What's new

Mark 'Marty' Rathbun: Clear and Beyond (Recommended reading re: Scientology)

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Imagine this . . . a guy (let's say DM) knows this secret that we're talking about on this thread and holds it close to his chest for nearly 30 years.

And he's got the unmitigated gall to keep selling a product he knows in his heart doesn't deliver the ultimate goal it promised.

No way, no how as evidenced by what he saw first hand at the end of LRH's life.

What kind of creature could lie like this for so long? Could sell a bill of goods without pangs of guilt apparently? :confused2:

This really puts a singular spotlight on DM's true and deep and unchangeable character. :yes:

Here's a posting I found on Marty's a year ago that sums up how I feel about the non-disclosures re: LRH's final years.

Forever Lurker | February 8, 2013 at 4:18 pm
. . .

I never needed to be lied to or fooled with. All I ever wanted was honest
characterizations, honest descriptions of outcomes, being dealt with honestly,
no conspiracies of silence . . . and most importantly, full disclosure. I could
take it from there perfectly well myself.

I guess that's all anyone expects being involved in this or anything else in life for that matter.

I am cautiously considering spending some quiet time pondering the question:
"Am I ready to forgive Marty?"

Keep eyes posted and watch my blog. (Don't forget to click "likes")
Book coming out soon.

Gib

Crusader
. . .
Imagine this . . . a guy (let's say DM) knows this secret that we're talking about on this thread and holds it close to his chest for nearly 30 years.

And he's got the unmitigated gall to keep selling a product he knows in his heart doesn't deliver the ultimate goal it promised.

No way, no how as evidenced by what he saw first hand at the end of LRH's life.

What kind of creature could lie like this for so long? Could sell a bill of goods without pangs of guilt apparently? :confused2:

This really puts a singular spotlight on DM's true and deep and unchangeable character. :yes:

Here's a posting I found on Marty's a year ago that sums up how I feel about the non-disclosures re: LRH's final years.

Forever Lurker | February 8, 2013 at 4:18 pm
. . .

I never needed to be lied to or fooled with. All I ever wanted was honest
characterizations, honest descriptions of outcomes, being dealt with honestly,
no conspiracies of silence . . . and most importantly, full disclosure. I could
take it from there perfectly well myself.

I guess that's all anyone expects being involved in this or anything else in life for that matter.

Most excellent post. :thumbsup:

Hey, the secret of scientology is the mystery sandwich, among others,

which that creature DM sure as hell found out about. Power is assumed, by force no doubt.

Every great TV series creates that mystery sandwich to keep us hooked in watching the show, at our own power of choice.

But a TV show is certaintly just a show, a magicians trick,

and not some mind fuk like scientology with it's endless desire for money.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I didn't like the ''Marty the prohet'' writtings of Marty few years ago.
Anyway, I didn't get what he was talking about! :confused2:

But I must admit, this post, makes me believe he really works hard on getting himself out of the mindfuck. He no longer is doing dammages to only $cientology inc or DM - but to the $cientology mindfuck indoctrination. I guess it will help many independant to find the courage to look and think.
:yes:

Marty have changed (it's obvious while reading him)
I could observed it when he gave up on exposing Miscavige for being the cause...

When he moved and got lost into the woods, I thaught it was a good thing for him -
Away of the agitation and stalking (life had arrange for him to experience)
- alone with his wife and nature.

Now he has a baby to look after,
staying home to feed the baby, change the diapers, love and get back smile is something, adding to the beautifull spirit of his wife , that may change a man and his soul. (he experiences the value of a family and the true meaning of life - which is to the opposite of $cn)

He is now on is path - like most of us - he will recover and build a new life.
I Believe Mosey had been an angel for him.

* sincerely looking deep within brings into light our own behavior and consequences.
no escape when one faces oneself. It take courage , perseverance and
faith.
We'll see what he comes up with in the futur! Might be surprising.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
Prediction: Marty's blog viewership goes down. Mike Rinder's blog viewership goes up by the same number.

Indies are running out of life preservers. And the cute floaty that Rinder is handing out these days only remains inflated for a matter of months before it deflates and a little message pops out that reads: "Hey, start swimmin' for land! You didn't actually think somebody with tech was coming to rescue you, did you?!"

You forgot one stat

ESMB stats will go up, with new members, as people begin to confront the actual truth by folks posting here. :thumbsup:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Prediction: Marty's blog viewership goes down. Mike Rinder's blog viewership goes up by the same number.

Indies are running out of life preservers. And the cute floaty that Rinder is handing out these days only remains inflated for a matter of months before it deflates and a little message pops out that reads: "Hey, start swimmin' for land! You didn't actually think somebody with tech was coming to rescue you, did you?!"

You have a pretty much good crystal ball:biggrin:
(rinder's blog get 3 times more visit than Marty's one)

I scanned the comments and on 128 comments (low stat compare to many other posts)
Most are from the same+ or - 10 guys!:unsure:

* his post ''ennemies'' 8 july only got 93 comments!

It ''seems'' the more it gets to the mental mindfuck basics - the less the audience!

An interesting comment from Karen

Karen #1 said:
The ulterior motive that is embedded in the “Bridge to total freedom” is to subjugate you with a straitjacket while threatening your eternity if you step out of line.

Not that many people in the audience though
I guess BT's are fookin frightened and left the room :omg:

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
Part 6 of the 1999 BBC program 'Secret Lives' about L. Ron Hubbard:

[video=youtube;FS9ccsUMPBk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS9ccsUMPBk#t=239[/video]

AT 2:08, Robert Vaughn Young tells of Hubbard's final years. At 3:13, RV Young describes the invention of the shore story re. Hubbard's death. The "description of Hubbard given to" RV Young "by one of his guardians," was likely given to him by Pat Broeker, who RV Young had known, and worked with, for years, last talking to Broeker by phone after Broeker had left Scientology.

Young left Scientology in 1989.

Terril park

Sponsor
Yes Terril, you are one very unique human being.

You always seem to want more Scientology, even though you are aware (kind of) of what an incorrigible liar Hubbard was.

I'm more of a panty waist dilletante. My interest has always been more
strongly on "wine women and song" and anything else I found fun and interesting.

"What would have to happen to you to know that Scientology didn't work?" (to EP)

Its not possible. I've had amazing wins, know many others who
did also.

I also know many for whom it hasn't worked, am very familiar with
the various abuses etc. I don't think Scn is perfect, or produces OTs.
However when done in a safe environment, by someone with a true
desire to help and some competence it can be very beneficial.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have been very impressed with Marty Rathbun's last two blog posts.

Like many of us, the process of peeling off the onion layers of Scientology

is a long one, filled with greater and greater understanding of how we

surrendered our critical thinking, in exchange for "red on white" and "green on white".

I have written before of my belief that we are all somewhere on a spectrum of recovery;

we are all the "walking wounded" as it were, fortunate to have survived the experience.

Because "the bridge" that Hubbard created is not a four lane highway spanning a chasm.

It's more like an Indiana Jones decaying rope bridge with rotted wooden planks,

and rats chewing the fraying, rotted rope.

And to make matters worse,

on the other side slavery awaits.

Think of all who have died, and be thankful you are not among them.

We are not the lucky few,

we are the lucky ​many.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
"What would have to happen to you to know that Scientology didn't work?"

did also.

Terril, I would have to agree with you. Scientology DOES work, exceptionally well actually.

Just not quite the way we all thought when we got in. :no:

I recommend that you Clay Demo the quote below in my signature from the Great OT himself to get a full conceptual understanding of what I mean here.

Veda

Sponsor
It's kind of like this.

Scientology advertises a fast fuel-efficient car for sale. When a non-Scientologist buys the Scientology car and, then, discovers that the wheels don't rotate even though the car vibrates slightly, the non-Scientologist buyer considers that the car doesn't work; however, a Scientologist is different - being at higher level of awareness on the Hubbard Chart of Awareness Characteristics - a Scientologist is delighted that the Scientology car vibrates, and considers that to be proof that Scientology works.

______​

As for the various revelations about Hubbard, there are "explanations," by both CofS Scientology and by outside CofS Scientology.

For example, to explain Hubbard's problems with "BTs," there's this from the founding Free Zone group, and largest outside the CofS Scientology group, Ron's Orgs:

"On the 4th of December 1972 they [the 12 bankers/CIA/Marcabains] abducted LRH in Lisbon, New York, and implanted suppressive entities in his space." https://web.archive.org/web/20040605195636/http://www.ronsorg.nl/history/history.htm

According to the Free Zone, this problem was not resolved until 1978, when NOTs was developed. However, it didn't solve the problem completely, and Hubbard continued his research and developed New OT 8 - the Lucifer OT 8 - which was never completed as:

"...the Church of Scientology was taken over around 1980 by U.S. government forces together with another organization... of a higher technical level." http://www.freezone-latam.org.mx/sc2.htm

The other organization at "a higher technical level" is the organization of extraterrestrials, the Marcabians: http://www.freezone.org/cbr/sector9/e_sob19.htm

According to the Free Zone, Hubbard left the body in the early 1980s and returned to his doll body on the Main (mother) Ship. The Hubbard body still lived but was operated by another being. Hubbard, from the Main Ship, then, continued regular telepathic contact with Bill Robertson, overseeing his development of the upper upper OT levels - up to OT 48.

The incomplete New OT 8 was completed by Bill Robertson, under Hubbard's telepathic direction, and called "Super NOTs," and then finally titled the "Excalibur" level. It was, essentially, the completed "Lucifer OT 8."

" 'Excalibur' - handle the most secret and ancient barriers to OT, an organized attempt on the 7th dynamic to force one to conform to a lower state of awareness." http://www.freezone.org/e_bridge.htm

The "organized attempt on the 7th dynamic to force one to conform to lower states of awareness," was made by SPs, from outside the physical universe, who were causing the difficulties Hubbard was having after he had completed ordinary NOTs.

The accounts of Hubbard during the mid 1980s would be considered irrelevant as the being would not even be regarded as Hubbard, so it wouldn't be a problem.

Thus, no disillusionment.

___________​

The Free Zone, a.k.a. Ron's Orgs, is most active in Europe, but does have many supporters in the Americas.

Outside of Europe, Hellen Chen and her husband have what appears to be the largest and most successful outside the CofS Scientology group, and have announced that they are working with Ron's Orgs, receiving their training, and using their upper OT levels.

LA-Workshop-Hellen-Chen-copy1.jpg

hellen-chen-academy-graduation-party.jpg

rons_org_bridge.jpg

________________________​

And there are also smaller groups that also are working with Ron's Orgs, including FZ opinion leader, and FZ conference master of ceremonies, Rey Robles:

0.jpg

So the happy parade continues. :yes:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I'm more of a panty waist dilletante. My interest has always been more
strongly on "wine women and song" and anything else I found fun and interesting.
----
did also.
----
I also know many for whom it hasn't worked, am very familiar with
the various abuses etc. I don't think Scn is perfect, or produces OTs.
However when done in a safe environment, by someone with a true
desire to help and some competence it can be very beneficial.

Okay, Terril, thank you for telling me all of that. I have carefully noted that data for the CS and now we will end the session.

However, because you have blown so much mass on what we ran today, Ron says that we should first run a "havingness" process so that your mass-hunger doesn't result in you pulling in parts of your bank that we haven't erased yet.

Start of end-of-session havingness!

"Look around your wallet and
find something that I can have."

Terril park

Sponsor
Okay, Terril, thank you for telling me all of that. I have carefully noted that data for the CS and now we will end the session.

However, because you have blown so much mass on what we ran today, Ron says that we should first run a "havingness" process so that your mass-hunger doesn't result in you pulling in parts of your bank that we haven't erased yet.

Start of end-of-session havingness!

"Look around your wallet and
find something that I can have."

LOL!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I read Marty's blog regularly, and to my recollection Marty has not written an "ode to Ron" for many months, if not more likely over a year or more.

ODE TO RON

You said your legacy would be the tech
but the dictator said otherwise
and the church began its demise
and hurt came to those who would object

You said there was no hidden data line
but the dictator said he knew better
and burned all of your policy letters
and the church went into long term decline

You said the tech was timeless and free
but the dictator wanted power and cash
and made your truth a confusing hash
and status and greed replaced the state of OT

You acknowledged the loyalty of your gracious wife
but the dictator used her as a stepping stone
and she died forgotten, friendless and alone
and thus he erased your dear Manuela from your life

You raised three fine children and one who died too soon
but the dictator wanted them forgotten too
and your progeny turned from sunshine to blue
and the many who loved you wept under a sorrowful moon

You had faith that your friends would make it come out right
but the dictator mis-used your treasure to enervate them
and black dianetics, reverse scientology internecine mayhem
and with violence did he destroy their willingness to fight

You said only truth could penetrate thick armor plate
and though the dictator protested this fact
it was your ace in the hole that has our back
and everyday now more are working to reverse your fate

And alas, it may take time and a perilous struggle
but we assure you it is too late to reverse our tide
you’ve got friends to the end of time on your side
and come hell or high water we’ll emerge from this jungle

Because we know you were right that the truth shall set us free
and that is one thing no dictator will ever take away
it will be your real friends standing at the end of day
humanity freed, the only proper acknowledgment of thee.

Originally Posted by Marty Rathbun

I am ordering everyone on the internet to NOT read that Ode!

Cringe! I can't believe that you people let me write that awful shit and didn't clue me in! Oh yeah, that's right, you tried to but then I called you all 1.1 punks & haters and then I disconnected. Oops, my bad. I am feeling a little bit better now.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . <snip standard Hoaxie excellence> . . . As for Indie Scientology, it's over. The fat lady has done sung.

The indie cult--he's dead, Jim.

The buzzards have already descended from their lofty heights, down to feast upon the carrion. If there is any doubt about that, go look at the comments section after Marty's post. Of the 90 comments, 35 are from Vinaire variously promoting his failed "KHTK" tech (Knowing How To Know). LOL.

I wish I could be so sure. As I read it, Marty's latest post is pretty much the standard non-KSW Free Indie Dependent Zone dissemination line whereby Xenu and the Body Thetans plus the aged L Ron Hubbard get thrown under the bus in order to vector in the "Scientology lower levels = therapy" acceptable truth. In this instance, the idea that the process leading up to a person reaching the state of Clear is in any way similar to psychotherapy is either a deliberate lie or a demonstration of a general ignorance about psychotherapy. In Marty's case it could be both.