What's new

Mark Janicello book - false report correction

How did you like the book of Mark Janicello?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Amused musings.

Q: Why does this stuff always end up in the same meltdown?
A: It's the ingredients. Same ingredients, same result, every time.

Q: Why hasn't anybody commented on the oh-so-scientological title of this thread; "false report correction"?
A: They were probably distracted by the smell of blood in the water.

Random thought; whenever things go quiet (it's just an apparency) on the scientology-criticism front some critics keep their hand in by criticising each other.

Amused musings.

Q: Why does this stuff always end up in the same meltdown?
A: It's the ingredients. Same ingredients, same result, every time.

Q: Why hasn't anybody commented on the oh-so-scientological title of this thread; "false report correction"?
A: They were probably distracted by the smell of blood in the water.

Random thought; whenever things go quiet (it's just an apparency) on the scientology-criticism front some critics keep their hand in by criticising each other.

It's not the same ingredients or results. People have commented a lot on the title (topic) of
"false report correction"

Are you actually reading it?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
LOL, I must have missed it!
These threads all seem the same to me.
Maybe they're not and maybe someone did address the "false report correction" clanger.
If that is so, I stand corrected.
Yes, I read the thread but I must admit to glazing over more than once at some of the commentary and he said/she said back and forth.
Do I have to re-read it or may I be excused on religious grounds?

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
It's not the same ingredients or results. People have commented a lot on the title (topic) of
"false report correction"

Are you actually reading it?

It is beyond me why anyone would waste their time reading this thread.

Practically every comment is an attack on one ex-Scientologist who made the mistake of defending his cult at the time.

One Ex-Scientologist blames the Protesters for his career failure.

Other Ex-Scientologists attack him for blaming the protesters instead of the cult.

Neither side agrees and I somehow doubt that they will ever agree - even to disagree.

The thread has degenerated into a slag fest with no sensible outcome in sight.

It's simply devisive - There has to be more important things to attend to.

LTG

LOL, I must have missed it!
These threads all seem the same to me.
Maybe they're not and maybe someone did address the "false report correction" clanger.
If that is so, I stand corrected.
Yes, I read the thread but I must admit to glazing over more than once at some of the commentary and he said/she said back and forth.
Do I have to re-read it or may I be excused on religious grounds?

You can be excused with or without religion. I am pretty much a "quick scanner" on a lot of threads myself, and this one is part of a "family" of threads that are inherently difficult to keep focussed IMO, partly because claims or assertions in the overall "family" or group of threads on similar topics/people, are made without much specificity, making it hard to get at the issues. On this particular thread I think that there have been more hard facts introduced to talk about; and that doesn't mean any more agreement or friendliness, just more focus.
The amount of frustration on this and similar threads, is mysterious to some. I have my opinions about how that amount of frustration has evolved, and that it is not simply bloodlust. But I expect not everyone would agree with me.

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
Perhaps they would also like to kick your ass for your friends ruining their performance...
:naughty:
Put your money where your mouth is BITCH, or shut up.
:naughty::naughty:
How convenient, you cowardly slag.

We will video the whole thing, and I will shut you up for good.
:naughty::naughty::naughty:

To all the cowards here on ESMB.
I can be "Fairgamed" too.

SO, if you are not posting with your real name, don't bother.
No more answers are coming.

Having wasted my time reading this thread and not having made any previous opinion of the people involved in this :argue: all I can say is .............:wtf:

No matter how upset you are there is no need to resort to threats and name calling. :angry:

It is beyond me why anyone would waste their time reading this thread.

Practically every comment is an attack on one ex-Scientologist who made the mistake of defending his cult at the time.

One Ex-Scientologist blames the Protesters for his career failure.

Other Ex-Scientologists attack him for blaming the protesters instead of the cult.

Neither side agrees and I somehow doubt that they will ever agree - even to disagree.

The thread has degenerated into a slag fest with no sensible outcome in sight.

It's simply devisive - There has to be more important things to attend to.

LTG

I mostly agree with you, and I can see why people would want to skip it altogether.
I agree that probably 'never the twain shall meet'.
I also think that if people want to keep testing someone else's ideas, there's no reason why they shouldn't if th ideas are being continually put out there.
It is not true that this thread is only a slag match. The slagging comes about when the ideas being tested are defended.....or as one tester noticed, when someone leaves the cult, but still uses OSA tech of always attack, never defend. Not to say anyone is OSA. The skills taught there were well learned though.

:naughty:

:naughty::naughty:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Having wasted my time reading this thread and not having made any previous opinion of the people involved in this :argue: all I can say is .............:wtf:

No matter how upset you are there is no need to resort to threats and name calling. :angry:

Some people have asked for patience etc, in dealing the poster who made those threats and called those names. Strange as it may seem, I agree, let him do it if he must. It is all part of finding out "where he is coming from" which is hard to work out sometimes. And the name calling etc, is part of dialogues about scientology, OSA etc. Just because someone gets heated up it doesn't mean we have to flee (arguably, just what we are supposed to do, to avoid a bit of cognitive dissonance).

Mrs Beasley

Patron

That was meant as an in-joke to use a scientological expression in the title. It was done on purpose.

The core of the "correction" is that a 4 person protest was so effective that Mark now has a memory that it was an 18 person protest.

What can we learn from this? Protest activities should be 1) at unexpecting places to "enturbulate" effectively, 2) always wear a SCIENTOLOGY KILLS T-Shirt.

Of course, there's a danger that a person never forgives, as shown here, instead of inviting everyone for drinks to laugh about the past. Sad!

marjan

Patron with Honors
I tried to sleep, I have to go up early next morning, but I can't sleep, until I have written this... The next days I will stay a while away from ESMB, so I want to do it now...

Mark, you called me a bitch, a OSA spy and some other evil things... Because I am knowing what you are going through, especially the paranoia, that everything is evil (an enemy) I will forgive you this. In the state you are right know you will think now, shut up b*tch.

But please listen to the nice people here on this board, espcially to your critics... This persons want to help you, they are not evil, bad, OSA or enemies... It are people with a good heart.

I tried to explain this sometimes and you never listen, because imo you think I want to hurt you or damage your image... This I do not want, I want that you are able to see behind the lies of Scientology. You haven't lost your career because of critics, you lost your career because of Scientology. Every Ex has lost something their. Some their kids, some their parents and brothers, some has lost their childhood and some Scientologists lost their live.

You have "only" lost your career and money. From my point of view, you had luck! Please enjoy your live and don't fuss! (Jammer nicht rum!) You are whining from a very high level. ...and when you have time and forget for a while your hurted ego, think a minute about the victims of Scientology! About the kids that have no childhood, about all the people in RPF, about the Sea Org "slaves", and ... and ... and...

Nicole Scheffler

Hello Nicole Scheffler, this is Mark Janicello.
Thank you for posting your name and thank you for your message.

I do not hate you. I do not hate anyone.
I don't know any of you.
Neither do any of you know me.

You, and a few others have pretty much attacked me and my book non-stop from day one. If people attack me, I defend myself. It is nothing more than that.

I do not think you are a bitch.
I do not know nor do I actually care if you worked for OSA.
I am not afraid of OSA or anyone else at this stage of the game.

From this day forward I will never call you a bitch, or ever accuse you of working for OSA ever again. I respect your courage in posting your name here. Please accept my apology. You have put your "money where your mouth is. I promise you, it won't happen again.

Probably if we met somewhere in Germany, we would like each other and drink a coffee together, despite our differences of opinion. All of the "critics" here are working without all of the information. More than that, assumptions have been made about me and my mentality, that have NOTHING to do with reality.

I understand that my story and my point of view does not fit the "mold" of how my "critics" here feel I should think or act. My experience was different than most people's in SCN. That my experience is out of the realm of "the possible" for any normal person neither surprises, nor bothers me. However, it doesn't change the fact that it happened.

That I am not willing to expose some names or documents here, has to do with the fact that I dealt with OSA for a good 8 years, and dealt with the Verfassungschutz for more than 6 years. I know how the Verfassungschutz works and I know what can happen. That the Americans on this board can't understand that, is clear. I am not afraid of the Verfassungschutz, but I don't want any more court cases. I spent 4,5 years in court. Been there. Done that.

I can certainly understand that people would like some documentation.
The people exist. The documentation for a lot of things exists.
I have written the book in such a way as to avoid ANY legal action by either the persons involved, the ever-so-happy-to-sue SCN Organization, and by members of certain government offices. I have chosen to tell this story in a way that protects me and my family. Nothing anyone here can write is going to change that. This you will simply have to accept -- or not.

I have written my autobiography. You can choose to believe what I wrote or not. I owe no one an apology for my book, for my point-of-view, or for my life. I did what I thought was the right thing at that time.

OSA doesn't have clean hands. I know that. My trust in the system of SCN in any form DIED in 2003. SCN is a business and should be treated as such. It has no right to call itself a religion. There are human rights abuses within SCN. People are being "fair-gamed" Families are being torn apart. To all that, I am hopeful that a legal solution will eventually be found to hold SCN accountable for their actions world-wide.

Whatever blackmail, and influence they may have -- OSA doesn't run the legal system in Germany or german-speaking Europe. The Verfassungschutz, has much more influence. I guess that we both know that.

Nicole, I have been gone from Scientology for 8 years.
I have no intention of ever going back.
I have a wonderful life now.
I have an amazing place to live.
I have great friends and I have very interesting things to do.

Like I wrote in "Push It Now"
"Thrown away the bullshit
Ripped out all the lies.
Scratched off all the polish
And looked you in the eyes.

I saw the pressure and the fear
I saw you've "lost your map."
I thought you were my savior
But it was all a trap."

My music speaks for me.

I wish you well and thanks again for being forthcoming.
Mark Janicello

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
snipped

Of course, there's a danger that a person never forgives, as shown here, instead of inviting everyone for drinks to laugh about the past. Sad!

Here's a thought ... give the man a little bit of space to rant (without jumping all over his head) and then you invite him for drinks and you'll probably all laugh yourselves silly and move on.

:eyeroll:

Added later (after seeing Mark's last post) ...

Nice Mark (now have that drink with your new friends cos they are friends ... we are all on the same side).

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
As much as I think "dox or stfu" is a good policy on any board, they are not always there immediately.

From a (totally unrelated though very nice) thread on WWP:

Anonymous on WWP said:
Paulette Cooper was saying that Scientology framed her in 1972, but there were no fucking DOX until eight years later.

Sometimes there aren't any fucking DOX, dude, and one must rely on logic and common sense.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...es-to-shutdown-esmb.91611/page-5#post-1834221

I don't want to compare Mark with Paulette, and I do not know if above quote is applicable here, I am just saying that it may take time for dox to be there.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Well, Mark, now that that is out of the way, and since Nicole probably will not be able to reply for the best part of this week, you have the whole rest of this beautiful morning to present the DOX you promised.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Lieber Herr möchte-gern Kommandant von ESMB, von dir nehme ich keinen Befehl an.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry2td7q5ZMc

Lieber bemitleidenswerter, missverstandener Möchtegern-Star und angeblich bester Elvis-interpret der Welt, du brauchst auch keine Befehle von mir anzunehmen, schliesslich habe ich gar keine gegeben. Ausserdem kommandiere ich hier niemandn. Ich habe dich lediglich an (d)ein Versprechen erinnert, das du nicht in der Lage sein wirst einzuhalten.

Danke für deine Aufmerksamkeit.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

marjan

Patron with Honors
Lieber bemitleidenswerter, missverstandener Möchtegern-Star und angeblich bester Elvis-interpret der Welt, du brauchst auch keine Befehle von mir anzunehmen, schliesslich habe ich gar keine gegeben. Ausserdem kommandiere ich hier niemandn. Ich habe dich lediglich an (d)ein Versprechen erinnert, das du nicht in der Lage sein wirst einzuhalten.

Danke für deine Aufmerksamkeit.

Lieber grössenwahnsinniger, überheblicher, früstrierter Möchtegern Richter von ESMB Kangaroo Court, noch ein andere Gesetz wäre "Störung des öffentlichen Ordnung"
http://www.jusline.at/81._St%C3%B6rung_der_%C3%B6ffentlichen_Ordnung_SPG.html

Das ist immer noch nicht der Gesetz welchen Dr. Schleppnik zitierte, damals. Diese andere Wiener Gesetz gilt für Theatern und ander öffentliche Sammelpünkte. Die muss noch kommen. In der Zwischenzeit, ist boven-genannte auch treffend.

Statt weiter zu singen nach der Demonstration, hätte ich das Vorstellung abgebrochen, wäre Dr. Schleppnik (als Intendant) berechtigt eine Zivilklage gegen die protestierende Menschen einzureichen für das verlorene Vorstellungsgeld. Aber, weil ich ein Profi bin, habe ich stattdessen, gebeten um ein paar Minuten um mich zu erholen, und habe ich das 2. Akt von anfang an, wiederholt.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Lieber grössenwahnsinniger, überheblicher, früstrierter Möchtegern Richter von ESMB Kangaroo Court, noch ein andere Gesetz wäre "Störung des öffentlichen Ordnung"
http://www.jusline.at/81._St%C3%B6rung_der_%C3%B6ffentlichen_Ordnung_SPG.html

Das ist immer noch nicht der Gesetz welchen Dr. Schleppnik zitierte, damals. Diese andere Wiener Gesetz gilt für Theatern und ander öffentliche Sammelpünkte. Die muss noch kommen. In der Zwischenzeit, ist boven-genannte auch treffend.

Statt weiter zu singen nach der Demonstration, hätte ich das Vorstellung abgebrochen, wäre Dr. Schleppnik (als Intendant) berechtigt eine Zivilklage gegen die protestierende Menschen einzureichen für das verlorene Vorstellungsgeld. Aber, weil ich ein Profi bin, habe ich stattdessen, gebeten um ein paar Minuten um mich zu erholen, und habe ich das 2. Akt von anfang an, wiederholt.

Meh. Either you come up with what you've said you would come up with, or you're fail. That's all there is to me. Presenting a bunch of laws and making me find out which one(s) MIGHT fulfill the criteria you yourself have given, doesn't do the trick.

BTW: You already failed the deadline you yourself had given you.

marjan

Patron with Honors
Meh. Either you come up with what you've said you would come up with, or you're fail. That's all there is to me. Presenting a bunch of laws and making me find out which one(s) MIGHT fulfill the criteria you yourself have given, doesn't do the trick.

BTW: You already failed the deadline you yourself had given you.

You have truly lost all touch with reality. This is not a test.
You are not a teacher, and I for sure am not your student.

ALL of the laws are applicable.
But whatever, That it. Game's over.
Du bist überhaupt keine Sekunde von meinen Zeit wert.

The old saying still is true: "The brightest light attracts the most mosquitoes."

Begone, before someone gets a can of Raid!! LOL
Fail, Fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail... I am laughing at you so hard right now. Wish you could see it.

There are plenty of rocks for you to slither under, Herr Möchte-gern!

Status
Not open for further replies.