What's new

Mario Fenniger passed away

See Tony's blog about his passing. I really liked Mario from when I first met him. He used to play piano at New York Org. I saw him at flag on one of my trips there. My wife said she did some drills with him on OT 7. She said she liked him a lot.

Such a wonderful man.
Mimsey

Veda

Sponsor
For a look at Mario, and his compartmentalized Scientological mind, see the second video.

From 1980, concerning the 1970s:

Part 1:

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuOBGZyfw3o&feature=related
From 6:00 to 8:13, Mario and two other Scientology public are interviewed by Mike Wallace.

_____​

From 1985: from 1:48 -2:12, Heber Jentzsch compares Paulette Cooper, writing a little paperback book, with the Japanese attack of Pearl Harbor, and then quotes from the Bible:

If these '60 Minutes' programs had not been made, and had not been preserved and, then, were not available through the Internet, who would have believed it?

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mario Fenninger RIP.
Illustrious pianist. Mentor and exceptional Music teacher.
A fund raising was done for Mario a few years ago as he was pretty penniless. He did come into some money earlier, but the Cult gouged it all.
So a fund raising was done supposedly to give him a little cushion.
I may not be 100% accurate on figures but something like $25,000 was raised.
Then CC INT wanted its CUT.
The mafia cut of revenues.
A large percentage was taken for use of their property for the fund raising. Then a percentage was taken for the promo costs. Then a percentage was taken for the catering (huge amount)
I was told, he was left with something like $2500 after the Cult took its share.
Poor Mario, he just died at 95 still in the Cult that bled him dry. RIP.

Mario.F.RIP.jpg

Mario Fenninger RIP.
A fund raising was done for Mario a few years ago as he was pretty penniless. He did come into some money earlier, but the Cult gouged it all.
A large percentage was taken for use of their property for the fund raising. Then a percentage was taken for the promo costs. Then a percentage was taken for the catering (huge amount)
I was told, he was left with something like $2500 after the Cult took its share.

Mario.F.RIP.jpg
They have no remorse - taking 90 % of the donos raised for a man that gave his life to scientology in his moment of need - that is pretty low. In another world, just out side CC's green hedges, that would be elder abuse. Mimsey

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mario Fenninger RIP.

Mario.F.RIP.jpg
I'm not sure if this refers to the same fundraiser, but if not the following thread refers to a very similar fundraiser for Mario:

Scientology Celebrity Centre raises $11,000 for charity, of which it keeps $7,765

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...es-11-000-for-charity-of-which-it-keeps-7-765

Cross-posted from:

Mike Rinder: Some Church Fundraising Accounting

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/some-...ng-accounting/

* * * * * BEGIN LEAKED E-MAIL * * * * *

Date: Sunday, July 13, 2014
Subject: Event Money Accounting
To:

Hi,

I think we made about $11K on the event.

Mazen if you have an exact number please correct me on this. Here is what has been spent so far:

Manor Hotel 2,000

Dottie Rent 5,000

Gas bill 1st installment for pay off 200

Electric bill small payment 50

Richard Stewart piano keys 365

Food 150

We have approximately $5K left. $2K is owed to me for the final payment to the Manor Hotel. However, again, I will wait on that until we sell the music sheets.

This $5K could disappear pretty quickly unless Mario and Ian are getting their ethics in on spending.

ML Linda

Linda Lombardo

Executive Vice President
Code:
www.artistsforhumanrights.org/

* * * * * END LEAKED E-MAIL * * * * *

Veda

Sponsor
They have no remorse - taking 90 % of the donos raised for a man that gave his life to scientology in his moment of need - that is pretty low. In another world, just out side CC's green hedges, that would be elder abuse. Mimsey

Just read that Mario had been a Scientologist since 1950. Sixty six years. Exempting his unfortunate latter years in extreme old age, he, certainly, by the 1980s, would have been able to become aware of the abuses, if he had not chosen to ignore them. He was still in relatively good health and of sound mind well into the age of the Internet, yet he chose to ignore the abuses.

He was a "public," and, unlike staff and, especially, Sea Org personnel, had his own life and could come and go as he pleased, yet he chose to look the other way.

Finally, after decades of being a pampered Scientology celebrity, the abusive nature of Scientology caught up to him.

How different Scientology, and the lives of the (non celebrity) non pampered "little people," would have been, if its "celebrities" had stood up and challenged, and objected.

But, with few exceptions, most did not.

Last edited:
I think he formed the paris org. I remember hearing hubbard mentioning his name on one of the bc tapes (he would welcome new students to the bc at the start of a lecture).
Yeah, you could argue, he was a scientologist, so it was a lifetime of abuse, and not elder abuse, but their greed?
The prople were donating money for him not CC.

That's why charities have a hard time raising money, the public sees little of it going to the cause. Like the Kars For Kids, I read on line, out of the $10 mil after expenses, they raise each year, about $150k goes to kids. They have paid out $65 K on bait and switch fines.

Can you blame why few celebrities still do charity events when so little goes to the cause?

So, yes, they were doing what everybody else does. But why?

I know, because it's in Scientology's DNA. Sigh.

Mimsey

More about Kars for Kids: http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/188797/kars-4-kids-rakes-in-the-buckz

Last edited: