What's new

Mark Janicello book - false report correction

How did you like the book of Mark Janicello?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Mark would you please answers this questions, now!

BTW: Mrs Beasley is well known by the German Anons, especially Rheinländers knows Mrs Beasley. So I trust this person...
and damned I never figured out who Mrs Beasley is. :biggrin:

This isn't a court room ... it's an Ex scio message board and most of us are/were not perfect.

:whistling:

Mrs Beasley

Patron
If you read the book, then you will know who I am referring to.
Since you are so smart, figure it out.
He's in the book.

I have browsed through the book (400 pages), but couldn't find it. Could you please tell the page, or at least the chapter? I assume you have a searchable PDF version for yourself (press CTRL-F and enter "anrufbeantworter"). Even then, you changed many names in the book, even people that are recognizable easily, like Dieter Bohlen and Hanne Haller.

Anyway, its you who is making an allegation (that a german Scientology critic has been making a death threat), you have the burden of proof. If there's a german critic making death threats, I want to know, so that I can avoid him.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
The problem is, you didn't use the quoting system correctly, now I can't quote either, so this gets messy.

Well, the "Akzent Theater" has 455 seats (not 465):
http://www.akzent.at/home/haus/theater

The "Theater an der Wien" has 1129 seats, the "Raimund Theater" has 1185 seats,
the "Ronacher Theater" has 1001 seats.

The Gloria Theater, where you sang 2009, has 250 seats max. Just to put things into perspective. I'm not saying its a bad thing, a performance in a small venue is great fun too. And I understand that you do PR for yourself, after all, you're a performer. However you are lacking self-criticism, so you can't improve. (This is encouraged by Scientology, a central concept is not to "invalidate" people)

I said:

You said:

Feel free to have them come up here, all of them plus Dr. Schleppnik. However I can only repeat: there were just 4 critics only 2 had the T-Shirt at that time - these T-Shirts were hard to get. (They sure wish there were more, but there were just 4) Btw your book says "almost" the front row, now you say "all the front row". So the protest got even bigger now (18)! Just look at the papers you got from police at that time.

You wrote:

The protest was on the Schleifmühlgasse and thank you for confirming that your book is inaccurate there.

You wrote:

They could travel to Amsterdam on their private plane that has a SCIENTOLOGY KILLS Logo, if you keep telling falsehoods about them. All "18" of them. (They are really just 4, but maybe they'll feel to you like 36 in Amsterdam, and even 72 if they use vuvuzelas). :)

Thanks for putting it into perspective, Mrs Beaseley. If you hadn't, I would have done it. 250 - 1500 seats are the locations I usually perform in, and I, as well as the rest of the band, are complete nobodies in the music business - just a small, insignificant small-town-band performing for fun, not for the money.

One more thing: You also don't seem to understand that the protest was always against Scientology, not against you. This "religious freedom PR" is Scientology PR using YOU as mouthpiece. Scientology doesn't care about religious freedom, it cares about business freedom for themselves. Kindof like a cigarette company that would make PR about "freedom of taste".
:smoking:

^^^ This too. :thumbsup:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
For all: I just sent Mark a PM with a little explanation on how to quote properly. Just to let you know.

I don't "quote" properly, because I answer quicker this way.

See TrevAnon? That's what you get for trying to be helpful. Arrogant, self-absorbed person prefers to do it "his way", thereby making it easier for himself while making it unnecessarily hard for everyone who might want to reply.

Thanks for trying, though. :thumbsup:

marjan

Patron with Honors
So which law(s) did these 4 protesters break exactly? What was it that made their protest "criminal"? Awaiting your reply with bated breath and hoping it'd be something more convincing than "taking photographs and wearing T-shirts is 'disturbing the peace' ".

EDIT
Oh, and while I'm at it: Since you were able to "identify" the person who left the death threat on some answering machine, was this person convicted? What was the sentence?

In America to start with there is "Disturbing the Peace"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disturbing_the_peace

In addition to that, there are laws in german-speaking Europe specifically related to conduct in a theater:
http://openlibrary.org/books/OL6332774M/Das_Theatergesetz_vom_15._Mai_1934_nebst_Durchfu%CC%88hrungsverordnung_...

Mrs Beasley

Patron
"almost" the front row, is not a sentence or proper english. So somewhere, again, you mis-understood.

Mark, the original german text is "Etliche Anti-Scientology Demonstranten hatten fast die gesamte erste Sitzreihe des Theaters aufgekauft". That is "almost" the first row, which would be almost 18 people.

I said:
Feel free to have them come up here, all of them plus Dr. Schleppnik.
You said:
You are certainly not worth the time of those good people.
Thus, you don't have any evidence that the protesters at the theatre were 18 people.

The book is not inaccurate, that concert is not in the book at all.

That is why the book is inaccurate, because it claims you never did a concert without security again, yet you did. You were inaccurate by omission.

Freedom of Religion is a worthwhile cause. Being a criminal, disturbing the peace, destroying a performance and more is not worthy of anything.
YOU and colleagues should have protested at the SCN Churchs. That's where that belonged, not in my performances.

Mark, you withdrew the criminal charges, the other charges were dropped except for the person who missed the deadline to respond. You also didn't file any civil lawsuit. Thus, you know very well that this type of peaceful protest was legal. Hey, these people even PAID to see you!

Scientology and Scientologists can't decide how critics will protest. An "unexpected" protest is always a good idea.

Mrs Beasley

Patron
In America to start with there is "Disturbing the Peace"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disturbing_the_peace

In addition to that, there are laws in german-speaking Europe specifically related to conduct in a theater:
http://openlibrary.org/books/OL6332774M/Das_Theatergesetz_vom_15._Mai_1934_nebst_Durchfu%CC%88hrungsverordnung_...

1) About "disturbing the peace": We're not in the US
2) About the "Theatergesetz_vom_15._Mai_1934": I doubt that a law from 1934 is still valid today. You may remember that 1934 was part of a rather dark period.

marjan

Patron with Honors
Mark would you please answers this questions, now!

BTW: Mrs Beasley is well known by the German Anons, especially Rheinländers knows Mrs Beasley. So I trust this person...
and damned I never figured out who Mrs Beasley is. :biggrin:

The person who called the death threat in 1999 worked externally for the Verfassungschutz (equivalent of Germany's CIA). I met this man, and confronted him in 2000 near Stuttgart. More info than that, I am not willing to put here.

There was no point trying to have him arrested, since he had friends in very high places. I also wanted to file civil charges against this man, and spoke with a lawyer, but was advised against persuing it as that first time in 1999, it was an empty threat. We couldn't have made the criminal charges stick and the chances in a civil case (which would have taken years to get through the court system) were 50/50 at best.

This man was responsible for an ENORMOUS amount of damage to me personally. I know for a fact that he worked for the Verfassungschutz, because I had the man investigated, and saw papers showing transfers of money to him.

marjan

Patron with Honors
Mark, the original german text is "Etliche Anti-Scientology Demonstranten hatten fast die gesamte erste Sitzreihe des Theaters aufgekauft". That is "almost" the first row, which would be almost 18 people.

I said:

You said:

Thus, you don't have any evidence that the protesters at the theatre were 18 people.

That is why the book is inaccurate, because it claims you never did a concert without security again, yet you did. You were inaccurate by omission.

Mark, you withdrew the criminal charges, the other charges were dropped except for the person who missed the deadline to respond. You also didn't file any civil lawsuit. Thus, you know very well that this type of peaceful protest was legal. Hey, these people even PAID to see you!

Scientology and Scientologists can't decide how critics will protest. An "unexpected" protest is always a good idea.

You will never justify your actions to me.
Forget it.

Mrs Beasley

Patron
Mark has claimed that he never had public appearances for Scientology itself, only for religious freedom. So what's this?!

copenhagen%202.jpg

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Oh man! - That is a damned lie! - Or you are the dumbest ass I ever heard about!

If that tape ever existed it would have been conclusive evidence for the murder threath!

See.. There's such a thing as voice pattern recognition. Ah.. Works same way as you, when you 'recognise' this voice.. Only digitally, so that's actual forensic evidence! - Proof of who, how and when.. Right there!

Now, The only reason that this evidence was not given to the police would be you deleting it from the answering machine? - Maybe because it was 'entheta'? - You were a scilon back then, so I wouldn't be surprized if you did such a damn fool thing!

Whatever.. The OSA are stupid scientologists too, but they do know that a recording of a death threath is valuable evidence. They'd have given that answering machine to the police within 15 minutes in the presence of three lawyers and two national television networks!

So you heard that on the answering machine? - And somehow you or OSA didn't do anyting with it!!??

:fighting:

so its just more anecdotal evidence to support a viewpoint to try to make the author look good.

Hey Mark - where's the proof? You claim you heard it on an answering machine - did you contact the authorities and file a complaint? If you did not then it's just so much bs to be honest. I may be being unfair - but the "anecdote" is the stock in trade of scientology PR.

I know a lot of critics and I have yet to hear one even utter a threat of any kind, most are incredibly careful to avoid even the semblance of a threat given OSA's proven habit of making even jokes sound threatening.

So forgive the skepticism if you can. Can you, for example, cite any verified complaint of a critic physically attacking anyone? I am not saying it could not or might not have happened - but I have never heard of it, ever. In the other thread you made the claim that you personally knew a couple who had lost a lot of jobs in a two year period for being scientologists - again mere anecdotes without anything to back it up.

Your chosen career path is a tough one mark - I both envy and feel sorry for you but I do admire you for putting your talents and gifts out there for an audience.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
The person who called the death threat in 1999 worked externally for the Verfassungschutz (equivalent of Germany's CIA). I met this man, and confronted him in 2000 near Stuttgart. More info than that, I am not willing to put here.

There was no point trying to have him arrested, since he had friends in very high places. I also wanted to file civil charges against this man, and spoke with a lawyer, but was advised against persuing it as that first time in 1999, it was an empty threat. We couldn't have made the criminal charges stick and the chances in a civil case (which would have taken years to get through the court system) were 50/50 at best.

This man was responsible for an ENORMOUS amount of damage to me personally. I know for a fact that he worked for the Verfassungschutz, because I had the man investigated, and saw papers showing transfers of money to him.

DOX?

Mrs Beasley

Patron

If you're not willing to expose this guy, then you can't use him as "evidence" that there was a death threat against you. It might as well be all in your mind. Like the 18 protesters that were really just 4.

"Having friends in very high places" does not always help. Ludwig-Holger Pfahls, a former president of the Verfassungsschutz, landed in jail.

Mrs Beasley

Patron
You will never justify your actions to me.
Forget it.

Mark, this is about justifying. I understand that you're still pissed off because you believe this helped ruin or prevent your career. The real problem is that your book is incorrect re: the protests in Vienna November 1999 and June 2000. You should correct the errors, or at least apologize.

However I find this really funny and rewarding that an effective 4 people protest grew so big over a decade, that 4 people became 18. That's Entertainment!

marjan

Patron with Honors
If you're not willing to expose this guy, then you can't use him as "evidence" that there was a death threat against you. It might as well be all in your mind. Like the 18 protesters that were really just 4.

"Having friends in very high places" does not always help. Ludwig-Holger Pfahls, a former president of the Verfassungsschutz, landed in jail.

You are in no position to tell me what I can or cannot do.
For my taste, you should be cellmate with Hr. Pfahls.

When you write your book about your amazing life, then you can do as you please.
Until then...

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

Wow, someone who was so high up, and paid so much money just to get at you?

You moved from the realm of the merely fanciful to the tinfoil hat.

Sorry Mark - you seem to have this almighty impression of your importance. Until you appeared on this board I had never heard of you - ever. People like Blobaum are much more of a threat than a small time entertainer.

And, seriously, this well known critic who is an agent of the government would have been dumb enough to leave a threat?

marjan

Patron with Honors
Wow, someone who was so high up, and paid so much money just to get at you?

You moved from the realm of the merely fanciful to the tinfoil hat.

Sorry Mark - you seem to have this almighty impression of your importance. Until you appeared on this board I had never heard of you - ever. People like Blobaum are much more of a threat than a small time entertainer.

And, seriously, this well known critic who is an agent of the government would have been dumb enough to leave a threat?

Mick, believe what you want.

I have nothing to prove to you.
BTW, before I came to this Forum, I had never heard of you either.

Status
Not open for further replies.