What's new

Mara!

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Hi my name is Mara, I've never been a scientologist but I have been researching it for years, and hearing from exscientologists here is part of my research.

To be honest I really admire LRH and I think alot of dianetics and the basic books have merit, but I naturally abhor the organization and its manipulative practices.

In an effort to create something for the victims of scientology who might still desire a similar, but non abusive, kind of auditing, I've created Entropality. As opposed to Hubbard it asserts that the primary impulse of life is not "Survive" but "Create".

Entropality.tumblr.com has my current materials for anyone whose interested, and you can contact me on there for therapy if you desire it.

I know many of you might dismiss me as some weirdo trying the same crap as LRH, but I really mean well and want to help the ex scientology community.

Thank you for your time,
Mara F.

Ah, just some weirdo trying to pull the same crap as the flounder of the clam cult.

Nothing to see here, citizens. Move along.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hubbard - "I slept with bandits in Mongolia - and my butt is still sore."
Dr. Hubbard was able to recover fully through the use of Dianetics.*

* He later discovered, however, that the persistent soreness was actually caused by BT's -- Butt Thetans.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Hi my name is Mara, I've never been a scientologist but I have been researching it for years, and hearing from exscientologists here is part of my research.

To be honest I really admire LRH and I think alot of dianetics and the basic books have merit, but I naturally abhor the organization and its manipulative practices.

In an effort to create something for the victims of scientology who might still desire a similar, but non abusive, kind of auditing, I've created Entropality. As opposed to Hubbard it asserts that the primary impulse of life is not "Survive" but "Create".

Entropality.tumblr.com has my current materials for anyone whose interested, and you can contact me on there for therapy if you desire it.

I know many of you might dismiss me as some weirdo trying the same crap as LRH, but I really mean well and want to help the ex scientology community.

Thank you for your time,
Mara F.
How much do you charge for an intensive of auditing? Yes, I know, you have overheads to cover, and it would be out-exchange to do it for free.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious

Thank you for your time,
Mara F.
Yes, I like the name Mara. Does it come from the Greek enteron for intestines plus anal (from the Greek anus for ring) + -ity.

Because that's the figurative path that your new practice takes in entering the adherent's soul?

Yes, hat's off to you. I can see that you have indeed been studying the Church of Scientology for years.

Iona

Patron

Thank you for your time,
Mara F.
How well does it work for warts? I don't have any, but if I ever do, I'll need help.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Can't wait for Mara's video series

Transfemme -- so do we call you a she Mara?

Stopped by your twitter feed. Dudette you've got wayyyyyyyy too much time on your hands. LOL

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Mara said they'll do counseling, it's not called auditing, it's called "Frauditing", and it's not sold as intensives, it will be sold as "Offensives." Nope, there won't be an auditor, instead there will be a "Non-Blinking Idiot", because he got suckered into cult, for no pay or toilet paper.