What's new

Mark Janicello book - false report correction

How did you like the book of Mark Janicello?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

marjan

Patron with Honors
Mark, this is about justifying. I understand that you're still pissed off because you believe this helped ruin or prevent your career. The real problem is that your book is incorrect re: the protests in Vienna November 1999 and June 2000. You should correct the errors, or at least apologize.

However I find this really funny and rewarding that an effective 4 people protest grew so big over a decade, that 4 people became 18. That's Entertainment!

The pot calling the Kettle black.
Justification is what YOU are all about.

Give me your name and your address Mrs. Beasley.
I will be in Vienna next week.
I would be most happy to confront you personally.
I will bring a group of people who were in the theater the night of that protest.
I will let them convince you.
Perhaps they would also like to kick your ass for your friends ruining their performance...

marjan

Patron with Honors
Mark, this is about justifying. I understand that you're still pissed off because you believe this helped ruin or prevent your career. The real problem is that your book is incorrect re: the protests in Vienna November 1999 and June 2000. You should correct the errors, or at least apologize.

However I find this really funny and rewarding that an effective 4 people protest grew so big over a decade, that 4 people became 18. That's Entertainment!

Where's all your bravura now?
You did nothing wrong.
You have nothing to be ashamed of.

Let me confront you personally.

Are you afraid to tell your name here?
Why is that?

You are so all knowing, and so clever.
Let me bring witnesses to YOU and YOUR FRIEND's CRIMES
I will video the meeting and post it here.

I can PROVE my side of the story. There were 455 people in the theater that night
including most of my fanclub, since it was my birthday.

NAME, ADDRESS, TIME OF MEETING ON AUGUST 10TH OR 11th.
We will have a peaceful, legal protest, like you and your friends gave me.
I would LOVE the chance to discredit you once and for all

Put your money where your mouth is BITCH, or shut up.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Mick, believe what you want.

I have nothing to prove to you.
BTW, before I came to this Forum, I had never heard of you either.

Sure, you don't have to prove anything, but since you mentioned this obscure "Theatergesetz", here's what I found.

http://dejure.org/cgi-bin/suche?Suchenach=theater

You see, it isn't there. So I used another term:

http://dejure.org/cgi-bin/suche?Suchenach=veranstaltung

Nothing either. So now it's up to you to either come up with the correct paragraph that defines this current and valid "Theatergesetz" or to admit that you were just trying to bullshit us.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
I will video the meeting and post it here.

Actually, I would like to see this happen.

I haven't read the book and I don't know anything about what happened, so that's why I do not comment on the subject itself.

But if this proposal can resolve all or even just part of this that would be welcome.

marjan

Patron with Honors
Sure, you don't have to prove anything, but since you mentioned this obscure "Theatergesetz", here's what I found.

Nothing either. So now it's up to you to either come up with the correct paragraph that defines this current and valid "Theatergesetz" or to admit that you were just trying to bullshit us.

I will call my lawyer tomorrow morning and will get a copy of the Law for you. It is Sunday, I can't do that now. It will be posted sometime during the day tomorrow.
I don't need to bullshit anybody.

Mrs Beasley

Patron
The pot calling the Kettle black.
Justification is what YOU are all about.

Give me your name and your address Mrs. Beasley.
I will be in Vienna next week.
I would be most happy to confront you personally.
I will bring a group of people who were in the theater the night of that protest.
I will let them convince you.
Perhaps they would also like to kick your ass for your friends ruining their performance...

Sorry Mark - I'm not in Vienna currently. I'm spending my retirement days in my ranch in Creston near San Luis Obispo. (See my profile on the left)

14904320.jpg

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
This isn't a court room ... it's an Ex scio message board and most of us are/were not perfect.

:whistling:

Mark wrote a book with allegations against critics, he spoke about death threads (BTW this is a crime) and he has promoted this on ESMB and so he has to bring dox. Here, in his book or may be in his next promoting time in a TV Show... :yes: This is the difference between him and lots of the other members on this board!

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I will call my lawyer tomorrow morning and will get a copy of the Law for you. It is Sunday, I can't do that now. It will be posted sometime during the day tomorrow.
I don't need to bullshit anybody.

OK, I'll patiently wait for that one. :coolwink:

Mrs Beasley

Patron

Your lawyer will remind you that you already dropped the criminal complaint over 10 years ago, Mark. Plus, he will send you a bill for that information.

Nicole

The person who called the death threat in 1999 worked externally for the Verfassungschutz (equivalent of Germany's CIA). I met this man, and confronted him in 2000 near Stuttgart. More info than that, I am not willing to put here.

There was no point trying to have him arrested, since he had friends in very high places. I also wanted to file civil charges against this man, and spoke with a lawyer, but was advised against persuing it as that first time in 1999, it was an empty threat. We couldn't have made the criminal charges stick and the chances in a civil case (which would have taken years to get through the court system) were 50/50 at best.

This man was responsible for an ENORMOUS amount of damage to me personally. I know for a fact that he worked for the Verfassungschutz, because I had the man investigated, and saw papers showing transfers of money to him.

Again still no dox... Imo the german Bild Zeitung directly wants to hear your story. :whistling:

marjan

Patron with Honors
Sorry Mark - I'm not in Vienna currently. I'm spending my retirement days in my ranch in Creston near San Luis Obispo. (See my profile on the left)

14904320.jpg

Oh yes I am sure you are.
How convenient, you cowardly slag.
You are probably spending your retirement days in Hietzing.

Post your name and your address here.
I'll come and visit you with some friends and let you hear from them.
They will corroborate my story.
We will video the whole thing, and I will shut you up for good.

marjan

Patron with Honors
Again still no dox... Imo the german Bild Zeitung directly wants to hear your story. :whistling:

Nicole, where are your dox, proving that you no longer work for OSA?
From what I understand, you're still on their payroll.
I have heard that from many sources.

I am not fighting the Verfassungschutz any more.
If you want to expose the gentlemen, check out all the reporters in
Baden-Württember. If he is still alive, he works for one of the papers near Stuttgart. More info than that, is not forthcoming.

Ask your friends at OSA, I am sure they would be happy to give you his name.
You've got the connections there. Use them.
Prove me right.

BTW, The Bild Zeitung, like the rest of the german press,
writes what they are told to write.

Mrs Beasley

Patron

dejure.org is about german law, the incident happened in Austria. Nevertheless, free speech rights are valid there too. Plus, the people were peaceful and left quickly. They didn't throw rotten tomatoes at him, they didn't destroy any props, they didn't fart, they just distributed leaflets :) According to the book, the performance did resume after they were gone.

Nicole

Nicole, where are your dox, proving that you no longer work for OSA?
From what I understand, you're still on their payroll.
I have heard that from many sources.

I am not fighting the Verfassungschutz any more.
If you want to expose the gentlemen, check out all the reporters in
Baden-Württember. If he is still alive, he works for one of the papers near Stuttgart. More info than that, is not forthcoming.

Ask your friends at OSA, I am sure they would be happy to give you his name.
You've got the connections there. Use them.
Prove me right.

BTW, The Bild Zeitung, like the rest of the german press,
writes what they are told to write.

:eyeroll: Dox or GTFO

marjan

Patron with Honors
dejure.org is about german law, the incident happened in Austria. Nevertheless, free speech rights are valid there too. Plus, the people were peaceful and left quickly. They didn't throw rotten tomatoes at him, they didn't destroy any props, they didn't fart, they just distributed leaflets :) According to the book, the performance did resume after they were gone.

NAME AND ADDRESS MRS. BEASLEY...
OTHERWISE STFU

marjan

Patron with Honors

BTW, you impertinent coward, there is a specific Austrian law exactly about disturbing the peace in a theater. It will be posted here tomorrow including translation.

Nicole

As your buddies at OSA.
Sabine Weber or Jörg Stettler will be happy to help you Nicole.

USE YOUR CONNECTIONS of GTFO

Don't change the roles here, you have to bring dox for the things you have said in your book...

BTW Stettler and Weber are imo lucky how you behave and about the things you have written in your book... :clap:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
You know Mark, the bottom line on all this is that you made a very poor life choice and joined an evil cult. That's what messed things up for you. Even if there had been no protesters, it would have still messed up your life, because that's what this cult does - sooner or later. I'm sure that the protests were extremely unpleasant - from your point of view, but if you sup with the devil, how can it end well? You had allowed yourself to be counted as a poster child for Scientology - which under the unwritten rules of engagement, makes you a legitimate target for legal methods of protest, ridicule, lampooning, and caricature. That does not mean that I don't sympathise with you over all the crap you went through, but it all stems from a choice you made. You allowed yourself to be used as a piece of PR artillery, which drew incoming fire upon itself.

That's a bad position to be in, but you put yourself there.

I sincerely wish you well, and a long and happy life - post Scientology.

Status
Not open for further replies.