What's new

Marathon Raid Sea Org Alley March 2012

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
I smiled to see the recurring guy in the dark shades, trying to look like Agent Smith from 'The Matrix'. Scientology's 'Elite' paramilitary increasingly shows a divide between the very young (3rd generation indoctrinated) ones who look like children playing dress-up, and the terribly old, tired and unfit lifers with bad skin.

If Scientology was a force for good, wouldn't those closest to it look less like they've had most of the life sucked out of them by a vampire?

And we were seeing them on a good day, here. They're on a day out... on their way to a birthday party. Can you imagine how some of those older folks look towards the end of a 14-hour shift, sustained by nothing but coffee and cigarettes, and knowing that they haven't made their quota? The modern-day Sea Org is terribly hard on people. No wonder they don't need retirement homes!

FoTi

Crusader
That must be Ignore Tech. What policy letter is that?

Some of those dudes/dudettes are grossly overweight....not taking care of themselves. :naughty: Too much rice.... not enough beans? :eyeroll:

White slavery

Village of the Damned

They all look so happy :no:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."

- Emma Lazarus (1849–1887)​

Emma Lazarus originally donated her poem, the New Colossus, to be sold at auction as a fundraiser. Not for some lunatic library campaign; not to fund out-of-court settlements; not to pay so private investigators could silence critics... but to raise money for the construction of the Statue of Liberty.

If she could see, today, how Scientology victims live in misery and fear and without the basic freedoms any American ought to have, I think she would recognise those same tired, poor, huddled masses... and conclude that they need a new refuge.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I spotted someone from my local org, coming out of the bus, an outer org trainee.
Her father died a week or two ago and her org and her mother (she is on staff too)
will not let her know that, until she completes her training at Flag and comes back.
I guess because it's "entheta" and "counter-productive". I wonder if she will miss her
father's funeral. Probably. It's sickening.

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is excellent -- getting the word on Miscavije out to people who would otherwise never be made aware of it.

And there's not a damn thing that Davey Boy can do about it either. He is a powerless, helpless little wimp.

Great job! Many thanks.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear OSA terminal, FSO or otherwise, please inform Galina Bortnik, Cincinnati Org trainee, that her father passed away a few weeks ago.

Would you like to be informed if your father was no more? Even while you are at at Flag?

She will decide what to do herself. But she needs to know. It's the right thing to do, any way you look at it.

Also, it might save you from a lot more flaps in the near future.

Arthur Dent

I spotted someone from my local org, coming out of the bus, an outer org trainee.
Her father died a week or two ago and her org and her mother (she is on staff too)
will not let her know that, until she completes her training at Flag and comes back.
I guess because it's "entheta" and "counter-productive". I wonder if she will miss her

This is revolting. incompetent church playing god again. Her father's funeral has surely passed by now. What a creepy bunch, really.

Really great on the raid!! I saw so many old, familiar faces. Many I liked. It's just too bad. I really hope they wake up. They have no idea what's on the other side of their invisible wall. (or the Hacienda wall!)

dianaclass8

Name names please, why not? Who is the mother? Who died? And why the son is not told?

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Name names please, why not? Who is the mother? Who died? And why the son is not told?

I did. Page #1 of this thread. Bottom post. Galina (daughter, not son) is still at Flag, Anna is her mother.
The daughter is not told bad because they will loose her as a statistics otherwise. This is Scientology.