What's new

March 10, 2014 Scientology Flag OT Committee Minutes. Scientology in hiding.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
March 10, 2014 Scientology Flag OT Committee Minutes. Scientology in hiding.

Mike Rinder: Flag OTC Minutes
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/flag-otc-minutes/

LEAKED MINUTES:
Flag OT Committee Meeting Minutes

Monday March 10, 2014

Call to Order

Sue Moore, Deputy Chairman called the meeting to order and welcomed attendees.

Recent Completions were announced:
SRD completed by Jack Dirman
OT VI part C completed by Mariah Nagengast
OT I completed by Bob Twaalfhoven

Sue briefed us that the “Window to the Bridge” event last Saturday, March 8th had been successful. There were about 10 people there, and Chris Baker, Deputy D of T FSO did a great job with his briefing on the New Student Hat, also on Pro TRs and Pro Metering. Sue encourages us to attend the next briefing and to bring others, and to promote these as being very enlightening.

Announcements, by Divisions

Lyle Roland, OES, holding Qual from above announced that 98% of our OT Committee members are on Service, and that 55% are Full Basics Completions. She mentioned that Drew Johnston would be the speaker at this week’s “Keys to OT” event, and Arte Maren added that Drew is a great speaker and should not be missed.

Debbie Sharp, PES announced that last week was a “highest ever” for donations to the lAS, and “highest ever” for the OT Committee making donations to the lAS.

Statistics

Sue Moore, Deputy Chairman showed some great graphs as she reported some of our statistics for last week’s production:

• Total OTC Members on Service up from 62 to 202 – in a steep affluence
• OTC Members Arrivals up from 14 to 31 – in affluence
• OTC Members Service Completions up from 12 to 29 – steep affluence
• Div 6 Tours – up from 16 to 17, and graph going into power trend.

Sue said there are more up-statistics to report every week!

General Announcements

Sue reminded us that the LRH Birthday Event is only days away, and that everyone will need their new 2014 Flag Event pass card to get in. She encouraged us to get our pass card if we hadn’t done so already, and to spread the word.

Sue also briefed us that the LRH Birthday Weekend (Friday 3/14 through Sunday 3/16) will be a big one, with the Live LRH Birthday Event Friday evening at Ruth Eckerd Hall, and the OT Committee Convention on Saturday and Sunday. The Convention will include speakers and news from Int Management, and will take place on Saturday from 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM, ending in the afternoon so people will have time to get ready for the Patron Ball Saturday evening. The Convention will have a second session on Sunday from 10:00 AM to lunch time. Several volunteers were found from amongst the attendees to help with the convention sign-in on Saturday at Noon. The Convention will take place in the Crystal Ballroom .

Special Guest Speaker/Briefing

Mike Rock , Class IX Auditor from the Flag AO briefed us about a new project and introduced the other two S.O. staff on the project team: Alan Preager, a top Class IX Auditor at the AO, and Myron Rapp, Qual Consultant at the AO. Their project is to contact OTs in out local area and help them sort out what their next step is, and help them get onto it. They will visit people in the community, do home visits, and can tag with our members and FSMs to go and see people. Myron said they offer free ARC-break sessions, can do metered interviews, and use other LRH Tech tools to get people de-bugged, resolve their stops and get moving. Mike said that he works mainly with OT IIIs and OT Vs, and that Alan and Myron work mainly with the OT VIs and VIIs. He said they are here to back us up in our OTC project to get people moving on the bridge. Contact data for all three was given:

Mike Rock – 7274 52-2940, or email [email protected]
Alan Prager – (727) 41 7-1592
Myron Rapp – 727-644-0173, email [email protected]

There was a “Q and A” period with attendees asking things of the three guests from the AO. A staff member from the Chaplain’s Office added that she and the Chaplain’s office assist this project to get people smoothly routed into the AO for a free ARC-break session, or other cycles that will help.

Wig Adams, New Civilization Officer FSO briefed us that some more volunteers are needed as “Greeters” at the airport, for public arriving for the big event weekend. He asked for four more members for the time slot from 2:30 PM to 7:30 or 8 PM on Thursday, and 2 or 3 for Friday morning. Some members stepped up to take some time slots, and Wig made himself available after the meeting for any interested others.

Scott Superville, Dir Success FSO arrived to the meeting wearing a jockey outfit, stirring up excitement for the LRH Birthday event just days away. He said to be at Ruth Eckerd Hall at 5:00 PM as the event MAY just start at 6:30, rather than at 7 PM. He also briefed us that once inside the hall it is “open seating” despite any seat numbers on the tickets.

Scott announced that this week, LRH Birthday week is “Ideal Org Week” and we are raising money for Ideal Orgs, so spread the word. There is a meeting at 8:00 PM with the Captain FSO in the Hibiscus after the GTC meeting about Ideal Orgs. The Flag Ideal Ory Alliance (Miami, Atlanta,Orlando and Puerto Rico) needs creation and to have a fun game. Encourage people to donate, and bring your ideas for events and games to the table.

Adjournment Sue read an LRH quote from 1952 lecture, “Outline of Technique” and members stood and applauded LRH. Sue then adjourned for members to work in their individual production group meetings.
INTERESTING EXCERPT AND OBSERVATION FROM MIKE:
It’s funny, there used to be complaints from the community about the uniformed zombies walking between the Coachman and Clearwater Bank buildings and the FH/Sandcastle/Oak Cove. But now, the downtown is completely dead. You cannot see in the windows of the SP Building, or the walkway. So no signs of life. The staff are now eating in the basement, so no walking. The public walk across the enclosed walkway (here is what it looks like inside) and so the downtown area of Clearwater looks more and more like a ghosttown.

walkway.png

Could the Church of Scientology possibly become more insular? They have arranged it so neither their staff nor their parishioners even have to go outside.

They are hiding.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Mike Rock , Class IX Auditor from the Flag AO briefed us about a new project and introduced the other two S.O. staff on the project team: Alan Preager, a top Class IX Auditor at the AO, and Myron Rapp, Qual Consultant at the AO. Their project is to contact OTs in out local area and help them sort out what their next step is, and help them get onto it. They will visit people in the community, do home visits, and can tag with our members and FSMs to go and see people. Myron said they offer free ARC-break sessions, can do metered interviews, and use other LRH Tech tools to get people de-bugged, resolve their stops and get moving. Mike said that he works mainly with OT IIIs and OT Vs, and that Alan and Myron work mainly with the OT VIs and VIIs. He said they are here to back us up in our OTC project to get people moving on the bridge. Contact data for all three was given:

Do I understand this correctly --

Mike Rock, Alan Praeger, & Myron Rapp will go to the homes of "OT" people in Florida with e-meters?

Does "metered interviews" mean sec-checks?

smdh,

JB

The Sloth

Patron with Honors
Do I understand this correctly --

Mike Rock, Alan Praeger, & Myron Rapp will go to the homes of "OT" people in Florida with e-meters?

Does "metered interviews" mean sec-checks?

smdh,

JB

No. ARCX handling usually consists of metered Two-Way comm, and\or the assessment of lists to find the correct "by-passed charge" and indicate it.

Of course, in this situation the correct indication is that DM is an SP, and the CoS a Suppressive Organization by virtue of its massive "Must haves" (Basics, meters gat I\II etc) and "Can't haves" (Money, safe space auditing, training, free speech, families, diversity, etc). But that ain't gonna happen.....:duh:

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
PAC and Flag Base are in hiding. They hide from public view on both bases. In PAC they put up bushes and trees. And I noticed that the bushes and trees are enclosing less and less space as time goes on because there are fewer and fewer people in their bubble world to fill up those spaces. At Flag, they’ve created a fishbowl environment where no one needs to ever go outside. Because heaven forbid they actually SEE a WOG!
To me, this hiding is a huge indicator of just how downscale the RCS has gone. They are exclusionary, cloistered and alone. No visible public presence, no book sales, no reach out activities and no welcome mat. Even their ARCX project operates only in Clearwater, where it’s nice and safe. I used to beg Flag to send an ARCX team out into the real world when I needed help recovering OTs. I couldn’t get the Chaplain to even answer a telex or pick up the phone. These people have no desire to confront anything.
So much for the world’s fastest growing religion taking the planet by storm and salvaging this sector of the universe. How are they going to do that if they can’t even extend a friendly hand and say “hi” to their closest neighbors? What a joke Scientology has become in the hands of the RCS. What a terrible joke.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
To me, this hiding is a huge indicator of just how downscale the RCS has gone.
If I may, I'd like to provide a translation so people don't suffer an MU. :coolwink:

In the world of Independent Scientology, RCS = Radical Church of Scientology = the "official," corporate Church of Scientology.

The term RCS is used within Independent Scientology to distinguish Independent Scientology and/or the general religion of Scientology and/or religious philosophy of Scientology, from the "official," corporate Church of Scientology.

The word "Radical" in "Radical Church of Scientology" is clearly meant to imply that that the current, "official," corporate Church of Scientology is somehow radical or extremist as compared to Independent Scientology and/or the general religion of Scientology and/or religious philosophy of Scientology.

The term RCS is sometimes used by Mike Rinder. To my knowledge, the term RCS was coined by either Marty Rathbun or Mike Rinder. I forget which.

Marty Rathbun no longer uses the term RCS.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming. :coolwink:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Empty rhetoric, false reports and a collective recoil from any kind of real conversations.

So *what* is New in the last 64 Y E A R S?

Flag OT Committee Meetings and they're in "AFFLUENCE"?
Ok, for the average person who was never part of *this* yeeeHa....here's my 2 cents:

An OT Committee is supposed to support the Org within their local areas.
This one is dealing with Flag in Clearwater, Fl.

EVERY Year, when it's L Ron Hubbard's Birthday, suddenly ALL "Stats" go UP, UP Uppppppppppppppppp! :hysterical:

So here's Flag, with less and less peeps on course, getting auditing and certainly
over all LESS peeps "in" the Con.

Yet they're cheering because they have MORE people to sit around at their utterly stupid, useless meetings? :omg: :confused2:

WAY TO GO, FLAG OT COMMITTEE! :clap::hysterical::clap:

And FTR: Here's what their *real* stats within C of $ look like:
:bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks:

To all here: Have a wonderful Sunday before LRH's B_day, one and ALL! :)

Tory/Magoo