What's new

Mark Fisher - Former Assistant to DM - Thanks Anonymous

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
From WWP: Mark Fisher - Former Assistant to DM - Thanks Anonymous

Hello to Anonymous.

I wanted to say a big thank you to Anonymous for all that you are doing to expose the corruption of David Miscavige and Scientology.

For those of you who don’t know, I was in the Sea Org for many years and worked as DM’s assistant for almost 7 years before finally leaving in September 1990 after becoming more and more disaffected with DM and what he was doing to the group that I had dedicated my life to. One of the final straws was his physical attack on me in the garage at the Int/Gold Base. I would not put up with that behavior and shortly thereafter left for good.

Part of my story was told in the SP Times articles and videos at the link below a few weeks ago:

Scientology: Mark Fisher video | Tampabay.com St. Petersburg Times

After leaving, little did I know that I was being spied on full time by Scientology hired and paid for Private Investigators in Las Vegas when all I was trying to do was earn a living, make a life for myself and recover. Thanks to Marty Rathbun, I was able to get the true story about what was happening regarding these spies and found out that my closest friend for the past 10 years was actually a paid spy for DM and Scientology.

Scientology: What happened in Vegas, Part 2 of 3 in a special report on the Church of Scientology - St. Petersburg Times

One of the attacks made by Scientology against me to the SP Times Reporters was that I was a “member of Anonymous” and participated in protests against Scientology. As if there was something wrong with this???

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that I in fact did come out to support your protests early on. I was so impressed by your first protests around the world, that I decided to come out and show my support in Las Vegas in March 2008 when the Las Vegas Anons marched down the Las Vegas Strip. I wore a hat and mask to hide my identity as all the other protestors did, but I did talk with several of the Vegas Anons during the protest and told them a bit of my story. At first they thought I was a cop or spy for Scientology because of the way I looked.

Following that protest, I went to LA for the April 2008 protest against Scientology’s disconnection policy which they deny they practice. This time I went with several of my former Sea Org friends and we decided to not wear masks. Here is a photo of me at that protest in from the Management building on Hollywood Blvd:

Scientology took photos of me at that protest and were able to identify me and of course tried to use the photos to get my 79 year old mother who is not a Scientologist to disconnect from me by using my older sister who is a Scientologist to send my Mother copies of the photos and the Anonymous DVD that they produced to portray you all as a group of Terrorist thugs.

The end result was my Mother did not disconnect from me and thought it was strange that my sister would send these things to her. My sister than promptly disconnected from her own Mother and hasn’t spoken to her since!

So much for Tommy Davis’s lies about Scientology NOT practicing disconnection.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank Anonymous for all that you have done to expose the abuses going on. I was very impressed with the size of your protests around the world and the tenacity you show by keeping up the fight when many others over the years have thrown in the towel and moved on. I also really appreciate your sense of humor!

I guarantee you that DM thought you would throw in the towel long ago and doesn’t know what exactly to do about your presence and protests.

Scientology in the past has relied on recruiting young adults and college students into Scientology who would then become paying public, staff members and Sea Org members. What you have done is exposed the truth to the current generation of young adults (as well as others) cutting off one of Scientology’s main source of future workers and money.

Scientology’s name is mud around the world thanks to your actions and protests and this makes DM’s days numbered as the head of the organization. He can only collect donations and money from existing public Scientologists for so long before they eventually find out the truth about his abuses and stop giving him money. We are starting to see that now thanks to many people’s efforts.

So thanks very much for all that you have done and will do. You will be hearing more from me in the future.

Sincerely, Mark Fisher

Former Scientologist and Sea Org Member.
Former Corporate Liaison In Charge/Personal Assistant for DM
Declared Suppressive Person (what a joke that is!)

byte301

Crusader
Thanks for posting this.:)

Good video too. Nice to know someone actually confronted davey. And he reacted like any other bully would. Justifying and running.