What's new

Manipulating its Members and Disconnection

Personally, I feel that if you've already been in abusive relationships or have had an abusive or fractured childhood you are more open to the manipulations of others. I dealt with this myself for a very long time. It took years of weekly therapy for me to be able to think for myself and see the truth in people/groups etc.

When it comes to Scientology I try to stick to what I know. And what I know is Gregor Wisner's death, the reasons why, and his family organization.

Gregor's first experience with disconnection is just before he turned ten by his well known NarCONon head spokesperson father R. Michael Wisner.

Then when he is ready to finish high school he's thrown into the Clearwater scene with his mother and Herb Zerden. Herb Zerden is definitely abusive. I have no other way to explain how he was able to systematically separate a mother from her child, and replace that child with one of his own. He had to know the stats of NarCONon. That the "program" would not fix Gregor. I believe he used this to his advantage in manipulating Gregor's mom.

His mother always sounded brokenhearted and everything Gregor said and wrote indicated that she was still trying to a positive force in his life. But then Herb would intercede and turned the positive force into a negative one. And if you are someone who experienced abandonment and emotional abuse as a child and have never been treated appropriately for this, which would only be correctly done by a psychiatrist or therapist, you are constantly plagued by feelings of rejection and abandonment. Scientology says you should be able to solve these issues on your own. Going along with this...if you go through the NarCONon program...you are doing it alone. I know this is true because Gregor wrote to me directly about that issue.

If you've taken the time to watch Scientology's film on the evils of psychiatry, you know the terror a true blue Scientologist would feel about the very idea of going to a psychiatrist yourself or sending your child there. I watched the video and even I was freaked out by it. Why would you send your child to a psychiatrist if you've been trained to believe that it's the worst possible thing you could do.

As a result, individuals with issues like mental illness, depression, or who are part of the 95% of people who go through NarCONon and relapse, the only thing to do is disconnect from these people and hope they solve their issues on their own. If you have problems that are that serious there is no possible way that you can solve these problems on your own because you haven't been given ANY tools to do so.

This may seem blatently obvious to some people but to Scientologists... this is the way you do things. And if you don't follow the tech you are committing crimes against Scientology and can be declared as an SP. And THAT means you will never be clear, or if you are clear, be able to participate in clearing the planet which is their entire purpose for being as per the church. So if you don't disconnect from the problem person then you will be disconnected from and declared for not following the tech. This is exactly how people lose their husbands, wives, and children.

With all this going on, how can you think straight anyway? things that don't make sense start making a lot of sense. It's the ultimate manipulation. Also, it has been exposed that during auditing sessions people are hypnotized.

When everything you're being told collides with your own inherant personal values and what you know to be true for yourself etc. then you are at risk for experiencing a psychotic break or commiting suicide because at this point your own self is being challanged in the worst possible way.

These of course are just my own personal opinions developed directly from my own experiences with my Scientology research and Gregor.