What's new

Management on course for self destruction.

AWOL

Patron
Are Management destroying Scn?

A combination of my own experience and the stories on the internet of those who have spoke out against the church seem to indicate that Current Management has made Scn into a money making slave labor camp, cleverly designed to keep people in under the delusion of 'saving the world' and creating a 'cleared planet' and that any problem you have in getting this done is because of you,somehow its your fault, your mind that's going against the greatest good, resulting in doing the RPF and/or expensive Sec Checks and ethics actions which cost YOU.

I believe, from my own experience, this could be true but I don't know for sure. So if OSA are watching take note that I am not stating this is true, I'll let other net users decide for themselves.

I also don't know if the tech is true or not, as it did little for me and from what I've seen on the net it sounds like it goes a bit weird after Dianetics and the state of clear.

The stories I have seen on the internet also show Scn is robbing innocent people of their freedom their money and ultimately their mind and if you don't conform they'll enforce disconnection from family and friends connected to Scn, also their vast sums of money which they get from their members by putting them under pressure and into debt ( this is true from my own personal experience) pay for a legal system ready to convince the world that you're the enemy.

Its such a clever system, almost undefeatable in its design, how can it be stopped? There must be a weakness? There is, its showing the world the truth.
The one thing they preach to their members is the truth and if they themselves cannot conform to truth and honesty then out ethics will prevail and the church itself will sooner or later end in destroying itself, unfortunately along with many innocent people.

By ex's speaking out and sites such as this the truth will be revealed, it is a slow process, I wish there was a quicker way but there isn't.

Methods that would get you into trouble but would quickly destroy the foundations on which the church rely on would be great, however this would not work as people would still see management as the heroes and the ones who delt with them the suppressives.

Remember the advertising slogan ' see for yourself ', that is how people will see the truth. The vast amount of similar tragic stories across the net can't all be lies!

So if the churches are out ethics they will end up destroying the church itself, we just need to get the word out to minimize the casualties.

If management are corrupt Scn could be saved if they are exposed soon, otherwise it will be history, good or bad? I don't know the answer that question.

Keep the truth flowing and we shall see.

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Are Management destroying Scn?

A combination of my own experience and the stories on the internet of those who have spoke out against the church seem to indicate that Current Management has made Scn into a money making slave labor camp, cleverly designed to keep people in under the delusion of 'saving the world' and creating a 'cleared planet' and that any problem you have in getting this done is because of you,somehow its your fault, your mind that's going against the greatest good, resulting in doing the RPF and/or expensive Sec Checks and ethics actions which cost YOU.

I believe, from my own experience, this could be true but I don't know for sure. So if OSA are watching take note that I am not stating this is true, I'll let other net users decide for themselves.

I also don't know if the tech is true or not, as it did little for me and from what I've seen on the net it sounds like it goes a bit weird after Dianetics and the state of clear.

The stories I have seen on the internet also show Scn is robbing innocent people of their freedom their money and ultimately their mind and if you don't conform they'll enforce disconnection from family and friends connected to Scn, also their vast sums of money which they get from their members by putting them under pressure and into debt ( this is true from my own personal experience) pay for a legal system ready to convince the world that you're the enemy.

Its such a clever system, almost undefeatable in its design, how can it be stopped? There must be a weakness? There is, its showing the world the truth.
The one thing they preach to their members is the truth and if they themselves cannot conform to truth and honesty then out ethics will prevail and the church itself will sooner or later end in destroying itself, unfortunately along with many innocent people.

By ex's speaking out and sites such as this the truth will be revealed, it is a slow process, I wish there was a quicker way but there isn't.

Methods that would get you into trouble but would quickly destroy the foundations on which the church rely on would be great, however this would not work as people would still see management as the heroes and the ones who delt with them the suppressives.

Remember the advertising slogan ' see for yourself ', that is how people will see the truth. The vast amount of similar tragic stories across the net can't all be lies!

So if the churches are out ethics they will end up destroying the church itself, we just need to get the word out to minimize the casualties.

If management are corrupt Scn could be saved if they are exposed soon, otherwise it will be history, good or bad? I don't know the answer that question.

Keep the truth flowing and we shall see.

Excellent post, AWOL!

And if I have not done so before - welcome to ESMB!

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I’d say you were (mostly) spot on with that AWOL.

The CoS is disintegrating fast, and most of it is self-inflicted. Given the mountain of negative publicity and the number of people that have been harmed by the actions of Scientologists, I cannot see how Scientology can be salvaged in its present form.

I believe that some of the more workable technology can be taken out and given a new wrapper, but the ‘brand’ of Scientology can only ever be a liability as far as the general public is concerned.

How did you get on with your repayment?

Axiom142

freethinker

Sponsor
Welcome to ESMB and yes, management is destroying Scientology. They don't seem to be able to help it. So we help them along any way we can.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Management on course for self destruction

The Hubbard Management Self-Destruction Course! I hadn't heard of it before. Guess they must have had a lot of graduates by now, though.

Paul

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Scientology has been on course destroying people lifes since the days of LRH.

Management is just a new fresh spicy flavour. More apparent in taste and smell.

AWOL

Patron
The Hubbard Management Self-Destruction Course! I hadn't heard of it before. Guess they must have had a lot of graduates by now, though.

Paul

Yea, good idea! The HMSDC course, IAS members price of only £3,000 (materials not included):hysterical: