, I will end off by saying, this area of Nashville, Tennessee wouldn't be under such a microscope if the scientology paid Hayes Security "guards" hadn't acted like such a bunch of filthy thugs. But now, I think we ought to go back and put all the other scientology addresses around the world, under the same level of scrutiny. Be it known that, those where my peeps, that the filthy scientology security thugs were rousting, and I take it personally. And when I saw that young man's face, Mr44, in the video of response #59 above, interviewed by the local TV station, it's haunted me for days. And when I heard the young woman's voice earlier in that same video, she was of innocence and good faith and urging moderation, but only to be accosted by filthy scientology paid thugs. Even the female thug on that video told her, "No this is not a public sidewalk, get your ass out of here!" And that really haunts me.

As for Brian Fessler, the sweet mild-mannered scientology spokesperson who passed the buck on to Hayes Security -- maybe somebody ought to put his name on a picket sign.

Last edited:

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Maybe this is the old Celebrity Center in Nashville, TN:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...=EpY6JDaYHrZdcNlOrmz-hQ&cbp=12,118.76,,0,8.89
This is in a residential area, about 8 blocks West of the current location.
I can't tell if the guy in the burgundy shirt is holding a subpoena or an ice cream cone.

There are 2 businesses listed under MAPS.google.com as receiving mail at:
1204 16th Avenue South, Nashville, TN:

Church of Scientology of Celebrity Centre Nashville‎
1204 16th Avenue South, Nashville, TN‎ - (615) 320-5550
"An ideal location for Scientology to exploit people through forced abortions,
(The line above was written by someone who's been here before me.)
(Forced abortions in Nashville? I thought this was heart of the bible belt!)

Chrysalis Music Group‎
1204 16th Ave S, Nashville, TN‎ - (615) 327-4797‎

Last edited:

ARC

Patron
Those addresses are outdated. There used to be offices in that building before, I think.

For example the immigration law firm now has moved to:
631 2nd Avenue South
Suite 20

In some places, Scientologists are running businesses and private scams out of their orgs, contrary to CoS policy; each org also has a number of front groups like CCHR, Say no to drugs yes to life etc in accordance with policy; but to be so blatant as to register the address at the org is not something they usually do.

The funniest front group address I've seen was the Norwegian CCHR, which had a candy store as the registered address. :eyeroll:

NonScio

Patron Meritorious

http://legallad.quickanddirtytips.com/legal-police-jurisdiction.aspx

"The general rule is that an officer only has jurisdiction to effect an arrest within the geographical boundaries of the municipality for which he works. But not all states follow this rule. For example, in New York, an officer can arrest anywhere in the state so long as the officer has enough suspicion to believe that a crime has been committed. In Texas, city officers can arrest anywhere in the county. In some states, a city officer’s jurisdiction will extend for some specific distance into unincorporated areas near his jurisdiction."

WOW, Alex is back. OSA is rolling out the big trolls for this one, it must be a BIIIGG flap. :happydance:

Pinchy.

Couple of big court thingies in Europe in the next few days?
Is that right?
Corruption, crime, practising medicine without a license etc?
Sex with a minor in an org in the USA?
Scio hired-police assaults in the USA>
Busy busy busy, Hey lotsa flaps - Chance to get our stats up!
ooops, wanting evil things to happen. Better write a ksw on myself.
Who am I PTS to.............what was that about "dwindling spiral or something?

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron

Shifting the Burden of Proof Fallacy. :eyeroll:

If you claim NonScio is incorrect, then you must provide the supporting documentation to back it up. :duh:

Docs, Please or STFU. :thumbsup:

Michael

Nicely put Sneakster.

Alex, dear Alex... the only thing that can deprive you of having and knowing everything you want is to avoid the truth of what has or is occurring. The numerous times you have lied yourself from what you see is your ruin. Not a question of if, just of when... you reclaim YOUR life. However impossible it may seem... one day you will say 'fuck off' lrh and the light will illuminate the route OUT.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
They are police officers, hired in their off duty time. Very common in the US.

They bring their cop attitude with them even when "private".

Also legally they are police even when doing private duty.

Cops scare me too.

WARNING! Merchant of Fear Alert! :omg:

The CofS LRH Command Intention is to shudder critics into silence. This was the purpose of the Nashville Assault with the important sub-product of making sure DM did not see or hear the protestors! :melodramatic:

The CofS hope is that the use of off-duty thug cops will cause fear and reduce the protests.

Alex, the scientologist, promotes that fear, while at the same time on other threads he posts about open-minded other practices.

He appears to be playing the nice, free-thinking scientologist personna so that his merchant of fear posts will have more impact on ESMB.

How did his comment "Cops scare me too." make you feel? More willing to support protests or less so? Braver or more scared?

Merchant of Fear is as Merchant of Fear does. :duh:

elwood

Patron with Honors
I think a lot of us have missed the point. The cult accomplished its mission in Nashville by shutting down the protesters on the day of the big opening. Never mind that they threw their security company under the bus to do it. The point is that any lawsuit will be filed against the security people - not the cult. Once again the culties skate and leave somebody else holding the bag.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think a lot of us have missed the point. The cult accomplished its mission in Nashville by shutting down the protesters on the day of the big opening. Never mind that they threw their security company under the bus to do it. The point is that any lawsuit will be filed against the security people - not the cult. Once again the culties skate and leave somebody else holding the bag.

:welcome2:

Welcome Elwood – I hope to hear some more from you in the near future.

But, to answer your post, if I may – I don’t think the CoS has got out of this scot-free. The security firm and those thuggish security guards may be in the firing line, but if they get sued (and I sincerely hope they do), the role of the CoS may well be examined in court. If it transpires that they fed false information to the guards which made them think the protestors were dangerous, then they might use that as a defence. This would put the tactics of the CoS under the spotlight and expose them as hate-mongers.

In addition, the CoS has already received very negative publicity via the news broadcast and subsequent programmes. The public will associate the abuse and assault of peaceful protestors with the cult.

Axiom142

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
There's no reason that the 'Church' as the employer of the 'security company' wouldn't be co-liable for what boils down to be a *crime*.

Which is one problem; yes, a civil suit should be filed against both Co$ and the 'security company', but, what should *really* happen is a *criminal* complaint against both.

Zinj

elwood

Patron with Honors
Well, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if 44 got some compensation for what must have scared the crap out of him. On the upside, the negative PR for the cult is potentially more damaging than a lawsuit which wouldn't get near as much publicity. If 44 does sue, it will make another news story and any public response by the cult is bound to be good for a laugh.