What's new

Manchester UK - Tony Lee January 2013 Video

JBWriter

Happy Sapien

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
Although I understand Tony's anguish about his daughter still being involved with the cult and maybe soon getting married with a $cn ceremony and all that stuff, I must admit that if she is an adult and living her own life, all he can do is give his opinion on it, but unfortunately you have to let even such "children", who have now grown into young adults get on with it and make their own life experiences.
If the penny has not dropped with her after years of the father protesting and pointing out the abuses and the fact that it is a scam, then there is not much he can do.
I'm speaking from personal experience from my own disconnected children.
I pray they and Tony's daughter Becky will also see the light one day, and I'm sure, eventually, they all will.

Here a poem and video on the subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b8y01chxc8

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Like all junkmailers, Scientology cultists believe that *their* message should be heeded, because it's "important". Thus, the Scientology cult keeps on mailing and telephoning, and trying to recover former victims. God knows, they aren't going to be able to recruit anybody from the newspaper-reading population at large.

So, they keep on worrying at old contacts, and once in a while they manage to reel a sucker back in. This is a great shame: the last thing Becky needs is a Scieno-playdoh marriage. Divorce rates among Scientologists are ludicrously high. Ever wondered why? Because Scientology breaks families apart.

Grr... does Tony still protest with Anonymous in Manchester? If not, perhaps he is about to resume operations.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I love Tony Lee and his dear wife. I'm sorry Scientology is giving them a hard time. I hope Becky comes to see that she needs to get out.

I'm glad he's planning on getting back on with the protest scene. Always enjoy his videos!

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: Manchester UK - Tony Leigh August 2013 Video

Latest video by Tony Leigh about his daughter, Becky.

[video=youtube;exs3JAkM-7s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exs3JAkM-7s&feature=c4-overview&list=UU6HoQdQ0MF9qJ-lHa34WhEA[/video]

JB.