"This is really sick!" Dawn Olsen's reaction to the account of DM "overboarding" staff at Int.
Sounds like DM learned his lessons well from "mankind's greatest friend"!
.Here's a summary from Enturb:
- David Miscavige really beats people
- He throws people into lakes
- That's why this guy left
- They have to call Tom Cruise "sir" at int base
- This pissed a lot of scis off who had seniority
- Tom Cruise stopped after doing OT3 for about 10 years
- Until he divorced Nichole Kidman and overnight he was a fanatically dedicated scientologist who had to be called "sir"
- The Katie Holmes and audition for his wife stuff is absolutely true, in fact he helped do it
- nobody left in OSA to handle anonymous
- Jason Beghe was in extremely good standing and he expects other celebs to follow
- The orgs are empty, stats way way down
- orgs are all incredibly unprofitable, the new buffalo org has people sitting outside in their cars with their heat on making calls from there because the ORG CAN'T AFFORD HEAT
- ONLY flag makes money
-so many abortions they were going with girls by the carload to planned parenthood in Hemet, planned parenthood started saying "seriously WTF."
- created PR situation so they changed how they took girls for abortions
- if you don't get an abortion you have to leave, essentially, so "forced" abortions in this way
- hundreds of abortions, abortions every week, can't remember a girl standing her ground and having a kid since 1992
- this guy made an average of $1900/YEAR, 15 hour days, so 36 cents an hour, over 15 years
- afraid to leave because 90% in the sea org have no high school diploma
- told they'll be janitors if they leave, AT best
- absolute poverty for sea org members, any medical anything, even rash cream or whatever, is a luxury
- go to Jack in the Box as a luxury dinner once a month
- said he stayed an extra 2 years because Jack in the Box gave him something to look forward to
- Tom cruise becoming another david miscavige, seemingly emulating him
- RTC wasn't meant to be the management of the church
- Yet.. DM micromanages EVERYTHING, he's head of the RTC
- THIS VIOLATES THE AGREEMENT WITH THE IRS, RTC is only supposed to do trademarks
- EVERY scientologist knows about disconnection, it's no secret. Part of PTS
- Mentioned worldwide reconnect picket
- Thinks anon is doing a great job- is amazed that this happened
- in the sea org the best condition is "fabian" which is very mysterious- can't really do anything to the person because they're never anywhere - sea org is supposed to be fabian. Anon is totally fabian. (ed note: this is now a meme, and I already hate it.)
- He thinks we can win and his advice is to keep doing what we're doing
- david miscavige will probably be at the dianetics day event in may
- david miscavige PERSONALLY insisted on driving by on the first picket to see it himself
- he thinks DM hopes anon will just get bored
- anon has really dictated where they've gone with their approach for getting people, the getting people in with videos is new and he thinks it's due to anon and online advertising
- shutting down once a month every month is seriously fucking them up from getting stuff done
- every day they do this is money they're losing
- flash raids GOOD and extremely effective
- they spend $100,000/week in PIs and lawyers to defend themselves
- knows people that cleaned out rooms lisa mcpherson was in to destroy evidence
- david miscavige was up day and night when that was happening with medical books to spin it the right way, PERSONALLY
- we all know they won that one eventually
- where did cockroaches come from? thinks there's way more to the lisa mcpherson story than we know
- everyone involved with it or her auditing or anything, every single one pretty much disappeared after the case was settled. One girl was sent to Australia to the RPF there, because she knew something. Ricki Galviani or Ricki Drake (sp?) is what she's called now. Will have someone else contact dawn about Lisa McPherson.
- Thinks enough people coming forward could maybe get LM case opened again.
- Stacy Moxen - she committed suicide, electrocuted in transformer, church said it was an accident when she went to save a squirrel. Left a note. Committed suicide because she wasn't allowed to leave and see her husband and stuff. Was new, couldn't leave, killed herself. Even threatened to kill herself beforehand. Her father is Ken Moxen (sp?)attorney for the church. Ken doesn't know she left a note. Everybody connected with that- all gone. Ken Hoden, PR officer at golden era at the time, shipped off. They clean up the trails really well after something bad happens.
- retired police officer called Dallas Hill (Jenna's hubby) to tell him that he has a police scanner and had been noticing that there was a lot of traffic on the radio about Dallas. Called to tell Dallas that he was being followed all over town -- this was just a few days ago
To top it all off, we have Marc Headley, a name many of you may know for sharing some very sensitive details about the CoS, David Miscavige and the inner world of Tom Cruise, whom world-famous author Andrew Morton claims is the 2nd in command at the Church of Scientology in his NYT best-selling book, Tom Cruise: An Unauthorized Biography.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW!
Marc and I spoke about his experiences and one of the intriguing details he revealed to me, was the amount of time he spent with Tom Cruise, and how he was audited by the world-famous actor during Cruise’s “pre-Clear” training in the org. Marc also had the “honor” of being one of the few people favored by CoS leader David Miscavige during his tenure with the Church and had an intimate view of the man so few of us really know and understand.
As Marc described it, he was close to Miscavige until one day the Scientology church leader, turned on him and beat him in the face several times. This is when Marc snapped and had decided it was time to give Miscavige a taste of his own medicine, but was quickly ushered off the premises and unceremoniously disassociated from the Church of Scientology. When Marc told me this incident, it was clearly a pivotal moment in his tenure with the CoS:“He saw in my eyes that I had turned, reached the point of no return and was going to hurt him back. Fortunately for David, there were several other members in the room and I was quickly throw off the grounds.”Here’s Marc’s bio:
Marc Headley worked at the Scientology International Management Headquarters in Gilman Hot Springs, CA from 1990-2005, working for the media production company owned by the Church of Scientology, Golden Era Productions.
After many years of working in the Manufacturing, Audio, & Cinematography Divisions, Marc ultimately became the Executive Producer at Golden Era Productions.In early 2005 Marc left Scientology and started his own business. Marc and his wife of 15 years live in California with their two boys, Kaleid - 2 years old and Kaiden - 7 weeks old. Marc has appeared on radio programs and in magazine articles all over the world exposing the activities of the church that go on behind closed doors at the International Headquarters of Scientology.
This is a SMASHING interview.
Tons of new revelations, excellent insights into things like Stacy Moxon, Lisa McPherson, Davey's beatings, and Tom Cruise's instant flip into the valance of fanatic Scientologist.
It's a mandatory tape play. Every ESMBer must listen to, word clear and clay demo this interview.
Therefore, the more time you spend with your face in a dictionary, scraping clay from beneath your fingernails, chanting to a wall, moving paperclips, batteries and blocks of wood around, drawing little stick men, and getting asked what the definition if "is" is, then the more chance we have of saving this planet.