Mark 'Marty' Rathbun: Clear and Beyond (Recommended reading re: Scientology)

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Marty Rathbun said:
However, after completing that final scientology level himself Hubbard went back to chasing down more of what he apparently found to be an endless hoard of demonic, parasitic personalities that he continued to harbor. Frustrated, he attempted to finally rid himself of the demons in one fell swoop and kill himself in the bargain through the application of electric shock. He dismally failed in the assisted attempt on his own life.

So in other words Hubbard was batshit crazy and by believing in BTs he drove himself mad to the point of wanting to kill himself. Even the supreme OT hisself couldn't get rid of all his BTs. Wow! Just wow!

Exactly..... as already reported 16 years ago, on September 5, 1998 :

http://home.earthlink.net/~snefru/deathoflrh/prince-death.html
In truth, David Miscavige was not the only one who knew that LRH was an old man past his prime, with no real "new ideas" or "brilliant revelations" for quite some time. All he (= El con Hubbard) could do was say the same thing, over and over:

"There are more BTs! Many more than people realize!"

Hubbard really was a bit senile at the end there - his brain pretty well fried by a wide range of drugs which he used for his "research" --

Jump

Operating teatime

Cathode to Ron

A child of travellers oer the world to see
The far flung lands of China and the sea
Indian blood brothers in teepees
Till war wounds brought him to his knees

The government is called on to assist
The mental anguish and a stomach dissed
Not cured by a dianeticist?
Oh, Tommy really will by this be pissed

Pulp fiction writing at a penny a word
Does not amass a fortune so I heard
Religion brings the cash like flights of birds
Even if it's just some polished turds

A major world religion is devised
With meters thetans orgs and the blue skies
The devotees are shielded from the lies
Protected by the dupes and thugs and spies

Till old and grey, achievements over-rated
His teeth are rotten and his breath is fetid
His sleep is full of screams loud and unfettered
Psych drugs are in his tired ass injected

Until he loses the will to go on
And asks the Sarge to make sure he is gone
He failed bad in what was just a con
Run end of cycle, start! Cathode to Ron

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
WOW Jump :clap:

Are we going to have

Hymns of [STRIKE]Asia[/STRIKE] the West
by Jump​

You guys are really talented!:yes:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Are you coming to us as a man or as a god ?????

:roflmao:

Marty is certainly inspired with this enlighting poetry! :wink2:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Pardon my preaching to the choir one more time, but I just have to go on the record about this. :eyeroll:

Excerpted from Tony's today:

“She [Annie Broeker] said she took notes on the last things that Hubbard dictated about the upper OT levels the day before he died. I was in awe. She wasn’t even OT 3 when she was taking dictation. How did that work? ‘Well, it was my duty. There was no one else there,’ she said.”

So from this I'm to piece together that LRH waited to the last minute, until he was on his deathbed (possibly in a delusional state from a stroke and near death), to memorialize what the upper OT levels were to be all about.

If they were that important and critical to the future of every being in the universe, I'm just sayin', he could have written them up instead of "whiling away his idle hours" authoring the massive Mission Earth series.

This is just another "data point" that he had nothing. And not much to offer during his final years. :no: Dead end. Confirms what Sarge said.

My advice to anyone I chat with: if you got some gains or benefits (and many people did along the way), enjoy them and keep them. Don't worry about the rest of it.

Live well and enjoy your life. That's the best revenge always. :yes:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
. . .
Pardon my preaching to the choir one more time, but I just have to go on the record about this. :eyeroll:

Excerpted from Tony's today:
“She [Annie Broeker] said she took notes on the last things that Hubbard dictated about the upper OT levels the day before he died......"

http://home.earthlink.net/~snefru/deathoflrh/prince-death.html
All he (= El con Hubbard) could do was say the same thing, over and over:

So Annie Broeker wrote pages of pages of the same thing - the secret of Hubbards unreleased "OT-Levels" :

They are everywhere ! Go and catch them ! NOW ! :coolwink: :duh: