What's new

March 5th Update on Headley Labor Cases

Well, it looks as if the cases have now been officially served. The ball is now in the Scilon’s court as to what happens next. No pun intended.

There are several websites and media organizations that are starting to spread the word about the labor abuses. It also seems that more and more people are now starting to come out of the woodwork and speaking out. The more, the better. I just came across a local website that is doing a series of these articles that deal with the labor violations. I include the link here.

Burbank City Buzz Examiner: Trish and her church: One Scientologist's account of betrayal

Digg it and get the link out. Turns out that Burbank has more SP’s per capita than any other city in the US!! It has been documented. Anyway, if you know someone who has a story of how they were abused, have them send this guy an email [email protected]

Even after my last fair game posting I did last week, Tommy Davis has continued to meet with people and practice the “no longer practiced” disconnection policy. Breaking up families and friends seems to be a new statistic they keep at OSA and RTC. Now they are even saying that people can talk to other SP’s, but not me! What happened to the good ol days when SPs were just SPs. Now there are different levels of SPs. So much to keep track of. If anyone is interested, I am thinking about offering a FREE course on how to reach SP level 8. It is damn simple and can be attained in just a few short days!

All joking aside, Tommy’s latest pet peeve is having to drive all the way out to Hemet and Riverside and then back to LA so much. He is spending almost as much time in the car as he is breaking up families. Almost makes you wonder how Tommy Davis does it, one day he is breaking up a family and having people arrested for standing by a road and then the next day he is protecting small purple flowers and lying through his teeth on national TV.

Also interesting is that the hotel he has been holding his libel/disconnection meetings with people at is ONE BLOCK FROM MY HOUSE. I was literally walking out of the store with groceries and saw him pulling up for a meeting! I don’t usually bring my long zoom lens into the store with me so missed the photo op!

I will post any updates as they happen.
Epic threads coming soon! I promise. (Turns out I know a guy that has a droid that contains the plans for the Death Star.)

Until next time…

BFG

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>
I was literally walking out of the store with groceries and saw him pulling up for a meeting! I don’t usually bring my long zoom lens into the store with me so missed the photo op!
<snip>
Well, a big flunk on that one, Mister, we would have loved the pic! :coolwink:

Jokes aside, looking forward to the next update! Gettin' pretty bloody excitin' for us lot in the stalls - love it! Go you good thing! :thumbsup:

Wisened One

Crusader
YEAH, BFG!

Keep us updated! :drama:

We're all behind ya 100 million percent! :happydance:

:laugh: on TD now explaining things like disconnection is 'no longer practiced' (Well at least he's admitting that there IS such a policy now, huh?). and NOW there are 'levels' of SP?!

And I hope TD keeps protectin' those purple flowers! :laugh:

Oh God, what will TD say next? :drama:

Michelle

dt2000

Patron with Honors
Anxiously awaiting their response... It ought to be interesting to see how this plays out.

I sure hope this resolves pretty soon - the suspense is killing me! (Don't get your hopes up, C0$, that's just an expression!) Oh, and Tommy, do you need a crying towel? :bigcry:

Thalkirst

Patron with Honors
BFG,

thanks for the update and all the best in your fight.

Mark Rathbun posted this on the XSO board and I repost this here with his permission:

A simple offer of help has apparently seeded a huge wave. As predicted, Little Napoleon is now passing out get out of jail (or get back into jail, depending on your point of view) cards like candy.

The mission to cut off plaintiffs and witnesses from Marc Headley's suit has been temporarily redirected to intercept those seeking help from me. Talk about A=A=A. The exercised freedoms of association and speech have driven Nap nuts. To him, it is martians everywhere. Millions of dollars of freeloader debt have been canceled and rules of disconnect have been relaxed to sweeten the pot. It is a wonderful opportunity for those solely concerned with connecting back up with family. For people falling into that category, I couldn't be happier for you, provided you are not required to check your integrity at the door. If you are only concerned about making contact with disconnected family now is the time to make a deal down at Hollywood and Ivar. If you intend to move up the Bridge, forget it. You will always be a monitored security particle. I was in a position to know that.

The kinder, gentler approach has wrought two more fortuitous results. First, it has served to separate those who are serious about putting in ethics at the top from those who simply want to recoup once lost communication lines (however temporary or controlled they might be).

Second, the resultant loosened up lines of communication will shortly serve to expedite the currency of important truths that will now reach a far broader public. Freedom of association and speech are alive and well, and about to become thriving beyond control.

It's all good.

END OF QUOTE

Wisened One

Crusader
Huh. Interesting.

BFG,

Mark Rathbun posted this on the XSO board and I repost this here with his permission:

A simple offer of help has apparently seeded a huge wave. As predicted, Little Napoleon is now passing out get out of jail (or get back into jail, depending on your point of view) cards like candy.

The mission to cut off plaintiffs and witnesses from Marc Headley's suit has been temporarily redirected to intercept those seeking help from me. Talk about A=A=A. The exercised freedoms of association and speech have driven Nap nuts. To him, it is martians everywhere. Millions of dollars of freeloader debt have been canceled and rules of disconnect have been relaxed to sweeten the pot. It is a wonderful opportunity for those solely concerned with connecting back up with family. For people falling into that category, I couldn't be happier for you, provided you are not required to check your integrity at the door. If you are only concerned about making contact with disconnected family now is the time to make a deal down at Hollywood and Ivar. If you intend to move up the Bridge, forget it. You will always be a monitored security particle. I was in a position to know that.

The kinder, gentler approach has wrought two more fortuitous results. First, it has served to separate those who are serious about putting in ethics at the top from those who simply want to recoup once lost communication lines (however temporary or controlled they might be).

Second, the resultant loosened up lines of communication will shortly serve to expedite the currency of important truths that will now reach a far broader public. Freedom of association and speech are alive and well, and about to become thriving beyond control.

It's all good.

END OF QUOTE

outtech

Patron with Honors
BFG,

It's all good.

END OF QUOTE

Hmm, can't complain that the past 12 months have been dull.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Love that "Nap" nick for Lil Davey :D

We indeed are priviledged to live in very interesting times. :happydance:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I just hope that these legal battles are backed by professionals that know how to argue a case as well as thoroughly shepardize all their paperwork.

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you BFG,

My prayers and thoughts are with you sir.:thumbsup:

I feel sorry for those around Little Nap:yes:He must be having a tantrum:angry:

TP

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
They're shitting their pants over this one.
This they will fight tooth and nail for as they don't want SO members getting normal wages. That would give them freedom to leave when ever they'd like.