heads a terrorist organisation.

It seems that the COS is in desparate circumstances
to release the video in the first URL below. It
depicts Mark Bunker, a cinematographer, as the WHO
behind the rise of the protesters called anon. This is
unprecedented. There is no claim that Mark is a
psychaitrist! He did however a few months ago release
a video directed to anon, speaking like a father to
his children telling them to keep legal and be good.
This they did, and recognising his sage advice called
him " Wise Beard Man."

The second URL has several videos, but in
particular see " Merry-go-round." This shows the OSA
staff member Mary DeMoss doing her job, trying to
protect the Church, circling Mark and repeatedly
asking him to confess his crimes.

The third URL is perhaps a scene from a modern
rendition of Romeo and Juliet. Mark has just heard
that Mary has "Blown" the Church and understanding
how she may be very isolated, and with perhaps no one
to turn to, offers the hand of friendship. He almost
breaks down in tears.

bb

http://xenutv.wordpress.com/2008/04/11/msg-2-anonymous/

http://www.xenutv.com/pickets/cw-09-19-00.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVfbAN2mO-I

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
That video is so ludicruous.

It shows how the mind think is, that there MUST be a leader and someone financing Anonymous. Crazy. No possible conceptual understanding of individuality that can also be part of a group.

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
The only people that video could possibly communicate to are those still in the Co$. And they're not allowed to watch it as its on the scary internet :p

OSA, that would be a flunk :yes:

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
The only people that video could possibly communicate to are those still in the Co$. And they're not allowed to watch it as its on the scary internet :p

OSA, that would be a flunk :yes:

Rarely Co$ members are allowed and actually asked to visit specific links, or participate in online pools. But the link must be safe, i.e. no comments allowed, no rating allowed - in the true nature of Scientology free speech policy! So, it actually may be for their use.

Neo

Rarely Co$ members are allowed and actually asked to visit specific links, or participate in online pools. But the link must be safe, i.e. no comments allowed, no rating allowed - in the true nature of Scientology free speech policy! So, it actually may be for their use.

Yes, quite possibly this is true. Like I said they are the only ones who would view this video and come away 'knowing' that this is how it is. Despite the fact that it doesn't match reality.

Still, I don't think too many actual Co$ members will see this. Probably more a feeble attempt at divide and conquer by OSA :dieslaughing:

OHTEEATE

It hurts

OSA recognizes a true threat to the cult of the Sea Org. Public opinion, like a tsunami of ridicule, is about to swamp any hope of world domination for Scn. There will be no one left to disseminate to. People will avoid them like lepers. It's time for reform, before it is too late for even that.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Its too late for reformation - they have promised to reform before - only to revert to their dirty tricks - again - and again.

They have lost the publics trust - what little they had.

Even the most addicted to co-dependency cannot join this group - for even to be a co-dependent requires some honor. :omg:

Alan

Last edited:

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
It tries to use Fear and pushing buttons that they think will work.

I doubt FBI and other really care at this point. 3rd raid and no problems. I am getting ready to go to the Buffalo Raid.

Better get going and get there. Don't know ho long I will stay but got to face the past.

Barb

Div6

Crusader
Silly Scilons.

Source is No-Source

Reward is one less criminal organization on the Planet. (Hint to OSA: its a 4th Dynamic thing...you remember that Dynamic?)

Anons get paid in LULZ.....kinda like Joy of Creating, only its real.

Oh yeah, and David Miscavige IS an SP....

sandygirl

OMG...that video is so Lame:duh: :duh: :duh:

I LOVE how the church now has the FBI,CIA,Homeland security etc.
maybe these guys need a little refresher of what LRH says about these groups!

Can't wait for the anon follow up video-that should be hilarious!

everfree

Patron Meritorious
Jeez, whoever made that video is so... deluded. What funding do they think it takes to buy some Guy Fawkes masks? I guess since the CofS is all about funding itself, they can't really conceive of an actual grass roots movement.

And given their own restrictions on communication within their organization, they probably can't conceive of the speed with which an idea can spread with an unfettered, broad, and near instantaneous means of communication like IRC and message boards.

You would think that they would be grateful to Mark for helping persuade anon to use only legal, peaceful means such as protest instead of the pranks and ddos they started off with, but gratitude is not 'zactly a CofS strong point.

I'm sure they'll try hard to brand anonymous a "hate group", but as long as anon sticks to peaceful protests I think their attempts will only show how deluded and plain nasty the current CofS leaders are, especially as knowledge of their abuses continues to be spread more broadly.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
A good friend of mine that worked for OSA told me that OSA printed up brochures to pass out in the neighborhood surrounding the Idle Morgues re: ANON and who they are. They had pictures printed up of the Columbine shooters and every shooter and criminal on it that has done very disturbing and heinous acts in the past 5-10 years! The staff member told the staff it was the Psychs.

The cult is clueless!!