Master of Disaster
Re: Man falls from building neat Sydney Org

The Daily Mail page doesn't seem to have any commentary about it

Raw footage

[video=youtube;LKxTXwvTZ7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKxTXwvTZ7A[/video]

maxbenn

Patron

Either they are not writing anything about it, cause it's still like 5:30 am in Sydney or this Vid is "fake" or the Co$ has their hands on it!

:unsure::questions::hmm:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Can you correct the word neat to near in the Title?
Yes.

[1] Go to post #1
[2] Open it and 'Go Advanced'.

HTH.

Stratty

PS: Obviously only Wants2Talk can do this globally, although anyone can do it locally. (See above.)

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

So far this is but random news, its near a scilon enclave, meh, maybe if there are some links to cult it'd be of interest, otherwise we are looking at another tragedy. I can understand the interest though given how many 'high-flyers' have had close association or involvement in the sociopathic construct of ol' wind-bag LRon.
That said, nothing really surprises me when it comes to insidious cult, hm, makes me wonder what the poor soul's bank balance was (*hint for investigators*).
Sad thing regardless.

:drama:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Re: Man galls drom vuilding mear Aydney Prg

Yes.

[1] Go to post #1
[2] Open it and 'Go Advanced'.

HTH.

Stratty

PS: Obviously only Wants2Talk can do this globally, although anyone can do it locally. (See above.)

Like in the typo filled example I created in the above title?

P.S. Yes. My life has been extremely boring lately.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
It appears as if people are pointing up to the top of the building directly across the street from the $cientology building.

Also, it appears the deceased took a flying leap off the building, as opposed to "fell off" the building. S/he is face down, almost in the middle of the street.

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
It appears as if people are pointing up to the top of the building directly across the street from the $cientology building.

Also, it appears the deceased took a flying leap off the building, as opposed to "fell off" the building. S/he is face down, almost in the middle of the street.

Yes, it does appear that it was a jumper. The building across the street is a parking structure several stories high that services a local shopping centre. The place where the body landed is directly opposite the org. That opening for cars beside the orangey painted part is part of the Scn premises.

I wonder if this is a message from one of their winning (NOT) parishioners.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

When they said 'near the Scientology building' I thought it might be from the berthing, but if it came from the other side of the street, it is the carpark as you say.

No indications though as to whether or not Sci is even involved.

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
Perhaps the person levitated briefly and then had a second thought. Still a story worth watching for details and possible scn angle.

Leland

Crusader
Just seems fishy to me. There are a lot of buildings in Sydney.....why there? I hope there is more news about it.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Just seems fishy to me. There are a lot of buildings in Sydney.....why there? I hope there is more news about it.

Yeah, it seems fishy to me, too. But we're unlikely to hear anything more about it unless a friend or relative speaks out, I should think. Whatever the cause, it is always a tragedy.