What's new

Marty: A Talk To OSA Staff (video)

Veda

Sponsor
IMO, Marty Rathbun made this video not so much to influence OSA CofS, but to influence Exes and "Homo Saps," especially "Opinion Leader Homo Saps"

When Marty Rathbun stops lying and spinning on behalf of L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology and lying and spinning on behalf of L. Ron Hubbard, and becomes a truth-teller on those topics, then I'll begin to take him seriously.

As for Mike Rinder, he's as much a Hubbardite as Rathbun, and has specialized in playing the "good cop" against the (Miscavige) "bad cop." As far as I know, his first performance was to Gerry Armstrong in the 1980s.

What these two are doing, at this stage, may be self-assigned, in other words on their own, and I've no doubt that they sometimes tell the truth when it serves their ends, but they are still willing to lie, spin, and manipulate, and use PR and Propaganda techniques.

Nonetheless, I'm willing to wait and see, and hoping for the best, and also mindful that anyone can change, even these two.

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can't even watch the whole thing!
What a whiny-- braggart-- megalomaniac.
It's ALL about him, don'tchaknow?

OK, I feel much better getting that off my chest.

End rant/

I know what you mean, the man is obnoxious! But, don't fixate on that. Listen to what he- if this man is really telling the truth and is truly in the know - has to say about the legal investigations going on presently.

Any bad news ( verified or not ) regarding the diminutive demon is good news to me! I know, I like to fantasies sometimes.

Peace,

TP

TP

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Holy Xenu that video completely creeped me out.

Words that came to mind while watching that thing.

Delusional
Meglomaniac
Crazy
Insane Scio
Out of touch with reality
Creepy
Self Important Asshole
This is your brain on Scientology

The best video Marty ever made was the Car Wash video. That was hysterical. This is pure Scientology Insanity in motion.

Marty is into saving this sector of the universe by fighting the evilest SP on the planet, ... DM. Like all crazy Scios, he's saving all mankind by fighting for Hubbard's tech... errrr.... lies.

Me too
Got the same ''insane'' feeling

Especially in ''opening his ''briefing''
(shift of personnality with command intention tr's in place) WOW

Captain Rathbunny comes back
and full ethics protection garantee for HIS trained criminal OSAbots - a father could try to make his children come to their sense

* ('scuse me Sir..... does it means we will still are protected from any wog justice action for rapes, kidnaping , torture, beatings, fraud, extortion,......?????)

martyrathburnmt7.jpg

Do you feel ethics presence - responsilibily for this sector of universe?????
Lonely Knight fighting The true SP to save human race...

HI SIR

Captain Rathbunny should have practice the last part of the video - at the end - where he attempts a sincere smile ...

I am not certain of the 2 , wich one he ressemble the most :unsure:
And I am not joking - it is really ''the vibs'' we get from his command intention :duh:

This one ????

See you soon... :nervous:

jack-nicholson-before-after-cuckoo.jpg

or this one ?????

See you soon .. :nervous:

the-joker-789910.jpg

If Marty could one second see himself from a sain vewpoint
he would be sad :melodramatic:

But, he has lots of [STRIKE]fans [/STRIKE] cult members who admire his ''ethics presence'' and ''truth speaking'' ...

They are doing the exact same thing they did with LRH.... with POB...

:no:

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
My favorite thing about watching this video is that I don't care. In the end these people still believes in Xenu as a factual entity and Marty still thinks he is saving this sector of the Universe. And these people are still dedicating their lives to nothing.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
My favorite thing about watching this video is that I don't care. In the end these people still believes in Xenu as a factual entity and Marty still thinks he is saving this sector of the Universe. And these people are still dedicating their lives to nothing.

adbusters_nothing.jpg

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I disagree... He and Bob Minton became quite close during LMT settlement. In th beginning of talks Bob used to call me after his meetings with Mike re settlement negotiations. And Mr Minton could be a very persuasive man I am sure Bob educated Mike rinder.. When those talks started, to gain Bob's trust, Mike was open with Bob and told him a lot of things... Bob asked about many of the harrasment incidents on "Minton's Harrasment Timeline" Which goes on forever...I dare anyone to read this and tell me they could have endured half as much as he did...

One incident is about Bob's partner's office being burgled in London (or was it Geneva?)... Mike RINDER was adamant that scientology did NOT burglarize his partners office. Bob told me Mike Rinder admitted that what had really happenned was that a PI had paid the Maitre'd of the Hotel 50,000 dollars, to use his pass key to copy every piece of paper in Bob's partner's office and then a dossier was created, all indexed and pretty, and sent to UK INland Revenue which resulted in Bob's partner being investigated for tax frauds against the crown!

I am certain that the spiritual effects of such candor upon the heart worked both ways.

I believe with all my heart, that if two men, even if they are enemies, are completely honest with one another, they can work things out and come to an agreement. BUT ONLY IF THEY DO NOT HOLD BACK AND NEITHER ONE IS LYING.

I am convinced that Mike Rinder was spiritually moved and changed, touched, if you will, by these settlement talks, dealing with a man of Bob Minton's huge heart and integrity. I know the little bit I was privy to, changed me.

I never met a man like him.
I likely never will again...

Arnie Lerma

end note: Bob was the first to notice Mike had gone missing because he was no longer answering his telephone line (he told me this), that Bob was using for settlement negotiations, Bob called me about it, at the time. - edit- no, that's not what happenned, I called Bob after Rich Leiby at the Washington Post asked me about Rinder leaving...that may have been the last time we spoke, until he died by heart failure, other than a Happy New Year telephone call I got.

I'm not sure what you're disagreeing with Arnie - can you explain, please?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I'm with Idle Morgue and NoName, something big is going on here and will play out fairly soon. However, he could just be playing a game to strike fear into the cult and DM. Personally, I think something big is going on behind the scenes. The IRS has taken many a criminal operation down (that's why I sent a complaint to the IRS about the structured payments to the P.I's). Even if they've reached agreement with the cult before that doesn't mean they're willing to overlook a lot of what the cult has been up to with it's shell games, etc now. If Marty is working on something big this could be it as he was directly involved with setting it up. I've also wondered about the ongoing surveillance of Marty and thought that there's some suit being worked on, possibly with "Sugar Ray".

Historically, I think it's worth rehashing a few issues here. First off, Marty and Mike have been in comm with the FBI, as far as I understand. Marty's said on his blog that he was talking to them about the Hole, but that the FBI responded that they cannot act on such old information. From a legal standpoint, that is fairly accurate (mostly). From a PR standpoint, the FBI is probably gun shy about acting on potentially outdated info after the wacko in Waco fail.

In the last week or two, Marty stated publicly that he has evidence of DM and TC involved in the ongoing commission of felonies and their ongoing participation in felony conspiracies. This struck me as significant, because it signals a change of tactics by Marty. The Hole failed as a pretext for FBI action, so now he is involved in exposing serial felonies by Top Gun Tommy and DM.

Even more significantly, he said that he has evidence of this obtained independently of his being TC's auditor. Here is why THIS is important. He sees himself as being in a position to "save" Scientology. He has repeatedly taken a public stance against DM's use of PC files to threaten people with exposure of embarrassing info if they leave.

Taking this line of thinking about Marty's self-importance to its logical conclusion, I think that it is safe to say that he will only cooperate with the FBI to the extent that it will not besmirch the good name of Saint Elron. Marty could bring the whole thing down today if he wanted to. I sincerely believe that. I also sincerely believe that he could probably get immunity for most of what he did. But he will never be 100% cooperative with the FBI, because he will not cooperate with anything that causes damage to LRH or the larger cause of LRH's Scientology (as Marty perceives, anyway - LRH and DM are really two peas from the same pod).

Aside from the issue of Marty's self importance and LRH, I don't think that Marty needs to worry about DM doing something as colossally stupid as killing Marty or dishing the dirt on Marty. If he kills Marty, the investigation has been so noisy (per the LRH tech), and Marty's reaction has been so noisy, that DM would be the first person investigated if Marty disappears. As for dishing dirt, one can't befoul the other without befouling himself. Marty is in control there because he's been willing to admit a certain amount (even if I don't completely believe his versions of his stories).

I Told You I Was In Trouble: Your interpretation of threatening the OSA and then softening it with "scio like ethics protection" is helpful because I really was confused about this section of the video. He has absolutely noauthority to offer anyone protection from criminal charges for being involved with an ongoing criminal conspiracy UNLESS he's reached some terms with the authorities investigating. Even if he did have some sort of arrangement with prosecutors/investigators for document gathering those would be pretty strictly spelled outand probably wouldn't constitute the type of blanket immunity he's offering in this video. Even then, how could he possibly have the authority to offer anybody scion ethics protection since he's an SP?.

This part was interesting. He said Scno ethics protection ***AND*** complete immunity. There was nothing to infer there. Why would he mention BOTH if he didn't have the ability to set them up with a U.S. Attorney to get something in the way of immunity? The offer was said in a rather overreaching way, but I happen to think that the way he said it was an offer of both Scno ethics protection (for when he presumably walks into Int Base and takes the whole Co$ over once der Dwarfenfuhrer is in prison), and an indication was in comm with someone who was in a position to offer it and wanted information badly.

Also, he mentioned Daniel Montalvo with respect to bringing dox. I thought that was pretty funny because he seemed to omit the arrest and general harassment of Daniel Montalvo that went on for a few months.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well I watched the whole thing! And damn I am sure it will go into the minds of those at OSA like a hot knife into butter. If he is even 1% effective in his message to those close to DM then that's gotta be good. All the more power to him if it does that much.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
maybe he had a chat wth a member of the US Attorneys Office, previously an ex-GO Michael Misner ( I think thats the name) was taken into the US Witness Protection Program..during the US vs MSH Criminal case, think about that for a bit...

In that grand jury indictment you see Jane Kember, she was the Guardian WW, - WorldWide, That is essentially what Mike Rinder's previous post as OSA INT was...

I just read the US vs MSH Criminal Case - WOW - Scientology reports that the IRS broke into Scientology headquarters to destroy the "religion". Scientology reports the crimes that they did to the US govt. and people in the bubble think Scientology is innocent! Just absolutely amazing the LIES this Cult tells its members. MSH went to jail and Hubbard threw her under the bus.

Hubbard destroyed his 1st and 2nd dynamics and created a group of complete criminals that are spiraling out of control - they don't have long to live because they believe their own lies. No one in even asks for the proof. When presented with the lawsuit - they tell the members and staff that an SP "made it up".

It was too hard for me to confront that such evil existed - and here it is! Such evil does exist and it is The CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY and David Miscavige! :nervous:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Holy Xenu that video completely creeped me out.

Words that came to mind while watching that thing.

Delusional
Meglomaniac
Crazy
Insane Scio
Out of touch with reality
Creepy
Self Important Asshole
This is your brain on Scientology

The best video Marty ever made was the Car Wash video. That was hysterical. This is pure Scientology Insanity in motion.

Marty is into saving this sector of the universe by fighting the evilest SP on the planet, ... DM. Like all crazy Scios, he's saving all mankind by fighting for Hubbard's tech... errrr.... lies.

My bolding.

I had my mouse hovering over "play" for a short time but couldn't make myself watch this vid.

The man is broken and I don't feel any need to watch him act out his Hubbard-installed drama.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Trust me dear Sally, you aren't missing a thing :)

:hug: & :rose:

:cheers:

He's full of the same shit Hubbard was full of. Desire for revenge, marginalisation of those not in agreement with him, etc, etc.

His behaviour is modelled on Hubbard's. Righteous self-indulgent, self-important, attempts at charismatic charm, etc, etc, etc.

Hubbard lives on - in Marty's head.

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
Transcript edited for accuracy and added to Marty's blog post.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/10/25/a-talk-to-osa-staff/
TRANSCRIPT:

Greetings to OSA Staff and Executives,

This is a briefing specifically for you.

I’ve had a little bit of time to start piecing together the magnitude of the operation you’ve had down here on Ingleside on the Bay concerning my wife and myself. It’s beginning to get a price tag that makes the Broeker affair look like a walk in the park by comparison.

I couldn’t help but think about you guys as I was crunching the numbers as I was counting the cameras and counting the numbers of PIs. As you probably know, I don’t really put a lot of attention on it. I don’t really care too much about your prying eyes. I don’t even attempt to evade your people because I know you got so many of them down here, it’s a waste of time anyway. And there’s nothing to hide here, more importantly.

Sometimes you really got to step back and ask yourself: Is all this worth it?

Every once in a while it makes a lot of sense to step back and review the bidding before you just blow all your chips. You guys are doing a magnificent job of carrying out Command Intention and that’s for sure. Because I know Dave, he’s got a prurient interest in Everything Marty.

But you know, step back for a second and ask yourselves: “Why?” and “To what end?”

Is he improving the situation? Am I becoming less influential? Am I becoming less effective? If you answered that “yes”, then you’re either smoking dope, or you are in some kind of parallel universe that really borders on psychosis. Because I am flourishing and prospering. We are flourishing and prospering. And the Scientology independent movement is flourishing and prospering. Take a step back and look at what the net effect of all the millions you’re spending trying to stop me is doing. What is it really doing for Scientology? Think about that.

This is not a personal plea about me personally, this is a bigger thing. This is a third and fourth dynamic argumentation. Think about who is doing more for the third and fourth dynamic. You and your PIs under the orders of David Miscavige, or me? Just think about it. Think about it before you go to bed, think about it when you have any private moments. Or try not to think about it. [smile] Now, when you do that thinking and if you come to your senses and realize what’s going on, let me tell you something.

Do you remember when Daniel Montalvo took off with the harddrives, and you all went down to the sheriff’s department and Rick Moxon went in there and tried to make a case because I had posted an encouragement to people on the inside to take documentary evidence outside with them as they exit? Remember what happened with that? Absolutely nothing.

Do you want to know why? Because what I said is true. And it’s doubly true for you guys. And it’s triply true for you guys with respect to me. And that is this. Let me spell it out to you.

There are ongoing criminal investigations into your boss David Miscavige. There are ongoing civil matters that are in courts concerning David Miscavige and the Church. And there are a number of legal actions in the process of being prepared concerning David Miscavige and the Church.

YOU are in possession of and are creating on a daily basis evidence of an ongoing criminal conspiracy that’s of relevance to all of these matters. And therefore being evidence of ongoing criminal conspiracies, YOU are not only privileged to, you have a DUTY to gather up all the evidence that you can find that has to do with the operations that you’ve been doing to try to silence and trying to crush and trying to stop me and others around me, you are under a DUTY to gather all that evidence and get it off the premises and into my hands, so that I may finish my work unobstructed. Okay?

Now, the reference here for you is “LRH Talk to WW Ethics Officers”. Remember that one? I put it into all OSA Hats, so you pretty much ought to know it. What is the first thing that the Ethics Officer looks for: Who is trying to stop the Ethics Officer?

Guess what? It’s Your BOSS. Okay?

Get the reports. Get the evidence. Get them to me. And I will guarantee you this. I will guarantee you this. You will absolutely have complete immunity and complete protection of any type of liability. I am telling you right now I am guaranteeing you that protection and I am guaranteeing you that ability, which will be an incredibly important thing for you because it will help you to make good on what you’ve been doing to stop Scientology by forwarding Miscavige’s plans.

So take it from an old vet. The best thing you can do for yourself spiritually and for the group Scientology is to get the evidence. Alright? There’s file cabinets full of it. And there’s disks full of it. Get the evidence copied, and get it out, and get it right here Casablanca Tejas. You all know the address. As a matter of fact, you got a camera on me right now.

Bring it here. Absolute immunity. Instant Ethics Protection. And essentially a cleared ethics file and a clean slate.

Now doesn’t that sound a little more appealing than the crazy thought-stopping hell that you live in?

See you soon.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Well I watched the whole thing! And damn I am sure it will go into the minds of those at OSA like a hot knife into butter. If he is even 1% effective in his message to those close to DM then that's gotta be good. All the more power to him if it does that much.
I agree, James. One thing about Marty, he understands a lot about the OSA mindset.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I just spawned a (to me anyway:nervous:) meme?

To my kid (on another subject, oh, mindless lyrics on 21st century disco)) ~ "Its like random violence on my brain."
Ya heard it here :p

:carryon:

Anonycat

Crusader
I agree, James. One thing about Marty, he understands a lot about the OSA mindset.

I saw him giving orders to OSA, and telling them it is their duty to bring him documents and discs.

I don't know how he went from number crunching (millions of $) and ended up telling them to fall behind him. The problem with that is, they might be Snake People, and want Proof all the time. Maybe they are Cat People!

Here's what Ron said:

But they... you've got your Invader People. You've got a crew of... well, let me tell you the classifications they fall into here."

'A lot of your entertainers and uh... some of the bigger sparks that you run into are Fifth Invader people or one of the Invader Force people. These guys come in from Lord knows where; they're picked up in certain groups, sometimes picked up for a certain capability. They're trained in one way or another, and they'll hit planets, and so on, sort of all at once. Hit 'em in various and peculiar ways ..."

"All right, you take your Snake Man. Just as far as processing is concerned, there's nothing easier. Where this becomes interesting is in terms of behavior. And you don't care about that either. Your Snake Man's going around... he's very quiet. He wants you to prove everything. Prove, prove, prove, prove. And if there's any gadget made under the sun which is mechanical that will restimulate an incident which he finds, he's bound to find it and turn it out – somehow or other. Or make some preclear test it. Prove, prove, prove, prove ..."

'Well, his main idea is, is he will protect snakes. He'll... he'll – create snakes like mad, but he wouldn't destroy any."

"Another one's the Cat People. God knows where the Cat People came from. Lord! Lord! Lord! These people are sure lost. Most of them are mad as hatters. And they have huge, huge, often slanted... they... they'll take the GE and they will change the GE's eyes to large and slanted; they'll make the GE grow very thin. And the eyes will be big and quite often uh... uh... very feline. And they're lost. They don't know where they are. And they kinda look like cats. And they'll talk to you about catbirds from some place or another."

"But what do we find in their case? We find out that cats are a 'can't destroy'. And then there are other people who are similar to that that; find cats that can't destroy that aren't part of the Cat People, because to be a good valid cat person one of the first requisites is to be strictly fruitcake and very thin. They're really lost. I don't know who got hold of the Cat People or where or brought them in to the track, but they spin as quick as you look at them. You've known some of them, I'm sure. They're kind of: sweet and they're kind of anxious to help, and they're kind of starry-eyed and they're not very forceful – they're very weak ..."

"Now, then here's your Monitor People. The female of that species we've decided to call the Merrimacks after that ancient battle. So, these people... you want them, the test on them... They, by the way – this is peculiar to a lot of these other races, so it isn't a singular test – these people love to wear 'hornrimmed spectacles'. If you could let them go around with 'spornrimmed hecticles' on and no glasses in the... in them, they'd be happy. That's because your Monitor wears heavy goggles during Fac One and so on. But don't mention insects to these people because they'll ordinarily just go off the pin. They've got something to do with insects. I don't know what. These people are quite salvageable, by the way."

"But they're organizers, par excellence. And you'll find them out in the society doing terrific jobs of organization ..."

Smilla

Ordinary Human
"Grandiose delusions (GD) or delusions of grandeur is principally a subtype of delusional disorder that occurs in patients suffering from a wide range of mental illnesses, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders. GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious theme."

(Emphasis mine.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

page1-346px-Grandiose_delusions_cat_lion.pdf.jpg