What's new

Malignant Narcissism, L Ron Hubbard, and Scientology's Policies of Narcissistic Rage

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Re: Malignant Narcissism, L Ron Hubbard, and Scientology's Policies of Narcissistic R

I also was dealing with a very much painfull situation for a long time now and it reached a peak at hate and judgements this week!

That blog, help me to see that there is such people, and to make the proper decision for me though
as I want my life and mind at peace. I can't grow a thick skin at hate and malingnancy - I don't like to play these games..so only one solution's left!

End of cycle, finish...I'm gone..gave up..Zoup...ciao....adios!

This thread had opened my eyes!

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Re: Malignant Narcissism, L Ron Hubbard, and Scientology's Policies of Narcissistic R

For those lurkers...

LRH, DM and all the true blue sciobots HAVE to believe that they are sane and rational.

If LRH was not sane and rational then "this" thing he created would not be sane and rational. If LRH was not sane and rational then having DM step in to control the strings would not be sane and rational. If LRH was not sane and rational and you are now following DM then....

IF LRH DM and all the true blue sciobots ARE NOT sane and rational..... then it is all a lie.... if it is all a lie.... then people have been wasting time, money & their lives.

SO.... close your eyes, turn counter clockwise three time.... click the ruby red slippers.... repeat.... LRH & DM are sane and rational... everything they said/say is true... no matter how CRAZY it sounds.

If it is true for them then it is true for you....

Now.... go report how crazy we are in talking about how crazy LRH & DM are - you have no choice - or do you?!?!

:duh:

Yes and it amazes me what it cost us all, financially, time and misery wise to buy in to the stable datums of a mad-man. Imagine if Charles Manson had beat Hubbard to the punch and created a monster cult like Hubbard did. We bought his lunacy course be course and level by level until there wasn't a whole lot of original thought that we were capable of, making us all the more rabid about Scientology. Ron Junkies.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Bumpityness ????
:confused2:

Leland

Crusader

Bumpityness ????
:confused2:

You are soooo funny Lotus. ROFLOL.

Bumping....ie. "fist bumping" is a fairly recent social thing of two people argeeing and indicating so by the touching of their closed fists with each other....to denote an "agreement". Know as a fist bump...or now just a bump.

Sooo....now, Bumpityness......LOL...you get the idea. :p

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

You are soooo funny Lotus. ROFLOL.

:lol::love11:

Yes
I like to practice new scientologeese words and see people smile :wink2:
I steal some here and there - like in the Hoaxer vocabulary!:biggrin:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Here an excerpt of the blog we discussed
Analogy with the vampire!

http://narcissists-suck.blogspot.com/

Fair use

Human evil is not of recent advent. It has been a part of human existence for as long as humans have existed. Some of the evidence of this fact is found in the many legends of evil of which the Vampire bears some startling correlations to what we know about malignant narcissism. Of course, there is no one definition or legend of vampires but there are some persistent themes. I'll list a few for your perusal.

The ability to hypnotize and/or charm their potential victims.
Light destroys them. (Light is analogous to truth.)
They are shape-shifters.
They are predatory. Especially of family and neighbors where they lived before they became "undead."
They can only exist by draining the blood, life-force, of their prey.
Despite their human appearance they aren't really human.
They can infect others with their vampirism.
Great powers of persuasion.
Hard to kill. Even starvation won't kill it though it will render them somewhat insane. (Think here of the narcissist deprived of sources of supply. It won't end up in a converted narcissist; crazy, yes, converted, no. They will survive until they find a fresh victim.)

Interesting though!

Anyway, It's sad that thuman beings live a whole lifetime in this realm of evil - like LRH :no:
When they face death, they suddenly realize they are scared to be harmed , the way they harmed others :nervous: (many demons here)

I don't believe there is no good left in one person, even thouhg it is hiding very deep , under a ton of mud.
I wonder if they will find , one day, a way to make these people recover their humanity :confused2:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I also was dealing with a very much painfull situation for a long time now and it reached a peak at hate and judgements this week!

That blog, help me to see that there is such people, and to make the proper decision for me though

These last weeks have been pretty much hard for me as I lost a dear one.
What I've experienced in terms of malignant manipulations and the deepth of my despair and grief is beyond words. I was devastated as it was the apogy of a situation that arose when my elderly parents got old and sick, 6 years ago.

I prayed, for days, to keep my head out of the waters and for not letting any hatred to grow within me for the offenses were so driving me in my troubled waters... I've been heard and helped!

Sometimes in a lifetime, a few people close to us may act a way that is beyond what we could imagine...the next day is always bringing another surprise...a bad one...

I'd like to thank people on ESMB who brought up these thread about LRH, as all the effort I made to understand the mind of this narcissist were to help me few months later to save my peace o fmind and get someone out of my life, otherwise I may possibly wouldn't have woke up and still try to make this person come to her senses - which never ever happened.

It happened exactely last thursday, the person had made her last show performance,
I ended the relation right there...bye bye, au revoir, have a good life and don't come back in mine!
The reasons she could make me in such grief and angry are gone now!
Both who she denied their dignity and to be loved by others are gone now!

I am so much at peace now it's behind me , even some emotions has still to be healed !

This has been possible because of my coming here and the many thread I've read about LRH personnality (narcissist manipulator)
otherwise I may never have woke up.

Thank you for the very much enlightening content people post here and such good discussion for me to read. :coolwink:

Despite collateral dammages in terms of dammaged relationships with family and one close friend, I could strenghten the few genuine relationship with the one who have not been duped!

I am already back on my renos projects, 8 containers of paint sitting here in my office, gardening projects to come soon with many trees to plant and resume my work
It's a new chapter of my life !

In case it may be of help, I let here a link to the article who had brought me out of my despair while knowing exactly what was going on. That was it!

https://exnatlfed.wordpress.com/2010/11/22/the-30-characteristics-of-the-manipulator/

Sincere thanks again, to you all, for your mindfull input in many interesting threads

Last edited: