Marty: IAS Atrocities (part two) – Barbara Ayash

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hello, I'm Barbara Ayash's daughter. I can now speak out for her as I am NO LONGER a member of the Church and have let them know it loud and clear. There is untrue information around about her. I didn't have a Declare when I checked last week. Then I made my announcement to ASHO. I'm sure it will be out very soon now. Lets all call it the SP Special Person declare. lol If any of you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm going to write her story for her since she can't and mine as well. I'm not the best writer and after I wrote it I want someone to review it for me before I publish it. IT IS a sad situation at best! Lots of Love to you all !

Hi Barbara's daughter! Welcome and congrtulations on speaking up publicly!!!

I saw your earlier post here:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-s-daughterI-m-a-Newbie-!&p=877598#post877598

Are you saying that the email was not from Barbara? Please elaborate on what you say is not correct. I would like to know how she's doing, what happened over the last years with the church and where she stands now.

I knew your mom socially many years ago in the late 70s early 80s. Back then she didn't get much support from the church in her anti-graffiti campaign, but none of the social programs starting up at the time were much supported. I remember her as a dedicated caring woman who did what she could to make things better in her environment.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Mary