What's new

Margery Wakefield is back!

Mystic

Crusader
Hi to old friends!!!
My name is Margery Wakefield, and I am glad to know about this message board. I currently live in Denver, CO, am working as a nurse's aide, and doing a lot of writing. I am going to start aggressively marketing my old books as well as working on a new book about ex members called Ruined Lives. It is for the general public. If you want to contact me, or if you knew me in Scientology (1968-1980) call me at (303) 717-8808 or e-mail me at [email protected]
Hoping to hear from some of you.
MW

Good morning, Margery. Most excellent to see you on ESMB. I don't think ye and I ever met, but I was a deludedist for some 35 years, very tech oriented.

Life will be better now you are on The Board.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Margery! About 15 years ago it was 'The Road to Xenu' that first kept me up all night finding out more about Scientology. It was the first of many nights since, but, it was the first. Very glad to see you here.

Zinj

:wave: Hi Margery! I don't know you but Zinjifar sent me the link to the Road to Xenu, which I just started reading.

:welcome2: to the board! I am looking forward to reading your posts!

Pepin

Patron with Honors
Good morning, Margery. Most excellent to see you on ESMB. I don't think ye and I ever met, but I was a deludedist for some 35 years, very tech oriented.

Life will be better now you are on The Board.

HI, I believe we may have met at the Manor.

~p

Last edited:

dontscamme

Patron Meritorious
I have also read The Road to Xenu and highly recommend it. Once you start it you won't want to stop until you've finished. Newbies to Scn should also be able to understand it without much trouble.

SaguaroRose

Patron with Honors
Margery! I'm sure you don't remember me, I used to work at the Denver Org (when it was in the old nunnery on Navajo st) in 1978, but I surely remember you and your wonderful books! I'm thinking you knew Caroline Beck.....she used to talk about you a lot.

It's wonderful to hear your name again; I am brand-spanking-new to this website myself; I used to post on the Operation Clambake message board (under the same user name), but after trying for a few weeks to get registered there once again, I have given up and instead went to the links that were provided for other critical sites, and VOILA!:buzzin:

When I saw your name I was thrilled! Glad you are doing well!