AnonKat

Crusader
Re: MAYOR Sharone Stainforth NON IGNORANCE THREAD

"major" often means the colonel was court-martialed...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/major

: greater in dignity, rank, importance, or interest <one of the major poets>
: greater in number, quantity, or extent <the major part of his work>
: having attained majority
a : notable or conspicuous in effect or scope : considerable <a major improvement>
b : prominent or significant in size, amount, or degree <earned some major cash>
: involving grave risk : serious <a major illness>
: of or relating to a subject of academic study chosen as a field of specialization
a : having half steps between the third and fourth and the seventh and eighth degrees <major scale>
b : based on a major scale <major key>
c : equivalent to the distance between the keynote and another tone (except the fourth and fifth) of a major scale <major third>
d : having a major third above the root <major triad>
See major defined for English-language learners »
See major defined for kids »

RogerB

Crusader
I wish Roger would touch this

AnonKat . . . do you mean this Roger?

I honestly don't have much to say that hasn't been said.

Sorry I missed this reference to "Roger" earlier . . . I don't get into every thread every day.

Sharone's experience and testimony is testament of horrible insanity on the part of Hubbard . . . no one should treat children as he did, directed and allowed.

That he was a conman and fraud is bad enough, but the conduct Sharone reveals is of disgusting insanity . . . and that insanity has passed on down the ranks of the cult he created to be perpetuated.

Thus, the cult has to be stopped.

RogerB

AnonKat

Crusader
Yes, sometiomes I am incoherent and need validation with things. I am a bit weird sometimes

AnonKat . . . do you mean this Roger?

I honestly don't have much to say that hasn't been said.

Sorry I missed this reference to "Roger" earlier . . . I don't get into every thread every day.

Sharone's experience and testimony is testament of horrible insanity on the part of Hubbard . . . no one should treat children as he did, directed and allowed.

That he was a conman and fraud is bad enough, but the conduct Sharone reveals is of disgusting insanity . . . and that insanity has passed on down the ranks of the cult he created to be perpetuated.

Thus, the cult has to be stopped.

RogerB