What's new

Marc Headley speaking out

Pixie

Crusader
That was very informative indeed. He's a great speaker and spells it out exactly the way it is. Lot of things I didn't know also.. amazing stuff.. go Anonymous!! :happydance:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Yes, he is someone I would love to listen to in person. I've heard his GlossLips radio shows...wow...! He has so much info and is not afraid to talk about it. :)

Pixie

Crusader
Yes, he is someone I would love to listen to in person. I've heard his GlossLips radio shows...wow...! He has so much info and is not afraid to talk about it. :)

I didn't know he had a radio show!! Wow, and he sounds like the guy just for that! :yes: Now, a tad off thread here, but FTS, a. why are you still hanging upside down, and b. where is your pinkness?? :eyeroll:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I didn't know he had a radio show!! Wow, and he sounds like the guy just for that! :yes: Now, a tad off thread here, but FTS, a. why are you still hanging upside down, and b. where is your pinkness?? :eyeroll:

No, sorry I wasn't clear, he doesn't have his own show, he's been a guest speaker. There are some links here somewhere if you have an hour or two to spare! Great listening.

As for me upsidedown mate, I'll get to work. :D

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Look up glosslips radio on the net and you can find his interviews as well as some other good exes.

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
who is that lady in the hat? I saw another video where she was leading an interview with one of Jenna Hill's friends, Amy, I believe. You dont see her in the video with Amy, just hear her voice. Any one know who she is?

Terl

Patron with Honors
Wow, wow, wow. How could I have missed this stuff? It's funny seeing Magoo back there too. hehe