many thanks: its ALL about exorcism innit!

Many thanks for the PM's the Acientologist :)happydance: )answers etc.
as a simple bear with little brain (Pooh reference) I think I've got it now;
It’s all very simple innit?

Ignore the $ciloontology smoke & mirrors, the what THEY call its processes & watch what they DO: it’s ALL about exorcism

1. You are sold that YOU get in your way to being all that you can be & that you need to;

2. Get rid of the engrams, the withholds, the hurts, the guilty secrets that ‘ruin’ you;

3. By ‘auditing’ which is confessing, dealing with by talking about or by recognising your own self defeating/destructive behaviours

4. After you’ve spent time and lots of money doing this and still YOU are not successful, you are sold;

5. That you have suppressive people around you; parents, gay friends, other self destructive types and that to be successful you need to disconnect

6. After you’ve done this & the wins begin to slow then you are sold on to the next secret;

7. That what is really holding you back is your PAST lives; you have lived many times before and/or others ‘body thetans’ have attached themselves to you and:

8. You need more auditing of these past lives/BT’s & as you go back to these, you are sold the Xenu story-and it all makes sense because;

9. YOU are a solid $ciloon, you’ve done your TR’s, your Tech & are getting to be all you want to be but something is holding you back & now:

10. You need to Exorcise these past lives & deal with the ‘ruins’ they have left you with.

11. You pay to audit & self audit ALL the time, you exorcise these ghosts = body thetans & you get deeper & deeper in because you need the cash to pay for all this;

12. So you learn to audit = pay to learn how to do the above processes to other $ciloons or you go into the Sea Org. to get these for free, or worse;

13. You max your credit cards, you use up all your cash, sell your property or you find another way to earn loads of cash to keep going: because your next big win is just around the corner

14. You wake up & recognise you’ve been had, or you get to OT8: you mocked up your own past lives & find yourself back at 1. YOU get in your way to being all that you can be & need to start over or

15. You go mad with the cognitive dissonance & begin attacking everything or anyone that just might try to tell you the truth that all YOU have been doing is exorcising ghosts that somebody else told you that you might have. & ALL this may or not be true, may ALL have been made up by elcon to get your moneys....

please feel free to PM me, attack this/me or amend where you see this a wrong, please just don't say its shit; say why its shit/wrong...

I've worked hard n long to get my simple noggin around what I now see as 'MADE' complicated bollix but is instead a simple illusion: it ALL about exorcism innit!

:happydance: and er, Apols if this is tl;dr for you ADHD types-get some auditing.......:no:

Last edited:

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
other than the body-thetans, I dont see how its all about exorcism. I think its more to do with money.

T

TheSneakster

not important

Last edited by a moderator:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Cos cycle of "Public Cowness"...

other than the body-thetans, I dont see how its all about exorcism. I think its more to do with money.

Yep...money and stats! Went kinda like this for me:

Happy Cow - Curious Cow - Cash Cow - Stat Cow - Cash Cow - Stat Cow - Cash Cow - Stat Cow (repeat ad infinitum...until...) - Milked cow. :nervous: :ohmy: :duh:

(yeah...I know - needs some "tweaking"...but maybe some of ya catch the drift...) :p :whistling:

The EP's EP (thanks for the 2WC, Dex and Marina!)

revision?

Many thanks for the PM's the Acientologist :)happydance: )answers etc.

14. You wake up & recognise you’ve been had, or you get to OT8: you mocked up your own past lives & find yourself back at 1. YOU get in your way to being all that you can be & need to start over OR:

mebbes now: OT8: you now know who you are not & now want to learn who you are....I find this hard to believe after all the ca$h in the coffer$$-that any $ciloon would spend moar)(surely you'd have learnt sumthin about who you is by now = gullible, amirite?):eyeroll:

15. You go mad with the cognitive dissonance & begin attacking everything or anyone that just might try to tell you the truth that all YOU have been doing is exorcising ghosts that somebody else told you that you might have. & ALL this may or not be true, may ALL have been made up by elcon to get your moneys....

please feel free to PM me, attack this/me or amend where you see this a wrong, please just don't say its shit; say why its shit/wrong...

I've worked hard n long to get my simple noggin around what I now see as 'MADE' complicated bollix but is instead a simple illusion: it ALL about exorcism innit!

:happydance: and er, Apols if this is tl;dr for you ADHD types-get some auditing.......:no:

as above campaneros: the change in para 14....

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I guess the true EP of OT 8 is to wake up and realize you've been had and that you've wasted 20 or so years and hundreds of thousands of dollars. Truth revealed alright.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Don't believe everything you read about OT8, especially from people who haven't done it.
Mic's assessment in point 14 is seriously lacking.

did you see the revision

got PM's to revise it from OT 8's an even a jason begh quote (not from him)

'I now know who I am not'

after how many bucks for audit/tech/being dicked around???

:duh:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
got PM's to revise it from OT 8's an even a jason begh quote (not from him)
'I now know who I am not'
after how many bucks for audit/tech/being dicked around???
:duh:

I did see the revision but I still think you've missed it.

Here's the thing from my personal viewpoint;
“A map is not the territory” – Alfred Korzybski, Science and Sanity, 1933, p. 747–61..

Expression originally coined by Korzybski in 1931.
check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Map–territory_relation

PS: Just so we're clear, the purpose of my commenting at all is to invite you to look more closely, not to stop you from looking. :)

Last edited: