What's new

Marty defends the concept of Body Thetans (BTs)

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/09/06/emotions-iv-the-top-of-the-tone-scale/#comment-276360
e3940de99848df521c961e478965d8e1
Simple Thetan | September 6, 2013 at 10:46 am | Reply

Marty, your conclusion is correct. If Scientology is a subjective matter, than the objective (scientific) thing to do is observe its practitioners, first of which is Hubbard himself.

I have maintained for a while the notion that the concept of Body Thetans is nothing but the psychosis of one person enforced on others. I feel that after Hubbard was not able to reach nirvana with his exteriorization drills, he turned to BTs. Had he just stayed the course, and perhaps learned from others, he would have continued with steady progress toward a state of stable exteriorization, or as he called it Theta Clear. Instead, he chose a path of madness.
c2d94d163a566268e73c8b0195b6c03a
martyrathbun09 | September 6, 2013 at 11:18 am | Reply

I think if you study the confluence of quantum physics discoveries of the nature of the universe with the views espoused through ancient Eastern wisdom, you would not simply write it off as ‘psychosis.’
Editorial comment: Quantum Woo

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron

'I think if you study the confluence of quantum physics discoveries of the nature of the universe with the views espoused through ancient Eastern wisdom, you would not simply write it off as ‘psychosis.’

The brainwashing is deep in this one. He sounds just like Hubbard when he throws around the words 'quantum physics' in nonsense sentences.

Sidney18511

Patron with Honors
Let's hope that he uses that know-it-all tough guy nasty ignorant spiteful attitude to do MORE then just take money from DM. Let's hope he uses his "skills" to take DM down.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Marty is on a learning curve.. a slow one but ... At least he posted that person's comment and didn't trash the guy for not agreeing with him.

That's progress, lol

OhMG

Patron Meritorious

Yes, he is STILL a Hubbard kool aid drinker. I think he is having a hard time throwing away the trash as he spent years trying to ruin innocent lives and committing felonies for Hisself.

anondelmundial

Patron with Honors

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
c2d94d163a566268e73c8b0195b6c03a
martyrathbun09 http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/09/06/emotions-iv-the-top-of-the-tone-scale/#comment-276360
I think if you study the confluence of quantum physics discoveries of the nature of the universe with the views espoused through ancient Eastern wisdom, you would not simply write it off as ‘psychosis.’
I think if you study the flatulence of Hubbardian Mindboggeling discoveries about the nature of the abberated mind and the Pink, erh, Black Panther principle, held up against the Dwindeling Spiral and the Wall of Horseshit.. WUT.. I lost track of what it was I wanted to say.. Fuck it!!

:fighting:

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
The brainwashing is deep in this one. He sounds just like Hubbard when he throws around the words 'quantum physics' in nonsense sentences.

I like what Terrill Park posted..

”The truth shall set you free”. So consider if what Sarge has said is true. If you conclude it is, consider what further freedom you gain? If you consider it not true you could give reasons and discussions here may lead you to another truth. The world is your oyster."

If Marty & others choose to believe in BTs, who cares what anyone else thinks? No one is being harmed or abused as the result of a PERSONAL belief. :)

Free Being Me

Crusader

”The truth shall set you free”. So consider if what Sarge has said is true. If you conclude it is, consider what further freedom you gain? If you consider it not true you could give reasons and discussions here may lead you to another truth. The world is your oyster."

If Marty & others choose to believe in BTs, who cares what anyone else thinks? No one is being harmed or abused as the result of a PERSONAL belief. :)

Sounds like sophistry, considering the sheer volume of people harmed, abused, and dead from Elcon's $cientology beliefs.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Sounds like sophistry, considering the sheer volume of people harmed, abused, and dead from Elcon's $cientology beliefs

A very ignorant statement. People are not harmed by personal beliefs.. it's how they are interpreted by people with an agenda & then put into practice.

Free Being Me

Crusader
A very ignorant statement. People are not harmed by personal beliefs.. it's how they are interpreted by people with an agenda & then put into practice.

Ignorant? Wow, you waste no time getting to the insults. Disagreement isn't ignorance. So much for talking with you. :pfft:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
It's true that the beliefs don't have any effect on the world until people DO something (or Don't DO something) based on them. If you want to believe in magic pasta, that's fine, but if you say I can't eat pasta because it's an affront to The Flying Spaghetti Monster, well, you've just picked a fight.

Free Being Me

Crusader
It's true that the beliefs don't have any effect on the world until people DO something (or Don't DO something) based on them. If you want to believe in magic pasta, that's fine, but if you say I can't eat pasta because it's an affront to The Flying Spaghetti Monster, well, you've just picked a fight.

I agree with you that you have to act (or not) on those beliefs whatever they may be but those beliefs dictate what you're going to do or not do. Like fair game people, run an osa op on them, disconnect families, etc. You know, the stuff Elcon was doing while selling his mindfuck tek that you still believe in.

Last edited:

Free Being Me

Crusader

At the moment of action/inaction those beliefs are the primer of what a will person will do/not do, such as Elcon's $cientology beliefs that lead to people being harmed. You know, a mind control cult. Beliefs aren't harmless, people live or die by them.

Terril park

Sponsor

Thanks. :)

However I firmly agree with the concept of entities, BTs, entanglements with
other beings. For what its worth.

There is a very large data base not yet organised of those who have had great
wins and successes running such things. I also have had great wins running such things.

I'm not a highly trained techie and I don't even wish to assert such things are
true and valid. Though they have been for me.

There is one auditing experience I had which is more real than any other. It was
separation from one who was theta clear or above, totally happy to exist in an
incarnate state.

It was a wonderful experience. The above is for me totally real and true. Note
that, despite possible others viewpoints, I'm very grounded.

This experience seems to relate to the concept of " Twin Flames". Not a Scn
idea. Google the concept.

This is way beyond "fleas". Alan Walter said words to the effect that entities
could be Gods. Wish I'd had that experience before I met him.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

I do not agree. If you let goofy beliefs go unchecked and unchallenged out in the wider world, and they develop enough of a following, they start to creep their way into the mainstream. Quack medicine works like this, and it kills, injures and defrauds thousands each year.

And eventually the goofy fuckers get powerful enough and bold enough to attempt to force their views on the mainstream. And sometimes they come pretty damn close to succeeding. 6 to 4 is a pretty fucking scary vote total.

Terril park

Sponsor
I do not agree. If you let goofy beliefs go unchecked and unchallenged out in the wider world, and they develop enough of a following, they start to creep their way into the mainstream. Quack medicine works like this, and it kills, injures and defrauds thousands each year.

And eventually the goofy fuckers get powerful enough and bold enough to attempt to force their views on the mainstream. And sometimes they come pretty damn close to succeeding. 6 to 4 is a pretty fucking scary vote total.

Hmmmm!

There is the wacky belief on the efficacy of medicine. The FDA is certainly
bold and powerful enough!

http://www.yourmedicaldetective.com/public/335.cfm

Just teasing though with serious intent. The third most cause of death in the US is interaction with doctors.

This whole area needs ongoing serious study, and in part is probably getting it.

Labelling some areas as goofy, though perhaps sometimes correct, can stop research.

You're supposed to be an objective scientist!!! Instead you rely on your
prejudices.