What's new

Mark Bunker ~~ Dauntless, Defiant and Resolute

FoTi

Crusader
Thanks for WBM for the pictures and to Karen for posting them here.

Wow! Looks like an expensive, deserted resort. It sure is green out in that desert land. Maybe all that green is just a lot of dollar bills arranged to look like a religious base, from the air. It looks like it's well kept up.....where are all the people that take care of it or does it take care of itself? Maybe it's just all those OT powers and postulates that maintain it......kind of a.... 'cause over Int base'.

It definitely looks better and more luxurious from the air than it does from the pics taken from the street.

I see the IAS money is being spent wisely to protect Scientology and to help save the planet. Just think of all the people that sacrificed and went without something that they could have had for themselves, or for their family, so that DM could live in luxury.....that really goes a long way toward protecting Scientology and saving the planet. :eyeroll:

I sure could use the $ now that I contributed to the IAS.

DM is such a sleeze. :angry::grouch:

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
But it's not really the Church of Miscavology, it is the "Church" of Scientology.

There is a real determined concerted effort by the outside the CofS Hubbard fan club folks to move people's awareness backwards, something that I'm sure Mark Bunker does not wish to have happen. One can report on current events in Scientology, and participate in photographing Scientology properties, without it becoming a commercial for the new cult of Hubbard, part 2.

Compare these statements from years or, in most instances, decades ago, to some of those being made today.

Former Class 7, Class 8, FEBC grad Bent Corydon wrote the book, 'L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?' This was 1986, 25 years ago.http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0942637577/ref=sib_dp_pt/102-0654802-4263319

From the book flap:

"I have high hopes of smashing my name
into history so violently that it will take a
legendary form even if all the books are
destroyed. That goal is the real goal as far as
I am concerned. Things which stand too
consistently in my way make me nervous.
It's a pretty big job. In a hundred years
Roosevelt will have been forgotten - which
gives some idea of the magnitude of my
attempt. And all this boils and froths inside
my head...
"Psychiatrists, reaching the high of the
dusty desk, tell us that Alexander, Genghis
Khan and Napoleon were madmen. I know
they're maligning some very intelligent
gentlemen."

L. Ron Hubbard wrote these words in a letter to
his first wife in 1938.

In 1950 he wrote the bestseller 'Dianetics, the
Modern Science of Mental Health. This inspired a
layman oriented mental health movement which,
ultimately, developed into Scientology, the most
profitable of the money-making new religions.

Hubbard's early Dianetic and Scientology writings
borrow freely from Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, and
the founder of General Semantics, Alfred Korzybski.

And P.T. Barnum appears to have been an inspiration.

Hubbard also took much from the writings of Aleister
Crowley - self-proclaimed "Beast 666." This is a source
of embarrassment for the Scientology Church, which
is determined to achieve broad public acceptance.

In the 1960s Hubbard incorporated Brainwashing
methodologies into the subject. He established the
"Fair Game Policy" which states that an "enemy" of
Scientology "may be deprived of property or injured
by any means by any Scientologist, without
discipline of that Scientologist. May be tricked,
sued, lied to or destroyed."

He also became the Commodore of his own private
navy, and began to refer to himself as "Source."

'L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?' exposes
as never before the dark side of Scientology, yet
contains an in-depth examination of the potential
positives of the subject and their actual origins

In 1986, also 25 years ago, former Senior C/S International, Class 12, and Hubbard's personal auditor, David Mayo, was interviewed by author Russell Miller. Said David Mayo:

"What worried me was that I saw some things he [Hubbard] did and statements he made that showed his intentions were different from what they appeared to be...

"He told me he was obsessed with an insatiable lust for power and money. He said it very emphatically. He thought it wasn't possible to get enough. He didn't say it as if it was a fault, just his frustration that he couldn't get enough."

And former senior Scientologist Jesse Prince wrote this 11 years ago:

"Miscavige is continuing to carry out LRH's orders...

"...Miscavige is doing his best to forward Command Intention, which is contained in the huge LRH orders database of the INCOMM computer system of Scientology..."

You know what kills me? Is that the above mentioned were perpetrating crimes alongside with Hubbard and they helped...they were what in legal terms is called aiding and abetting...Hubbard, as Miscavige did not do it alone...

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Karen, thank you for the pictures !

I'm know I'm preaching to the choir here, but, even a cursory glance at what can not be done legally be done by a 501 (c) (3) is glaringly evident in those photos.

Read the charter for a 501 (c) (3), please !

And the, please, act.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Thanks for WBM for the pictures and to Karen for posting them here.

Wow! Looks like an expensive, deserted resort. It sure is green out in that desert land. Maybe all that green is just a lot of dollar bills arranged to look like a religious base, from the air. It looks like it's well kept up.....where are all the people that take care of it or does it take care of itself? Maybe it's just all those OT powers and postulates that maintain it......kind of a.... 'cause over Int base'.

It definitely looks better and more luxurious from the air than it does from the pics taken from the street.

I see the IAS money is being spent wisely to protect Scientology and to help save the planet. Just think of all the people that sacrificed and went without something that they could have had for themselves, or for their family, so that DM could live in luxury.....that really goes a long way toward protecting Scientology and saving the planet. :eyeroll:

I sure could use the $ now that I contributed to the IAS.

DM is such a sleeze. :angry::grouch:

It's the prettiest slave camp on the planet. It seems that form is more important than substance to 'lil Dave. Not what a thing is, but what a thing appears to be. Of course his experience as a stage hypnotist helps in that.

2007-06-Austin-Graduation-Hypnotized.jpg

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Has anyone else showed up at the front gate and asked for a tour?

Hint : Even a dyed-in-the-wool scio ain't let in for a peek.

And a wog? LOL !

Why did they restrict the golf course that used to be open to the public?

Does DM know his base is being watched round the clock?

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
It's the prettiest slave camp on the planet. It seems that form is more important than substance to 'lil Dave. Not what a thing is, but what a thing appears to be. Of course his experience as a stage hypnotist helps in that.

Smilla, I posted all those pictures of the pretty camp on my blog...LOL!:biggrin:

I am sure that Davey does not care about my little blog...LOL

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
HelluvaHoax: Me a commie? No way. I was immunized against Communism in 1980 by OT VII and Remote Viewer Ingo Swann. Thanks to Ingo, I have the exact data on what to do when the Soviets take over! Do you HH?

sovietsswann.jpg

/////

I am most appreciative of any tech you can provide on how to handle the Soviets when they take over.

While I am receptive to learning how to shatter Soviets, I am a bit alarmed-- because up until this point I just assumed that the traditional scientific approach would work of asking 'What are your crimes?' while wearing a headcam.

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
I am most appreciative of any tech you can provide on how to handle the Soviets when they take over.

While I am receptive to learning how to shatter Soviets, I am a bit alarmed-- because up until this point I just assumed that the traditional scientific approach would work of asking 'What are your crimes?' while wearing a headcam.

HH, that "what are your crimes?" is so 1980. The right way to handle Soviets is to bribe them with dollars, vodka, and Marlboro cigarettes. Works every time comrade.

BTW, Bunker's helicopter really does need a Cult Avoidance System in its avionics suite:

HUD.png

/////

FoTi

Crusader

Lil' Dave has experience as a stage hypnotist?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

'LRON"S LECTURE~ A TOTAL SUCCESS!'

Yep, gets 'em where ya wants 'em.

:D