Marc Headley's Deposition Report

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Love to BFG from the land of the long white cloud

But yours made it online first. :)

Paul

P.S. DM's dry skin sounds like a zinc deficiency. I used to get patches like that on my fingers when in the US. Cheapo zinc tablets cleared it up, but there was a delay of several weeks, both in the condition disappearing and later on reappearing after I stopped taking the additional zinc.

But then we both removed it! I laughed so hard.

Fantastic news from BFG. I love you and what you are doing.

Kia kaha. That's Maori for 'stay strong'. It's good to say it to yourself over and over, as it's very powerful.

Kia kaha, BFG from all exes and Anons in New Zealand

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
Can anyone knowledgeable in litigation explain to me what can happen next. Can DM be deposed?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Can anyone knowledgeable in litigation explain to me what can happen next. Can DM be deposed?

It's possible. DM has been deposed a couple of times already. Mostly it depends on whether plaintiffs have enough money to push the issue. Scn will fight like crazy to keep RTC and Davey out of the 'issue', which means spending millions on motions, obfuscations and such. A smart court can cut to the chase and reject the flimflam, but, no matter what, it will be expensive.

Zinj

Wisened One

Crusader
Fantastic news from BFG. I love you and what you are doing.

Kia kaha. That's Maori for 'stay strong'. It's good to say it to yourself over and over, as it's very powerful.

Kia kaha, BFG from all exes and Anons in New Zealand

:ohmy: What beautiful words, Once bitten!

I second that to ya, BFG!

Kia Kaha! We are with ya! :handinhand: