What's new

Mark "Marty" Rathbun: Enemies

We should be thankful that Marty is imitating Ken Wilber, and not Ken Wilber's one time guru, Franklin Jones, a.k.a. Bubba Free John, a.k.a. Adi Da:

adi-da-samraj-aka-da-free-john-aka-bubba-free-john-aka-franklin-jones.jpg

Adi Da, formerly a staff member at the New York Org

His wife was a bit haughty. I think her name was Ladi da.

Re: I AM GOD SUCK MY TOES

You win, Veda, I withdraw my comments. Sad state of affairs; the guy genuinely was brilliant, especially in the early days.

Shit! That was a quick conversion!

Veda had a satsang with a spiritual junkie and it's like KABOOM BABY! the spiritual junkie has woken up!

I want satsang with Veda.

Gib

Crusader
3. Sort of a pregnant man implant.​

Interestingly,

I found this website giving a history of psychosomatic medicine or illness. I found it doing a research of the authors mentioned by Jon Atack in his latest article at Tony O's blog:

http://tonyortega.org/2014/07/09/jo...ron-hubbard-turned-into-dianetics/#more-15655

Jon Atack:

"When Hubbard boasted of sneaking into the library at Oak Knoll Hospital to read the latest texts, the work of Grinker and Spiegel was likely available. Their first paper was published in 1943. A book followed in 1945 (Men Under Stress, first edition 1945, second revised edition 1963, McGraw Hill, NY)."

"by psychiatrists Roy Grinker and John Spiegel."

I was interested in reading that website I found, because it pinged my interest in psychosomatic illness which
Hubbard, of course, in Dianetics explains man's illness is psychosomatic, or thru the mind.

It's a good read, the website.

But, here's what's interesting, from: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/exhibition/emotions/psychosomatic.html

"Groddeck's Book of the It--that helped inspire Freud's own concept of the "id"--claimed that all physical illnesses are produced by the unconscious mind."

So I found the book called "Book of It" and read it today. It's just letters by Groddeck.

http://www.haverford.edu/psych/ddavis/p109g/groddeck.html

"The most striking sign of pregnancy is the enlarged stomach. What do you think about my idea, expressed before, that an enlarged stomach betokens the appearance of pregnancy even in the case of a man? Indisputably he carries no child in his body. But his It creates the swollen stomach by means of eating, drinking, flatulency or whatnot, because it wishes to be pregnant, and accordingly believes itself to be so. There are symbolic pregnancies and symbolic births, which arise from the unconscious and persist for a longer or a shorter time, but disappear without fail when the unconscious stimuli of this symbolic expression are revealed"

Or as hubbard would say, dramatizing birth or being pregnant.

So I think it's funny you mentioned "3. Sort of a pregnant man implant." LOL, not at you, but with you.

It's just how I connect dots.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Re: Mark "Marty" Rathbun: Clear and Beyond

. . .
Marty just launched a nuke over on his blog.

watching-nuclear-explosion%20%286%29_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

ESMB viewing explosion and scorched earth from a safe distance.

watching-nuclear-explosion%20%284%29%5B4%5D.jpg

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Re: Mark "Marty" Rathbun: Clear and Beyond

. . .
Marty just launched a nuke over on his blog.

watching-nuclear-explosion%20%286%29_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

ESMB viewing explosion and scorched earth from a safe distance.

watching-nuclear-explosion%20%284%29%5B4%5D.jpg

You'll notice that I'm not in the picture. That's because I took Richard Feynman's advice and watched it with my naked eye through the winsdcreen of my car knowing dangerous wavelengths of light couldn't pass through it and that my sight wouldn't be damaged.

Now where's my white fucking stick...

We should be thankful that Marty is imitating Ken Wilber, and not Ken Wilber's one time guru, Franklin Jones, a.k.a. Bubba Free John, a.k.a. Adi Da:

adi-da-samraj-aka-da-free-john-aka-bubba-free-john-aka-franklin-jones.jpg

Adi Da, formerly a staff member at the New York Org

after seeing da free john...

i favored da pay toilet...

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron

Shit! That was a quick conversion!

Veda had a satsang with a spiritual junkie and it's like KABOOM BABY! the spiritual junkie has woken up!

I want satsang with Veda.

Sorry to spoil the joke DB, but; 1 / I wouldn't call myself a "spiritual junkie", or (at risk of sounding sniffy) encourage the use of that phrase here (unlike heroin overdosing, no one's ever died from meditating too much AFAIK), and 2 / one guru or teacher having feet of clay, as Da Free John clearly did, doesn't mean they all have.

Sorry to spoil the joke DB, but; 1 / I wouldn't call myself a "spiritual junkie", or (at risk of sounding sniffy) encourage the use of that phrase here (unlike heroin overdosing, no one's ever died from meditating too much AFAIK), and 2 / one guru or teacher having feet of clay, as Da Free John clearly did, doesn't mean they all have.

That does not vibrate at a rate that is harmonious with my chakras.