What's new

Mark Janicello book - false report correction

How did you like the book of Mark Janicello?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
You have truly lost all touch with reality. This is not a test.
You are not a teacher, and I for sure am not your student.

ALL of the laws are applicable.
But whatever, That it. Game's over.
Du bist überhaupt keine Sekunde von meinen Zeit wert.

The old saying still is true: "The brightest light attracts the most mosquitoes."

Begone, before someone gets a can of Raid!! LOL
Fail, Fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail... I am laughing at you so hard right now. Wish you could see it.

There are plenty of rocks for you to slither under, Herr Möchte-gern!

You can call me whatever you want, you can laugh as much as you want, but the only thing that could give you credibility, are cold, hard facts. So far, you've failed in that regard.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Admission:
Haven't read any book by any ex-Scientologist. And won't.

Who cares about truthfulness of Mark's words? - Ex-Scientologists? Some Anon?

Life is not about that, is it?

marjan

Patron with Honors
You can call me whatever you want, you can laugh as much as you want, but the only thing that could give you credibility, are cold, hard facts. So far, you've failed in that regard.

Credibility with whom?
Who the fuck are you?
Who needs your approval.
No one is buying YOUR book.
No one is publishing YOUR life story.
No TV, Radio or Print is interested in YOUR story.
Why is that???

LOL!

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Der machtloser Kaiser von ESMB, dreht einfach durch.
Schade für seinen Untertannen.

Lebe wohl!

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Such bitterness

Credibility with whom?
Who the fuck are you?
Who needs your approval.
Why is that???

LOL!

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lebe wohl!

Methinks me hears a paper-shredder.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Credibility with whom?

With your readership here on this forum, which I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] have been a part of?

Who the fuck are you?

Basically, that's none of your business, but why don't you find out for yourself?

Who needs your approval.

Basically everyone who's trying to bullshit me, for example.

Right, because I don't have a book for sale ATM.

No, not ATM. Some people are interested, though. However, I'm not planning to publish anything in the foreseeable future.

You're sure about that?

Why is that???

See above.

LOL!

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lebe wohl!

Have fun with your delusions, I'm done with you.

marjan

Patron with Honors
Admission:
Haven't read any book by any ex-Scientologist. And won't.

Who cares about truthfulness of Mark's words? - Ex-Scientologists? Some Anon?

Life is not about that, is it?

No it certainly is not.
You're right.
We all lived Scientology.
Don't have to read about it anymore...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Do you think OSA may have engineered the death threats?

OSA seems to like using the False Flag Ops. But whether they did it in this case is pure speculation.

And even if OSA DID engineer the death threats they wouldn't necessarily inform Mark of that piece of information. Intelligence agencies tend to operate on a need-to-know basis. And Mark didn't need to know.

Q: Why hasn't anybody commented on the oh-so-scientological title of this thread; "false report correction"?

Had Mark said it he would have been excoriated over that usage. :omg:

It is beyond me why anyone would waste their time reading this thread.

Practically every comment is an attack on one ex-Scientologist who made the mistake of defending his cult at the time.

One Ex-Scientologist blames the Protesters for his career failure.

Other Ex-Scientologists attack him for blaming the protesters instead of the cult.

Neither side agrees and I somehow doubt that they will ever agree - even to disagree.

The thread has degenerated into a slag fest with no sensible outcome in sight.

It's simply devisive - There has to be more important things to attend to.

LTG

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS! :thumbsup:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
I voted "Haven't read the book."

I'm not interested in the, ah, selective memories of a person bent on post-rationalization of their actions while a victim of Scientology.

"Always attack, never defend" might, in all these Janicello threads, be restated as "always attack - never allow yourself to hear that internal voice that tells you when you ought to accept responsibility".

The author and poster is of course entitled to his opinion. The vehemence with which the attacks have been delivered, however, I find extremely distasteful and this moved me to join the debate.

This is what happens in a genuine community, which is to say outside the creepy microcosm of Scientology: what is right, what is normal, and indeed what is sane... is determined through the consent of the majority. In a web-based context (threats of finding out who somebody is are and going round with a gang to silence the critic forever notwithstanding) the will of the majority is represented by the social capital that is acquired, or squandered, by the posters.

The multiplicity of threads have been interesting, in that stare-at-a-trainwreck sort of way. The posts provide insights into Mr Janicello's character, and it is clear that Scientology has done him a great deal of harm. It continues to do so, because like Fat Old Ron, he has told himself that any failures or disappointments must have caused by malevolent external forces. In classic Scientology style, there is the difference of opinion over exactly what took place in the past. There's the hint of megalomania, and there's the alleged German secret service involvement we heard about. Classic LRH paranoia and "poor me" drama: and very sad to see.

I try to make allowances. I don't believe Mr Janicello is entirely well... but this is a good community. It's helped a lot of people to recover from the unhappy stage of their life when they were stuck in a destructive cult. I don't want to see that good work degraded by one person who is, perhaps, not yet ready to abandon the things he was taught by the Scientology cult.

IMHO, of course.

marjan

Patron with Honors
It is beyond me why anyone would waste their time reading this thread.

Practically every comment is an attack on one ex-Scientologist who made the mistake of defending his cult at the time.

One Ex-Scientologist blames the Protesters for his career failure.

Other Ex-Scientologists attack him for blaming the protesters instead of the cult.

Neither side agrees and I somehow doubt that they will ever agree - even to disagree.

The thread has degenerated into a slag fest with no sensible outcome in sight.

It's simply devisive - There has to be more important things to attend to.

LTG

LTG, I never blamed ONLY the protesters for the career problems.
As I have said time and again, I RESPECT every person's right to protest.
However, there is a right time, right place and right target.
In my case, none of those were correct.

My rights, the rights of producers working with me, the rights of the other performers in my shows, as well as the
rights of all the other concert- and theatergoers were TRAMPLED by people protesting against SCN using me
and my performances as their choices of venue.

SCN is responsibile for its reprehensible behaviour and that is outlined in DETAIL in my book.

In addition to the above, there were people working for the German Police Agency (Verfassungsschutz)
who neglected not only the laws of their own land, but also the laws within the EU.

However, you are right.
These discussions have been pointless and very negative.

Mrs Beasley

Patron
However, you are right.
These discussions have been pointless and very negative.

Mark, as your german is excellent, you certainly know the saying "Wie man in den Wald hineinruft, so schallt es heraus". Calling people names (e.g. "bitch" yesterday) or making crude attacks without arguments isn't helpful. Plus, don't forget that you're also Mark Janicello the public performer. Fans might be shocked to read what you write here, unless you're planning to become the next Charlie Sheen :eyeroll: (On the other hand, you're a versatile performer, so maybe I just gave you an idea :eyeroll: )

About protests: the people or the organization being protested of course NEVER agree. Scientology, for example, insists that protests in front of their sales offices are a human rights abuse. (A speaker once said that even criticism of Scientology is a human right abuse)

So of course you don't like being targeted. But it was effective. It made the papers. That this protest left such a huge permanent "upset"/"engram" in you shows that Scientology tech doesn't work. (Had you used logic instead, you would have understood that such a protest is simply too expensive to repeat)

To others: please lets not respond to rude behavior with similar behavior.

Mrs Beasley

Patron
Lieber grössenwahnsinniger, überheblicher, früstrierter Möchtegern Richter von ESMB Kangaroo Court, noch ein andere Gesetz wäre "Störung des öffentlichen Ordnung"
http://www.jusline.at/81._St%C3%B6rung_der_%C3%B6ffentlichen_Ordnung_SPG.html

Das ist immer noch nicht der Gesetz welchen Dr. Schleppnik zitierte, damals. Diese andere Wiener Gesetz gilt für Theatern und ander öffentliche Sammelpünkte. Die muss noch kommen. In der Zwischenzeit, ist boven-genannte auch treffend.

Statt weiter zu singen nach der Demonstration, hätte ich das Vorstellung abgebrochen, wäre Dr. Schleppnik (als Intendant) berechtigt eine Zivilklage gegen die protestierende Menschen einzureichen für das verlorene Vorstellungsgeld. Aber, weil ich ein Profi bin, habe ich stattdessen, gebeten um ein paar Minuten um mich zu erholen, und habe ich das 2. Akt von anfang an, wiederholt.

"Störung der öffentlichen Ordnung" is related to public places. The criminal case about the June 2000 protest in the Schleifmühlgasse did indeed involve the charge above. However the case was dropped, except for the protester who missed the filing deadline and had to pay a fine of around 40 Euros. The November 1999 protest in the theater is indeed a civil matter. And so of course the protesters left quickly - it was all about distributing the leaflets, not about preventing your public to watch the show they paid for.

Last edited:

marjan

Patron with Honors
Mark, as your german is excellent, you certainly know the saying "Wie man in den Wald hineinruft, so schallt es heraus". Calling people names (e.g. "bitch" yesterday) or making crude attacks without arguments isn't helpful. Plus, don't forget that you're also Mark Janicello the public performer. Fans might be shocked to read what you write here, unless you're planning to become the next Charlie Sheen :eyeroll: (On the other hand, you're a versatile performer, so maybe I just gave you an idea :eyeroll: )

About protests: the people or the organization being protested of course NEVER agree. Scientology, for example, insists that protests in front of their sales offices are a human rights abuse. (A speaker once said that even criticism of Scientology is a human right abuse)

So of course you don't like being targeted. But it was effective. It made the papers. That this protest left such a huge permanent "upset"/"engram" in you shows that Scientology tech doesn't work. (Had you used logic instead, you would have understood that such a protest is simply too expensive to repeat)

To others: please lets not respond to rude behavior with similar behavior.
sagen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPZuYwYxnL4

marjan

Patron with Honors
"Störung der öffentlichen Ordnung" is related to public places. The criminal case about the June 2000 protest in the Schleifmühlgasse did indeed involve the charge above. However the case was dropped, except for the protester who missed the filing deadline and had to pay a fine of around 40 Euros. The November 1999 protest in the theater is indeed a civil matter. And so of course the protesters left quickly - it was all about distributing the leaflets, not about preventing your public to watch the show they paid for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_zVkbFegFg

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello Nicole Scheffler, this is Mark Janicello.
Thank you for posting your name and thank you for your message.

I posted my name before here on this board it is nothing special. :p

I do not hate you. I do not hate anyone.
I don't know any of you.
Neither do any of you know me.
But you behave(d) still very badly on this thread... It shocked me as I read your replies after my little ESMB break last week...:sadsigh:

You, and a few others have pretty much attacked me and my book non-stop from day one. If people attack me, I defend myself. It is nothing more than that.
No, you just attack persons that wanted to help you... You don't need to defend, they wanted to discuss with you about things that happened in your (and their) past and they wanted to show you, their point of views. We are not in a war.

I do not think you are a bitch.
When you don't think things, why have you written this down? (you don't need to answer me here:coolwink:)
I do not know nor do I actually care if you worked for OSA.
In the past you wrote here in this thread, that you know I still work for OSA and I asked for dox, you couldn't deliver. Thanks that you said now, that you don't know me and that you don't know, if I work for OSA. It hurted me very much what you have written in this thread before.

I am not afraid of OSA or anyone else at this stage of the game.

From this day forward I will never call you a bitch, or ever accuse you of working for OSA ever again. I respect your courage in posting your name here. Please accept my apology. You have put your "money where your mouth is. I promise you, it won't happen again.
I accept your apology but imo I am not the only person you "have to" apologize.:)

<snip>
Mark Janicello
:hattip:
Nicole

Status
Not open for further replies.