Gold Meritorious Patron
Ok, and back to what really matters
re all of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezCL472jHi0

I agree----this video makes me cry every single
time I hear it---especially all about Ida. :bigcry:

I love the
photos, I love the words...and I love that IDA loved
it, too, and saw it before she passed on.

We miss you, IDA!!! :yes: :rose:

TLC

PS: Thanks, S&L---yes, I'm fine. It wasn't "in" the guard house...it was outside and he pushed me, and I believe a few got it on camera, but not worth going into any more, now.

Last edited:

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ok, and back to what really matters
re all of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezCL472jHi0

I agree----this video makes me cry every single
time I hear it---especially all about Ida. :bigcry:

I love the
photos, I love the words...and I love that IDA loved
it, too, and saw it before she passed on.

We miss you, IDA!!! :yes: :rose:

TLC

PS: Thanks, S&L---yes, I'm fine. It wasn't "in" the guard house...it was outside and he pushed me, and I believe a few got it on camera, but not worth going into any more, now.

This is a wonderful tribute to Ida and you are not the only one that it brings tears to my eyes when I watch it. Ida's courage and determination was incredible in the face of opposition from scientology.

It is heartbreaking that her son chose scientology instead of his Mother.Such is the hold that scientology has over people. It's a sad fact.

I am sure Ida would have loved watching you protest at Int wearing headphones to keep that awful noise down, and to see Scientology is so enviromentally friendly keeping the roads washed and clean.:D

You all did a fantastic job and Ida's memory will live on in all our hearts and minds.

Love,
Sharone

Thanks Tory, I'm glad to know that you are o.k. :)

I've been thinking about what you said here:

This was a **wonderful** picket.
-snip-
So today was a perfect day to picket: Warm, lovely out. We arrived in Hemet and alr ABC news was there, as well as XENUTV
so ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL was on film.

Dispite their attempts to drive us off, they failed, utterly. They now no longer have their guards out there---too risky as too many are leaving. So they hired these 2 tough guys. I walked up to the guard house and the one guy started pushing me. I knew they weren't Scientologists---so I told him so. I also pointed out how gross it was, this feeble attempt to stop free speech, and that they needed to get on the right page.

Later he came over to me to tell me, "I'm not against you---it's a job". I got---he'd turned a page and started to see our side.
:bighug:

Tory/Magoo

You know, I understand that people really need jobs right now. I would like to see enough people get educated in Southern California that no P.I.s or private security firms would take jobs working for Scientology, as they understand that by doing so they are supporting a criminal organization that abuses it's members and denies them their civil and human rights, and by working for COS they are not only harming the community but are putting their reputation and license to operate at risk. Scientology will put them in harms way, and if and when there is any trouble, OSA will not stand by them as a normal employer might, but will cut them loose and hang them out to dry. OSA eats its own...

...and while I agree with you and think that what you say is true, that people are leaving COS as public, staff and Sea Org, and I think it really helps them a lot if they get to talk with Exes like you and other members here who care about them as they are thinking about leaving....

I think there is another important reason why COS are no longer using Sea Org members as security guards during protests like this (especially at Int base), and that is "plausible deniability".

Just like they use attorneys to hire P.I.s to follow and harass people, rather than have Sea Orgers or OSA operatives do it directly as they used to, as they now can say..."well, we didn't hire them or direct them in their actions, the attorneys we employed did...". If something goes wrong and someone gets injured or arrested, it limits their legal liability.

Also, they then have attorney client privilege to protect their communications and records from being scrutinized. In this case, if the guards jump someone and beat them up (as they did to Anon Orange), push them around and injure them (as they did to XenuBarb), or do something really overtly damaging like push a protester into oncoming traffic by steering a vehicle at them, run over one with a backhoe or dump a load of manure or dirt on top of them, vandalize or burglarize protesters cars, put a lit flare too close to a parked car and cause a fire or accident, etc...or whatever unlawful act done in the course of their "job" of being a security guard, when they are Sea Org members, then COS and it's insurer is culpable for their behavior, legally liable and can be sued or cited (as in Anon Orange's case). When it's a hired goon, then the goon as an individual is legally culpable, along with the P.I. or security company he works for, and their businesses' insurance...COS can claim he was a rogue independent contractor, and "we disapprove of such actions", etc... it's plausible deniability.

OSA can publicly deny responsibility for PR purposes, say the guards were acting on their own volition, not as directed by COS, or blame the agents (usually attorneys) who directly hired them. It's a very snakey game to play, but they have plenty of money to spend on these operations, and there are a lot of attorneys and P.I. in the world to be burned through and used up, which is what COS does with people.

I also think internal affairs of all law enforcement agencies in Southern California ought to take a look at any of their employees that moonlights as security for COS, just as they would as if they were moonlighting for the Mexican Mafia, or any other crime syndicate. Maybe District Attorney's offices should also act in the public benefit and take a good hard look at how Cops and Sheriff's Deputies, as public servants, are being paid or influenced by COS, and does this then set them up for a conflict of interest when they are then called to the scene of a protest as a Cop or Sheriff's Deputy and asked to uphold the law by acting in their capacity of a public servant? Or if they are called to assist some poor cult member who is trying to escape COS, literally from fenced and locked facility under armed guard? There is the appearance of wrong-doing when the seem to just look the other way, or ignore protesters crime reports against COS employees.

This also applies to law enforcement agencies themselves, where COS encourages and allows local law enforcement to use COS property and facilities free of charge for conferences, meetings and training, or in the case of the Int Base golf course, for fundraising. It seems clear to me that by permitting such a "close relationship", in addition to allowing individual moonlighting to occur, law enforcement leaders are opening up their agencies staff to charges of conflict of interest and corruption. It's the appearance of wrong-doing, even where none exists, that influences public opinion against them.

I do think chances are good that wog hired goons would have better ethics in than these Sea Org/OSA operatives would anyway. Also, they can still think for themselves, and are likely to wake up to seeing the truth about COS and its crimes and abuses with a little communication, as you experienced with the guy who pushed you. :thumbsup:

I'd also like to see local law enforcement, elected officials and County staffers get educated about the true nature of the cult of COS, Int base and what goes on there, and why there will always be protests at the location as long as it is owned and operated by Scientology.

Last edited:
Stop the Noise Violations!

Regarding noise, the text of the actual Riverside County Noise Ordinance can be found here, for anyone who is interested:

http://rivcocob.com/ords/800/847.pdf

The County Sheriff's Department, Code Enforcement Department, and County Health Department are jointly responsible for noise enforcement. :clap:

Seems like this was an egregious enough violation of the law that complaints should be made even after the fact, especially as COS has done this repeatedly at Int Base, and since it was recorded on tape as being really too loud (painful and damaging to human hearing). I think legally it constitutes a technical assault not only against the protesters, but also against all the neighbors and locals driving through, innocently using the road. The sound could probably be heard for several miles away. Wonder if it made any local dairy cows upset and give less milk, resulting in an economic loss? :melodramatic: :D

It clearly was done with the intent to harass and cause harm, and to interfere with people's rights to free speech.

Here is a report from Riverside County Sheriff Stan Sniff to the BOS on enforcing the noise ordinance:

http://www.clerkoftheboard.co.riverside.ca.us/agendas/2008/03_18_08/03.45.pdf

...which includes information about training Deputies in the use of County approved "sound level meters" and ends by saying that "The Sheriff's Department and Code Enforcement are working jointly to implement a Memorandum of Understanding regarding handling the complaints of loud noise from the public. This will ensure a timely response to complaints regardless of time of day or source of the complaint."

So there, see, you've got Sheriff Sniff's word on it! :thumbsup:

For anyone who was there and suffered through the wall of organ sound, go ahead and report it! For anyone who witnessed it via video and was disturbed that COS is behaving in this scofflaw fashion, go ahead and report it! :thumbsup:

Riverside County Sheriff Department :
Captain Scot Collins
43950 Acacia Ave. Suite B
Hemet, Ca. 92544
phone: 951-776-1099
http://www.riversidesheriff.org/stations/hemet.asp

Riverside County Code Enforcement:
Hector Viray, Senior Code Enforcement Officer (has supervision over Int Base)
39493 Los Alamos Road, Suite A
Murrieta Ca 92563
phone: 951-600-6140
link to online complaint form: http://www.rctlma.org/online/content/report_code_violation.aspx

Riverside County Public Health Department:
Olivia Ballesteros, Program Director
Injury Prevention Services (Livable Communities)
Riverside County Department of Public Health
4065 County Circle Drive
Riverside, Ca. 92503
phone:951-358-7171
[email protected]
http://www.rivco-buildhealth.org/

Please contact or send copies of your report to all three agencies who are legally responsible for enforcing the noise ordinance.

I think all these public servants would enjoy adding to their kids' stamp collection by getting a letter with an Aussie Kangaroo stamp on it, :kangaroo: or any other exotic mail from around the world, urging compliance by Int Base Executives with the County's noise ordinance and protection for the public's hearing, not to mention protection of the hearing of all the Sea Org stuck there (Hello Cal-OSHA! Another workplace violation to report!) :duh: Those emailing can include clips or links to the videos of the protest where the sound is evident.

Let's give those Anons :rock: who protest the abuses of Corporate Scientology some back up and support the anti-noise pollution law! :thumbsup:

Do it for Ida! Make her proud! If she were still here with us, I'll bet she would be writing or calling the complaint in! :flowers2: :heartflower:

Last edited:

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
YES!

Mega-kudos to all protestors! I don't know if you all realise just how much the rest of us are inspired by your courage and persistence...

I'd like to suggest a pair of (relatively cheap) tools to handle and shatter Scientology suppression at the next Int Base raid:

Orange rain poncho, to combat Sprinkler Tek
21yBPAn8gIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Easily visible to passing cars, law enforcement, etc.
Can have messages placed on front and back and be used in place of the traditional sign, so protestor would have hands free to use phone, camera, eat caek, etc.

Hearos Xtreme Ear Protection
to combat Nasty Chord Tek
51PhQGa9lyL._SS500_.jpg

They really ARE stuck in the 1950s, aren't they? :dieslaughing:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
For anyone who was there and suffered through the wall of organ sound, go ahead and report it! For anyone who witnessed it via video and was disturbed that COS is behaving in this scofflaw fashion, go ahead and report it!

I'm not going to argue with you. What alot of people don't understand, or are willing to consider is that the "public servants" in Riverside County see their role as serving the needs of Riverside County residents, not people that come into their county to stir things up with protests.

I spoke with Julie Waltz, the red-haired free speech advocate, who said that people living in Riverside Country fear their police.. a very redneck mentality prevails... numerous complaints have been filed with the Sheriff's Department and Riverside agencies to no avail.

Pumping these agencies with complaints when all they are going to do when you hang up the phone is toss them in the trash, or delete email complaints.. is a waste of time & effort.

BC1

Patron with Honors
There is a woman in a black jumpsuit visible at about 0:21 to 0:25. Someone on RPF? Where did the woman moved from the Aussie RPF disappear to? The rest seem regular SO work uniforms.

Sweetness - I see the person in the black uniform you mention. When did a woman get moved from Aussie RPF to somewhere? I ask because I know someone that was moved from Australia to the US under really odd circumstances that I assume are RPF related, so I'm curious who you are referencing. Do you recall when this move occurred? Or the persons name, description, anything?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
This was a **wonderful** picket.

Dispite their attempts to drive us off, they failed, utterly. They now no longer have their guards out there---too risky as too many are leaving. So they hired these 2 tough guys.

That's not accurate. The guards, supervised by Kevin Caetano are still there every day. AO and others have driven by the base on a continual basis and see them. Generally, when they anticipate alot of people coming to a protest, they will have Danny Dunigan and hired P.I.s monitoring the action from the guard house.

With AO's arrest and the dismissal of charges againt him, combined with all the other media attention directed toward the cult over the last 12 months, the cult is on edge. The reason for hiring P.I.'s to monitor protests is because they are civilians (usually ex-cops), so if there is an incident where there is an arrest, it's a civilian witness backing up the arrest, not a church member.

They have had P.I.s at prior large protests. One of them is a former San Jacinto police officer that was fired for corruption. The cult has a habit of hiring crooked cops to their payroll.

O.K.

Well, I understand your viewpoint on this , Smurf, and probably a lot of other people agree with you. You certainly have a right to feel about it as you do.

I do think that it's worth the effort to try and create some more positive change out there. :)

I was thinking that you and others seemed to be very successful creating change :clap: by complaining when you were denied access to protesting at Int due to being tarred with the Keith Henson brush, as you said here:

"The deputy that threatened me also threatened to arrest the other protesters riding in the van with me.. they were considered associates of me because they were riding in the same van as I.

Long story short.. there was a shit storm of complaints waged & San Jacinto city officials (the mayor took me to lunch & personally apologized) and the Riverside County Sheriff Supervisor in charge of the San Jacinto area, after being threatened with legal action, profusely apologized and also took me to lunch & apologized saying his department was "misled" by Scientology officials."

and "The Sheriffs Department there have become a lot more tolerant of protesters on their turf (even if they don't personally like it) because they know that we are not going away."

But then I'm an optimist! :D

Last edited:
Sorry, I'll have to get back to you with details...

Sweetness - I see the person in the black uniform you mention. When did a woman get moved from Aussie RPF to somewhere? I ask because I know someone that was moved from Australia to the US under really odd circumstances that I assume are RPF related, so I'm curious who you are referencing. Do you recall when this move occurred? Or the persons name, description, anything?

Hi Bee Cee! :) Sorry if I have fostered a misunderstanding...I was just speculating, I don't know for a fact that a person was moved here. On the recent vid from Australia of a confront of an Org by Exes to ask to see named RPF members, I remember that two of them were later moved and there was some speculation that the woman might be sent to America, and possibly RPFed at Int. I'll have to go find it and the woman's name. I just remembered that she was described as blonde, and this was a blonde woman was wearing what looked like RPF black jumpsuit. I wanted to bring it to folks attention as I was just wondering if anybody recognized her. It seemed she was ordered to go off immediately as Anons with cameras showed up to film through the fence, while other SO were ordered to IGNORE them and keep working. It just seemed hinky to me! :confused2: I'm sure somebody can capture a still image from the vid.

I don't want her to be one of the people who disappears in Scientology. Somewhere, she has family and friends, whoever she is. Even if she is just another Sea Org member doing deck work. Maybe it is perfectly innocent and she is just an American clam wearing a coverall. :confused2:

I'll have to go back and do a search through some threads to verify the details...I wanted to bring it to folks attention as I was just wondering if anybody recognized her??? It seemed she was ordered off immediately as Anons with cameras showed up, while other SO were ordered to IGNORE them and keep working.

Just in general, if anybody suspects that someone they know and care about is being held prisoner at Int Base or elsewhere in Riverside County, such as being babywatched in an apartment or safe house somewhere, (especially a foreign national who may have no-one locally looking out for their welfare) please contact Adult Protective Services and make a report. Their toll free hotline phone number in California is: 1-800-491-7123. Here is their website:

http://dpss.co.riverside.ca.us/AdultServices.aspx

Usually they look into the welfare of dependent adults, due to mental or physical disabilities, and/or those over 65 in age. However, Sea Org members who are not allowed freedom of movement on the base or allowed to leave the base and have no access to phone, transportation, money or their passport and other personal records would probably be considered dependent adults for the DPS purposes. You may report anonymously.

I'll try to get back to you with details from ESMB (which is the only information I have about her) about the woman moved around down in Australia.

Last edited:
Some more info about mystery woman for BeeCee.

BeeCee, my information comes from this thread here by Feral, on the first post (there may be more information further down the thread, I didn't re-check it all):

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=21523

The woman in question's name is Carol Miles, a British subject. I'm not sure if her whereabouts are unknown at this moment or not.

This is from the thread:

"On Sunday the 19th of December exes and Anons converged on 16 Dohary st. Dundas, the premises of CLO ANZO and the prison for many hapless RPFers. Our mission was to take away three RPFers who we were informed wanted to leave and were in effect being held prisoner. Now if it is ever substantiated that RPFers have in fact been held against their will under Australain law it would constitute aggravated kidnap which carries up to 25 years imprisonment.

We had previously set up accommodation, jobs, free legal and an allowance from international aid agencies aware of and concerned by the illegal detainment of people in the RPF.

We had a list of names from BIA and from some the recently blown SO from ANZO. In total we had six names but our primary focus was three that we'd had confirmed that definitely wanted to leave.

The first was Matt Faye, an Aussie who grew up in the SO, his mother is the NOTS C/S at the AO and he hasn't known anything else. I remember him as a kid of 12 who I saw around the AO after the GAT. The next is Brian Curry, he is a US citizen and was Shane Kelsey's twin. He had been wanting to leave for years and now was in the RPF's RPF as his twin escaped three weeks prior. He was heading there anyway because he was so intent on leaving and as many of you know that is the "standard" handling for nor being happy in the RPF.

The third was Carol Miles, a British subject, she was the Port Captain on the Freewinds and was RPFed for being a security risk and wanting to route out. This is what Mike Rinder said about it;

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/201...ship-of-fools. "

"Others haven’t been so lucky. One of the Ship Engineers was severely disaffected with Captain Love Boat after several run-ins with him. He became increasingly enturbulated and was not sleeping. He was put under 24 hour watch with full time guards and video cameras in his room. He was not handled with standard tech and ended up committing suicide by hanging himself in the shower with a sheet. The entire incident was covered up so as not to create a “flap.” False information was given to the authorities.
Carol Miles, the Public Officer and public face of the Freewinds has disappeared. I guess, like Heber, nobody dares ask where she is. In fact, she was being “handled” under the brilliant guidance of CO CMO Ship (Sue Price) with her special style of “executive C/Sing”. Carol’s “handlings” didn’t go well. She made threats and became a security risk. And what happens to inmates on the prison ship when they are too hot to handle? They get shipped off to the prison colony – the RPF in CLO ANZO, in Sydney.

Quite a number of “problem” staff have been routed to the ANZO RPF. It is thought to be so remote that anyone sent there has effectively been “disappeared”. Like the 3 Gold staff who were banished to the ANZO RPF after they pissed off Dear Leader. Those 3 (Karl Whitcher, Kip Engen and Nicolai Ciferrelli) were assigned to do the RPF twice through. They have been there since 2004. One of them completed the first time through last year – imagine 6 years of sec checking, FPRD and TRD and now having to do it all over again!

So, this is where Carol Miles is. She joined other “security risks” banished to the prison colony – including the former IG MAA Chris Guider who had fallen from grace when he refused to comply with an order from Miscavige to hit a Gold staff member with his swagger stick and the ex-RTC Rep FSO who knew all about Miscavige’s involvement in the McPherson matter. [end quote]

Carol has wanted to leave every day since she arrived in ANZO which was around Februrary 2008, that's nearly three years ago. Her position is probably worse than Mark Whitta's was when he was locked up and held under guard beneath the squash courts. In effect she is a hostage due to "security" reasons. Which means she can blow the whistle on DM for his crimes."

-snip-

"About the time we were packing up to go home the police arrived, called by the frightened cult.

We spoke at length to the officers of which there were as many as us, four cars were called to bring us to justice! After a lengthy explanation they decided to go in and perform a welfare check on the three."

-snip-

"OSA maintained, even to the police that the other two were in fact out of the country. We didn't believe that for several reasons, namely; they were here only three weeks prior, around the 4th of December, airfares are extremely expensive at this peak season and there was no valid reason that we could see to move them.

Basically if they were there and in fact did want to leave, which we believed, then lying to the police and preventing them from seeing us or anyone else amounts to kidnapping.

A report has been sent to the police alerting them to all this and more."

(That was Feral writing about their "raid" on CLO ANZO in Sydney last December.)

Possibly BeeCee, this is not at all the same woman you were referring to. Hope this was helpful. I think there is some more talk about her and requests for a picture to help identify her on other boards. Feel free to pm me if I may be of some help to you. :)

Last edited:
Good idea, Ulfie!

Mega-kudos to all protestors! I don't know if you all realise just how much the rest of us are inspired by your courage and persistence...

I'd like to suggest a pair of (relatively cheap) tools to handle and shatter Scientology suppression at the next Int Base raid:

Orange rain poncho, to combat Sprinkler Tek
21yBPAn8gIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Easily visible to passing cars, law enforcement, etc.
Can have messages placed on front and back and be used in place of the traditional sign, so protestor would have hands free to use phone, camera, eat caek, etc.

Hearos Xtreme Ear Protection
to combat Nasty Chord Tek
51PhQGa9lyL._SS500_.jpg

They really ARE stuck in the 1950s, aren't they? :dieslaughing:

Ulfie, this was really a funny post, and I think it's a good idea! I like the bright colors! :p I think that raincoat color is actually called "safety orange" and it is what Cal-Trans workers wear, along with safety yellow when they are doing road work here. Wearing slogans and keeping hands free is brilliant! Definitely earplugs are a must...I think maybe profession ear protection, too! :eyeroll:

Most of Scientology seems kindof stuck in the 50's to me! :duh:

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
:)

Ulfie, this was really a funny post, and I think it's a good idea! I like the bright colors! :p I think that raincoat color is actually called "safety orange" and it is what Cal-Trans workers wear, along with safety yellow when they are doing road work here. Wearing slogans and keeping hands free is brilliant! Definitely earplugs are a must...I think maybe profession ear protection, too! :eyeroll:

Most of Scientology seems kindof stuck in the 50's to me! :duh:

Thanks S&L... I actually thought this might be practical. One could actually have two different messages on the poncho, one in front and one in back, and the cult could never pull a "Frank Ofman" and say one of their number was struck with a sign, not to mention say "I didn't see" a protestor as they whip out of the gate at Int.

I actually use those 'plugs to sleep uninterrupted. We have a Rottweiler x Doberman, and she's very active at night and dinna liek strangers.

I'd be curious to see what the cult would do when faced with this new ProtestorTech... set the newly planted shrubs on fire? LOL

Oh Smurf!!!!

Hey Smurfie! :D Here ya go!
Looking good here...does that Organic Liason diet stuff really work that quickly??? :wow: Tummy magic! :happydance:
You really should write Kirsty a testimonial, Buddy! :giggle:

S5000268Large.jpg

(Somebody on the vast SP grapevine sent me this, I take NO credit for it, I couldn't shoop my way out of a wet paper bag!:p)

ml99

Patron
The citizens arrests of Mark Bunker & Doug Owens perpetrated by Gold Base Port Captain Catherine Fraser (Jeff Hawkin's ex-wife) was a huge embarassment to them after the DA threw out the charges.
Just to clarify, there were no charges to throw out. The DA never filed them. The matter was never before the court and the Riverside County Sherrif's Department declared me Factually Innocent under the law.

- Doug

Good to know!

Oh, yea! Thanks for clarifying that, Doug. We need the accurate history of protesting at Int base.

Wonder if the hired goons would make "citizens' arrests"? I think not as readily as Sea Org guards.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
It looked to me, from the video, that the sergeant talking to magoo et al, was very knowledgeable of the situation. He seemed to me to be siding on the protester's rights rather than the scilons. I would give him a lot of credit for being informative and cool headed and trying to keep a peaceful protest.

That they may have slid in the mud under the sprinklers says to me that they are well aware of the cost to the town should the scilons wish to drag a court case out on them for anything other than a major infraction of the laws.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Funny that protesters come with a mask but then take it off to make a pic or wear it on the back of their head!

Those plastic masks are quite uncomfortable which is why many anons simply wear scarfs on their faces or not at all. If the cult wasn't making a huge stink about how Anonymous was the root of everything evil in the world, there wouldn't be need for the masks. Wearing them at protests really piss the Scilons off.

The majority of the anons have been namefagged by the cult and have been recipients of the C & D letters, anyway.

AnonKat

Crusader
Those plastic masks are quite uncomfortable which is why many anons simply wear scarfs on their faces or not at all. If the cult wasn't making a huge stink about how Anonymous was the root of everything evil in the world, there wouldn't be need for the masks. Wearing them at protests really piss the Scilons off.

The majority of the anons have been namefagged by the cult and have been recipients of the C & D letters, anyway.

They are now a brand

medium_custom_1294031274637_hacpfaadf.jpg

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Hey Smurfie! :D Here ya go!
Looking good here...does that Organic Liason diet stuff really work that quickly??? :wow: Tummy magic! :happydance:
You really should write Kirsty a testimonial, Buddy! :giggle:

S5000268Large.jpg

Holy Shit!!! I LOVE YOU!! THANK YOU!!! Now, if you can do some magic, for real, on my stomach, my knees would be thankful, too.

Ahem.. several friends are now calling me Kirstie. :angry: