What's new

Mark Janicello book - false report correction

How did you like the book of Mark Janicello?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

marjan

Patron with Honors
OMG Mark is looking for the WAAHmbulance!!!!

That has got to have been probably the most pathetic post you have made on here Mark. Referring to yourself in the third person and all the horrible things that have been done to you.

My god your whole life appears to have been a long series of people seeking to destroy the one-man marvel Mark. There you were, merely shilling for a totalitarian cult and people dared to criticize you for it - then you come on here to explain how really you would have been a contender were it not for the critics!!!

And then with the help of anecdotes and a burgeoning conspiracy theory of how not only the critics are against you but the very mighty organs of state security here you are in full whine and cheese mode.

Hoping you get a sense of proportion, a good night's kip and start to grow up.

Mighty Mick!! There you are. Fount of all knowledge and wisdom.
You know so much about me.
Thank GOD!!! I'm saved.
Oh Thank you Mighty Mick!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oppHeMlaLVM

marjan

Patron with Honors

That has got to have been probably the most pathetic post you have made on here Mark. Referring to yourself in the third person and all the horrible things that have been done to you.

My god your whole life appears to have been a long series of people seeking to destroy the one-man marvel Mark. There you were, merely shilling for a totalitarian cult and people dared to criticize you for it - then you come on here to explain how really you would have been a contender were it not for the critics!!!

And then with the help of anecdotes and a burgeoning conspiracy theory of how not only the critics are against you but the very mighty organs of state security here you are in full whine and cheese mode.

Mighty Mick, thanks again for your words of wisdom.
I feel blessed and honored that you would waste your time on such an unworthy subject as I.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAblLinPV5w

marjan

Patron with Honors

Mighty Mick, I was really desperate for your approval.
You hold the Keys to the Kingdom.
How can I go on, unless Mighty Mick thinks well of me????
Oh God, what shall I do now??

You are the MAN!
You are the MAN!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiIJOB0GLW4

Mrs Beasley

Patron
Mark quoting Amy Scobee:
Mark - I fully agree with you. I have just read that section of your book. While I support people standing up to protest human rights violations and abuse, there is a time and place for it. It should not be generalized into hate and directed at the wrong target. From my former position within Scientology management over the Celebrity Centre network, I know how Scientology "uses" celebrities to gain popularity and acceptance. That's a key part of their "expansion strategy" to gain more members and therefore make more money. I feel so sorry for what you were put through -- on both sides of the Scientology feud.
I do agree with that statement. There was no "hate" involved from the Vienna protesters, but it will probably take some more time to understand. Your own behavior here, when confronted with the falsehoods of your book, is very angry IMHO. I have (almost) no anger against you. Rather, as I've said before, I consider it amusing that a 4 people protest grew into an 18 people protest in your mind after 12 years, which suggests that these critics have some supernatural powers. :biggrin:

marjan

Patron with Honors
I clicked on it and got this message: This video is not available in your country (which happens to be Germany)

:hysterical:

Mein Gott, alle mein Kritiker auf diesen Forum kommt aus DEUTSCHLAND!
My God, all of my critics on this website are all from GERMANY!

Was für eine Überraschung...
What a surprise!

Alle meine alle-liebsten hier auf ESMB sind GERMANS
All of my dearest friends here at ESMB are GERMAN
Mr. Nobody, Kaptain Koolaid and the lovely Nicole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCUfkMkVbwo

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I just had a rather disturbing stray thought!!! - Imagine that we have the Cruisemeister in here complaining about critics sullying his public image as a scientologist!

:omg:

marjan

Patron with Honors
Mark quoting Amy Scobee:

I do agree with that statement. There was no "hate" involved from the Vienna protesters, but it will probably take some more time to understand. Your own behavior here, when confronted with the falsehoods of your book, is very angry IMHO. I have (almost) no anger against you. Rather, as I've said before, I consider it amusing that a 4 people protest grew into an 18 people protest in your mind after 12 years, which suggests that these critics have some supernatural powers. :biggrin:

put up or shut up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrZf3vRHmkw

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Mighty Mick, I was really desperate for your approval.
You hold the Keys to the Kingdom.
How can I go on, unless Mighty Mick thinks well of me????
Oh God, what shall I do now??

You are the MAN!
You are the MAN!!!!

Dunno Mark - cos what you have managed up to now hasn't been much either. Good luck with whatever it is that you try.

Shilling for the cult didn't work very well and neither has trying to blame everyone else for your woes.

maybe you could just try getting a life of your own?

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
Mein Gott, alle mein Kritiker auf diesen Forum kommt aus DEUTSCHLAND!
My God, all of my critics on this website are all from GERMANY!

Was für eine Überraschung...
What a surprise!

Alle meine alle-liebsten hier auf ESMB sind GERMANS
All of my dearest friends here at ESMB are GERMAN
Mr. Nobody, Kaptain Koolaid and the lovely Nicole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCUfkMkVbwo

Come on, Mark, I was just pointing out the rather hilarious circumstance that a video of the German National Anthem is not available in Germany. It was basically an off-topic remark. How can you read criticism against you into this?

Since it has become fashionable to make a statement with youtube videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcSC0B6lbFg&feature=related

freethinker

Sponsor
When you finally leave the church it is imperitive to get over the "Always attack Never Defend syndrome". If not you will always be miserable:yes:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Come on, Mark, I was just pointing out the rather hilarious circumstance that a video of the German National Anthem is not available in Germany. It was basically an off-topic remark. How can you read criticism against you into this?

<snip>

Yes, that was hilarious. :lol:

That aside, this wasn't the German national anthem. The anthem nowadays only contains verse 3 of this song. The video contained all 3 verses, which, contrary to popular belief, are not illegal to perform in Germany.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutschlandlied

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
I tried to sleep, I have to go up early next morning, but I can't sleep, until I have written this... The next days I will stay a while away from ESMB, so I want to do it now...

Mark, you called me a bitch, a OSA spy and some other evil things... Because I am knowing what you are going through, especially the paranoia, that everything is evil (an enemy) I will forgive you this. In the state you are right know you will think now, shut up b*tch.

But please listen to the nice people here on this board, espcially to your critics... This persons want to help you, they are not evil, bad, OSA or enemies... It are people with a good heart.

I tried to explain this sometimes and you never listen, because imo you think I want to hurt you or damage your image... This I do not want, I want that you are able to see behind the lies of Scientology. You haven't lost your career because of critics, you lost your career because of Scientology. Every Ex has lost something their. Some their kids, some their parents and brothers, some has lost their childhood and some Scientologists lost their live.

You have "only" lost your career and money. From my point of view, you had luck! Please enjoy your live and don't fuss! (Jammer nicht rum!) You are whining from a very high level. ...and when you have time and forget for a while your hurted ego, think a minute about the victims of Scientology! About the kids that have no childhood, about all the people in RPF, about the Sea Org "slaves", and ... and ... and...

Nicole Scheffler

The person who called the death threat in 1999 worked externally for the Verfassungschutz (equivalent of Germany's CIA). I met this man, and confronted him in 2000 near Stuttgart. More info than that, I am not willing to put here.

There was no point trying to have him arrested, since he had friends in very high places. I also wanted to file civil charges against this man, and spoke with a lawyer, but was advised against persuing it as that first time in 1999, it was an empty threat. We couldn't have made the criminal charges stick and the chances in a civil case (which would have taken years to get through the court system) were 50/50 at best.

This man was responsible for an ENORMOUS amount of damage to me personally. I know for a fact that he worked for the Verfassungschutz, because I had the man investigated, and saw papers showing transfers of money to him.

Where's all your bravura now?
You did nothing wrong.
You have nothing to be ashamed of.

Let me confront you personally.

Are you afraid to tell your name here?
Why is that?

You are so all knowing, and so clever.
Let me bring witnesses to YOU and YOUR FRIEND's CRIMES
I will video the meeting and post it here.

I can PROVE my side of the story. There were 455 people in the theater that night
including most of my fanclub, since it was my birthday.

NAME, ADDRESS, TIME OF MEETING ON AUGUST 10TH OR 11th.
We will have a peaceful, legal protest, like you and your friends gave me.
I would LOVE the chance to discredit you once and for all

Put your money where your mouth is BITCH, or shut up.

Who is the "we" who will have a peaceful, legal protest...."
OSA members and stooges?
Sorry, just kidding.

That I made a mistake with scientology is obvious. ALL of us did.

I appreciate your comments and can understand your point of view.

We don't live in a perfect world.
The protesters made mistakes -- as did I.

I left Scientology.
I am happy that I did.
None of that, including the death threats or the protest can be changed now,
But I will be DAMNED TO HELL, if I am going to be called a liar by some cowardly bitch here on this forum.

Do you think OSA may have engineered the death threats?

Status
Not open for further replies.