What's new

Mark Bunker announces release of Scientology Knowledge Report

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
Cross Posted from WWP:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...d-wbms-documentary.109488/page-2#post-2440461

Mark Bunker announces release of Scientology Knowledge Report

http://www.examiner.com/article/mar...-scientology-knowledge-report?cid=db_articles

Published March 30, 2014 by 'Canada Cult Examiner' David Love: “The film will take a look at Scientology’s beliefs, but more importantly, concentrate on how corporate Scientology behaves, and it’s a pretty shocking story. For decades now, Scientology has abused and defrauded people, torn apart families through their policy of disconnection, emptied out parishoners bank accounts, and forced staff women to have abortions,” states Bunker."
[video=youtube;GxDdPNdw76w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxDdPNdw76w[/video]
“But if that’s the case,” says Bunker, “Why hasn’t Dianetics and Scientology helped the very men at the top … L. Ron Hubbard and now David Miscavige are both truly flawed individuals. In fact, David Miscavige has reportedly been beating people underneath him.”

Mark Bunker goes for a ‘Scientology Stress Test’ and refers to Miscavige as “Slappy” – a term used often by many critics.

MORE HERE:

http://www.examiner.com/article/mar...-scientology-knowledge-report?cid=db_articles

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
WANNA HELP PRODUCE A MOVIE?

Thanks for posting some updates on Mark Bunker's extraordinary documentary film KNOWLEDGE REPORT!

I think the most recent status reports show that there is a small fundraising drive to help push the movie towards completion. The LINK at Tony Ortega's blog was a couple days ago on March 28th, letting everyone know that the film needs all of our help to make its way to completion.

A screen capture from the fundraising website.

ScreenShot2014-03-30at31231PM_zpsb56af580.png

I believe supporting "KNOWLEDGE REPORT" is, by far, one of the most effective ways to blow the whistle and stop the human rights abuses of the COS (Crimewave of Scientology) in the cult's 64 year history.

Wanna help innocent victims learn of the fraud & terrorism of Hubbard's hoax before they get sucked into a lifetime of slavery? For my money, THIS FILM is the one that is the best bang the buck! Donate a little if you can. Or more... LOL.

Sending love and support to Wise Beard Man and all the wonderful people that have helped him so far--and to those whom will be helped when the film reaches movie theaters, DVDs and gets downloaded into the living rooms of people who richly deserve this "Knowledge" worldwide...before it is too late.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
I hate to be an asshole, but the title of this thread is really misleading. The film has NOT been released. Mark gave a progress report, he is soliciting funds, and he is almost done, but he is not done. The film has not been released.

I support Mark and the film, but I don't think it helps anyone to say a film has been released when it has not been released and is not yet available.

Anonycat

Crusader
I hate to be an asshole, but the title of this thread is really misleading. The film has NOT been released. Mark gave a progress report, he is soliciting funds, and he is almost done, but he is not done. The film has not been released.

I support Mark and the film, but I don't think it helps anyone to say a film has been released when it has not been released and is not yet available.

In this corner of the world (don't know where the OP is), it is considered correct, or passable, to say: So-and-so announces release ... it is considered the equivalent of "So-and so announces the release date".

It could also be interpreted as meaning: Movie Trailer.

The absence of the premiere date was a letdown, though.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
How much, for once and for all, does he need and by when? I think that would motivate donations. All of us want this in the can.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Understood. It kinda SOUNDED like Mark was saying the film was about to premiere.

But, unless someone was very familiar with the project AND went through all the details of Mark's recent video AND other links, it would be an honest mistake to think that KNOWLEDGE REPORT was completed already.

No worries, this movie is exactly the same as all other Independent films, creatively scrapping it out and raising money on the fly through production and post-production. It's a testimony to Mark Bunker's laser vision and sheer determination that he was able to launch this project and take it several years deep into production. Actually the film's CONTENTS will have been greatly enhanced because of the delay and (therefore) inclusion of wonderfully juicy events that have unfolded the past few years!

There hasn't been a monster documentary on Scientology since the 1960's ("The Shrinking World of L. Ron Hubbard") and I think KNOWLEDGE REPORT is going to hit with far greater and wider impact. Can't wait to see it!

PTS

Elliott
Some time ago I recall Mark either saying or writing somewhere that most of the remaining funds needed are for lawsuit insurance. Whether that is a real thing or not I don't know. Perhaps it means the legal fees needed to insure that the documentary is as lawyer proof as possible, given that it is all but a certainty that the cult will send in the lawyers anyway. The amount that sticks in my head was 30-40k needed.

Whatever the amount it will be money well-invested. WBM pulls no punches and I just know that he's going to deliver a body blow to Slappy and the cult of Hubbard with this documentary.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Understood. It kinda SOUNDED like Mark was saying the film was about to premiere.

But, unless someone was very familiar with the project AND went through all the details of Mark's recent video AND other links, it would be an honest mistake to think that KNOWLEDGE REPORT was completed already.

No worries, this movie is exactly the same as all other Independent films, creatively scrapping it out and raising money on the fly through production and post-production. It's a testimony to Mark Bunker's laser vision and sheer determination that he was able to launch this project and take it several years deep into production. Actually the film's CONTENTS will have been greatly enhanced because of the delay and (therefore) inclusion of wonderfully juicy events that have unfolded the past few years!

There hasn't been a monster documentary on Scientology since the 1960's ("The Shrinking World of L. Ron Hubbard") and I think KNOWLEDGE REPORT is going to hit with far greater and wider impact. Can't wait to see it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=L_w-YWwC1lI

Watch LRH LIE! Mark needs to put a "Knowledge Report" on LRH from this video. No wonder the tech never got in - LRH lied during this video - Ethics out - tech can't get in....:whistling:

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Some time ago I recall Mark either saying or writing somewhere that most of the remaining funds needed are for lawsuit insurance. Whether that is a real thing or not I don't know. Perhaps it means the legal fees needed to insure that the documentary is as lawyer proof as possible, given that it is all but a certainty that the cult will send in the lawyers anyway. The amount that sticks in my head was 30-40k needed.

Whatever the amount it will be money well-invested. WBM pulls no punches and I just know that he's going to deliver a body blow to Slappy and the cult of Hubbard with this documentary.

30k, of which 15k is for lawsuit insurance. If I understand right, the rest is for post production such as color correction. At approx. 8:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xbLhEgVTo4#t=510

I for one sure hope he gets it done quick. I'm looking forward to it!

PTS

Elliott
30k, of which 15k is for lawsuit insurance. If I understand right, the rest is for post production such as color correction. At approx. 8:30

I am amazed that lawsuit insurance against $cientology is available at any price.

Last edited: