What's new

Marty: IAS Freedom Medal winner homeless

Zhongjianren

Patron with Honors
Marty: IAS Freedom Medal winner homeless

IAS Atrocities (Part One) - Dennis Clark

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/19/ias-atrocities-part-one-dennis-clark/

IAS Atrocities (Part One) – Dennis Clark

Posted on July 19, 2011 by martyrathbun09| 50 Comments

This is a wake up call.

It is a sad story. But, it is unfortunately true.

It should be distributed to everyone who has ever paid one thin dime to the International Association of Scientologists (IAS) or who is contemplating doing so in the future.

As anyone who has attended an IAS event knows, each and every minute is a lead up - in Miscavige’s rolling thunder style – to the IAS Medal Award Winners. The audience is overwhelmed with special effects, blaring music, impossible (false) stats and poingnant, emotional vignettes about the winner and how he or she allegedly changed the fate of an entire nation or the world itself.

Miscavige understood early on that the medal winner crescendo was the IAS’s bread and butter. That is why he spent so much time in the editing bay at Gold personally constructing the deceptive hype videos introducting them. It is also why he early on knocked out the practice of anyone but himself dishing the medals out on stage.

One of the early IAS Freedom Medal winners was one Dennis Clark. Many newer Scientologists don’t know much about him. He hasn’t been showing up for the reunions at the annual IAS event at St Hill for a while.

That is because Dennis Clark over time lost grip of his mind. He was of the Allender ilk – the type of public that would kill for David Miscavige if asked. He is the overrestimulated zealot who was sending out mass emails after the St Petersburg Times Truth Rundown series in 2009, claiming Mike and I were being sponsored by big pharma (how else could such incredibly huge effects be created, he (and Miscavige) “reasoned”, I suppose).

Dennis later had a massive stroke more or less paralyzing an entire side of his body. One might think (particularly the likes of those dupes who spent millions on IAS statuses) that the IAS, or even the church, and surely their cult leader David Miscavige would take care of the old war horse in his time of need.

The answer turned out to be a definitive “NO.” And the proof is contained in the following email cycle between Clark and another IAS Freedom medal winner, one David Pomerantz. Read it yourself, and come to your own conclusions about the intentions and integrity levels of David Miscavige, IAS, and the “church” of Scientology.

Realize, these hearfelt, if bizarre, pleas by Clark went unanswered. However, friends of Dennis got into direct comm with me about getting Dennis help. And irrespective of his unprincipled and false black PR campaign against me personally, we answered the call. In fact it was an Indie who arranged for a guy in “good standing” to pony up some bread for premises for Dennis and some medical care. It had to be someone in “good standing” because Dennis might have suffered another stroke had he been approached directly by Indies. Until then Dennis was living out of his car. He was washing himself in public restrooms, and was in the streets begging for food. I am glad someone is taking care of him. I am appalled that worldly people like the Feschbacks and Bob Duggan continue to pay millions to Miscavige in attempts to bury us. Nonetheless, when Miscavige has betrayed them sufficiently and they too are out on the streets, we’ll be there for them as we were for Dennis.

First Email:

> Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2011 1:46 PM
> Subject: If I Want To Be Treated Like A Human Being, It Will Cost Me Extra
> Dollars
>
> I have been stupid in thinking the torture I have been subjected to here and
> at Hale Nani and at Straub Hosps has been personal. Making it worse for
> myself, I instinctively fight back. I have been very nieve and now see how
> this, like the prison guard situations, works on these captive populations
> and their families.
>
> These places are run by a mafia of some flavor, with some administrators,
> doctors and nurses plus the CNAs and and other staff involved. I had
> forgotten I was here in the far East!
>
> Food, baths, proper care in terms of medications and actual rehabilitation,
> all are subject to extra money, bribes and other extra dollar factors.
>
> I have missed their W/Hs and so now know my life is in danger here!
>
> I need extra dollars for bribes and/or to get out of here, ASAP.
ML,
>
> Dennis

Response From David Pomerantz

On May 14, 2011, David Pomeranz wrote:
> Understood, Dennis.
>
> Wow! That sounds like a bad espionage movie – one I don’t want to see. I’m
> sorry you’re having to go through this.
>
> This makes it manadatory that we get you to the Philippines pronto. Is the
> only unresolved problem your accomos?
>
> Love,
> D.

Dennis’s final plea

Dennis H. Clarke <[email protected]>
To: David Pomeranz <[email protected]>
Sent: Sat, May 14, 2011 5:03:42 PM
Subject: Re: If I Want To Be Treated Like A Human Being, It Will Cost Me Extra Dollars

Yes, its accomos and I still dont know what I am gettig for my money ($1600 for three months of what?).

In doing some due dilligence over the Internet and with acquanteces here, I have been told/learned that overall, treatment at the Dr’s University Hospital in Cebu City, runs about half of St. Luke’s in Manila and is comperable. I’m more than a little afraid of running out of money and so, have hit something of a Q & A between the two.

I’ve gotten exactly zero assists through the org here
and have had to rely on three friends here and my son. The only one I can actually rely on at this point is my son and he is going with me. The three friends have either blown the cycle or lost intrest, months ago. That leaves my son only, for assists at this point.

I have little hope of being able to buy further services from our Orgs. Thus, the worrys about cash and the need to get as much rehab as I can get with what money I have left.

That’s what I am working to resolve.

I am also going to go legal against another member here who is refusing to discuss $400,000 he had agreed to pay me for solar sales I made for him here. Since the stroke, he has apparently decided to simply steal the $400,000 commission. He has hired a former senior HCO terminal here to help him. Together, they have the backing of the local org.

Believe me, there are these important (to me) matters I still have to deal with here.

I’m working on them as best I can but I’m hitting the wall, physically and theta wise. I have been mid OT V since 1987 and that’s appently much too long. Frankly, I’m wearing down fast without help from my group.

Love,

Dennis

Incomplete on NOTs for twenty-four years? Only a suppresive group of the lowest order could manage that. I could, and would if he woke up and reached, straighten him out with a yank in very short order. Easy.

Natalie

Patron with Honors
Another example of how the cult treats people as if they are disposable. People like Dennis do a job, work their entire lives around Scn and then boom, you are homeless and sick with NO HELP from the group you supported.

Gadfly

Crusader
Another example of how the cult treats people as if they are disposable. People like Dennis do a job, work their entire lives around Scn and then boom, you are homeless and sick with NO HELP from the group you supported.

No doubt, the Church of Scientology is a very cold and heartless group. It wastes people as a common routine. It did so in 1976 when I first got in, it did so all through the late seventies and early 1980s, long BEFORE Miscavige, and it does so NOW. The action of wasting people is "standard policy" in Scientology. Scientology has always most benefited those who GIVE Scientology the most. But more, it continues to assist ONLY those who KEEP helping Scientology, regardless of whatever you might have done in the past. The view is always, "what have you done for me LATELY"? If you are NOT contributing NOW, to that degree you are LESS "valuable" to Scientology.

But, there IS another side to this coin.

Dennis was often a VERY BIG asshole. I knew people who worked with him at CCHR CW, and NONE talked well of him. He was an over-the-top fanatic. He HURT people. He was NOT a "nice man".

Karma . . . . :confused2:

Last edited:

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
I agree with Marty: that David Miscavige is one cold, heartless, greedy son-of-a-bitch.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
No doubt, the Church of Scientology is a cold and heartless group. It wastes people as a common routine.

Dennis was often a VERY BIG asshole. I knew people who worked with him at CCHR CW, and NONE talked well of him. He was an over-the-top fanatic. He HURT people. He was NOT a "nice man".

Now he has the chance to build a better life - if he has realised the part Scientology played in putting him where he is. That's not certain, of course. He might spend the rest of his life 'pining' for the rest of his Bridge to Nowhere. Yeah, Karma's a bitch. Every day is another chance to live in a better way.

Sindy

Crusader
No doubt, the Church of Scientology is a cold and heartless group. It wastes people as a common routine.

Listen, I do not wish ill on anyone and yes, DM is a big asshole. We all know that -- it's been proven over and over BUT....all along the way, each and every single person who has ever spent any amount of time in Scientology (staff or public) has seen numerous atrocities and looked the other way.

Unfortunately, this is what happens to someone when they see the truth and not only look the other way, but totally decide (it is a decision) to become part of the problem -- in a big way.

It's easy to blame DM and of course, LRH, but...neither one of them could have pulled off what they have if it weren't for MANY, many people conveniently looking the other way.

I did it for years. Every one reaches a threshold (hopefully) at some point. When I look in, I am surprised at how high some people's threshold is and frankly, I find it annoying. I apologize for when my behavior was annoying to others too! :coolwink:

But, anyway, enough is enough. People on the fence, step off into the light. It's very freeing. :yes:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting comment by Marty on this thread:
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/19/ias-atrocities-part-one-dennis-clark/#comments

Windhorse commented ".....snip.....

Unless you are perfect until you drop dead – dm’s church will ignore, defame, diminish and just expunge you from their records.

...snip..."

martyrathbun09 | July 19, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Reply

And unfortunately, “perfect” in this equation means willing to park all emotion, compassion, and love for one’s fellows and act as a human battering ram to violate people’s rights.

I can't help wonder if, in Marty's personal equation:
being willing to park all emotion, compassion, and love for one’s fellows and act as a human battering ram to violate people’s rights
Is all okay, if it was done for a greater good of Scientology and to further the aims of Hubbard and not Miscavige. And if he, himself, is doing it.

I agree with Marty: that David Miscavige is one cold, heartless, greedy son-of-a-bitch.
In order to 'Keep Scientology Working' the leader of Scientology needs to have utter disdain for Scientologists. If Hubbard or Miscavige cared even the slightest for the members of the cult, Scientology would have crumbled.

You can't keep a con game going if you think of the victims as anything other than mindless cattle which are to be slaughterer for your profit

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
And David Miscavige is just continuing the tradition of exactly what Hubbard did throughout his life , rejecting help to any needy comrade (not friend),even if the comrade saved his life, Hubbard sometimes "turned it up" and gloated in his lectures after they died , as a finale send off,

miscavige just relays this to staff or occasionally on air.

Don Purcell, Art Ceppos, John Mcmasters, David Mayo, Jack Horner, Otto Roos, Alphia Hart, Art Coulture, Joe Winters, Helen Obrien, Ross Lamoureaux, Jim Elliot,
Quentin Hubbard, Alan Walters, Nibs. Mary Sue.

Whether the 1980s ex-termination. Dianetic ex-termination or any other, any and all are expendable.

Its SOP, doesnt matter how much you do , once you are unable to be able your garbage. Martys help goes against Hubbards lifetime SOP, he must be thawing out ,becoming decent.

Gadfly

Crusader
In order to 'Keep Scientology Working' the leader of Scientology needs to have utter disdain for Scientologists. If Hubbard or Miscavige cared even the slightest for the members of the cult, Scientology would have crumbled.

You can't keep a con game going if you think of the victims as anything other than mindless cattle which are to be slaughterer for your profit

I am not sure. I can conceive of either of these two possibilities:

1. Hubbard and/or Miscavige actually BELIEVES everything they say, every line of KSW, and the manipulation, control, deceit and harm is viewed as some "necessary collateral damage". In this sense they might each actually believe himself to have "lofty intentions", but due to the nature of the "war" they find themselves in, these nastier behaviors are an unwanted, but necessary evil.

2. Hubbard and/or Miscavige do NOT at all believe everything they say, they see KSW as a key prop in the scam, and the manipulation, control, deceit and harm is viewed as some "necessary damage" for the continuation of the money-making charade. In this sense they cannot have any sort of "lofty intentions", as their motivation is entirely of the nature of power, greed and ego-gratification.

I can see how it could be either way, though I tend to favor number 2 for Hubbard, and number 1 for Miscavige. In other words, Hubbard will always remain the GREAT SCAMMER AND MANIPULATOR, and Miscavige, while believing every KSW-soaked word, does his horrible best to keep the Scientology dream alive on planet Earth (as best as his little pea-brain can understand that to be).

I stopped being concerned what the actual truth of THAT might be, because either way, the Church of Scientology, either by accident or due to planned intent, is an abomination that MUST be erased from existence once and for all.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
I am not sure. I can conceive of either of these two possibilities:

1. Hubbard and/or Miscavige actually BELIEVES everything they say, every line of KSW, and the manipulation, control, deceit and harm is viewed as some "necessary collateral damage". In this sense they might each actually believe himself to have "lofty intentions", but due to the nature of the "war" they find themselves in, these nastier behaviors are an unwanted, but necessary evil.

2. Hubbard and/or Miscavige do NOT at all believe everything they say, they see KSW as a key prop in the scam, and the manipulation, control, deceit and harm is viewed as some "necessary damage" for the continuation of the money-making charade. In this sense they cannot have any sort of "lofty intentions", as their motivation is entirely of the nature of power, greed and ego-gratification.

I can see how it could be either way, though I tend to favor number 2 for Hubbard, and number 1 for Miscavige. In other words, Hubbard will always remain the GREAT SCAMMER AND MANIPULATOR, and Miscavige, while believing every KSW-soaked word, does his horrible best to keep the Scientology dream alive on planet Earth (as best as his little pea-brain can understand that to be).

I stopped being concerned what the actual truth of THAT might be, because either way, the Church of Scientology, either by accident or due to planned intent, is an abomination that MUST be erased from existence once and for all.

What ever happened to L Ron Hubbard's "first" Clear? Or his son? Or his first and second wives? Or, or, or . . .

Gadfly

Crusader
What ever happened to L Ron Hubbard's "first" Clear? Or his son? Or his first and second wives? Or, or, or . . .

I can still conceive that a total BELIEVER for some cause can and will cause all sorts of harm in the NAME of ACHIEVING the CAUSE.

In fact, looking throughout history, it is quite obvious that the GREATEST amount of inhumanity to Man has been committed in the name of reaching some BELIEVED IDEAL.

There is a reason for this saying (granted I took liberties with it):

The road to Heaven is paved with the bodies of those who stood in the way of the GOOD INTENTIONS of those working to enable all to GET to Heaven.

More evil has been committed in the NAME OF GOOD than any other type - whether from greed, self-gratification or power. In the end, often, power and greed only enter in as a TOOL to serve the achievement of the IDEAL. But, the greed and power are not in themselves the top point of concern. Achieving the GOAL or IDEAL is the top concerns. So went Nazi Germany, Stalin's Russia, Mao's China, ad nauseum. And these weren't even actually "religions" - but "ideologies" (though granted they often functioned like the WORSE of past religions).

People with "lofty ideals" will often destroy anything and anybody who appears to get in their way. So it was for the priests of the Spanish Inquisition, and so it might have been for Hubbard.

Intentions are meaningless - ONLY behavior matters anyway. If a priest stands there telling me that he loves me, and even if he BELIEVES and FEELS that he loves me, I won't really pay much attention to those INTENTIONS as he is tightening down the thumb screws on my hands to "save my soul". It is meaningless whether Hubbard created it all as a scam, or whether he truly believed himself to be "saving the world". Either way, his creation, the Church of Scientology, is an abomination. Some might even see it as far WORSE to take on the appearance of a "savior", but then to do the exact opposite.

But again, I can't read Hubbard's mind, I have never been good at second-guessing motivations, and while I tend towards the notion that Hubbard DID create it all as a scam, in the end I just cannot KNOW with FULL CERTAINTY - and I don't need or want to. As I have discussed elsewhere, "total certainty" is a delusional state of mind, no matter how or what it is about. To me, a person who is "certain" about what motivated Hubbard, is as nutty a fruitcake as any Scientologist who is "certain" that Hubbard provided them a workable path to enhanced spiritual abilities. A point becomes reached with both where one simply chooses to BELIEVE - despite the lack of sufficient evidence.

It is plenty enough for me to see what Hubbard created - and it STINKS no matter what originally may have motivated the sorry soul.

Maybe you need to take a better and deeper look into the minds and hearts of historical butchers - because nearly one for one they did what they did for some IDEAL and even at times "for the benefit of those" who were harmed! People chasing lofty ideals , and who are trying to make a "better world", will often committ many horrendous atrocities to clear the way for their wonderful vision of a glorious tomorrow!

I will give an example. Back about 15 years ago I was talking to a friend who was also in Scn about as long as me (1976). He is a decent, kind and intelligent guy. I went to college with him. My bad - I got HIM into Scientology. Oh well. Anyway, I was describing the situation with what the Church had done to Paulette Cooper, and that to me, there was NO PLACE for lies, deception, and this sort of manipulation that HURTS a person whose sole "crime" was to write a fairly accurate book about Scientology. I was still involved, and on course at the time, but I still had no problem thnking for myself as best as I could within the framework of my situation.

He looked at me and with complete sincerity said, "well, she's an SP. She deserves what she gets. We are fighting a difficult WAR to salvage Mankind, and we cannot allow these sort of barriers".

He truly believed that himself and Scientology were briging about a better and sane future. He JUSTIFIED HARMING OTHERS based on his highy and mighty IDEALS.

These people are crazy. And, the believers in a causeare usually even CRAZIER than those who just do it as an intentional scam to make money!

Last edited:

Infinite

And David Miscavige is just continuing the tradition of exactly what Hubbard did throughout his life , rejecting help to any needy comrade (not friend),even if the comrade saved his life, Hubbard sometimes "turned it up" and gloated in his lectures after they died , as a finale send off,

miscavige just relays this to staff or occasionally on air.

Don Purcell, Art Ceppos, John Mcmasters, David Mayo, Jack Horner, Otto Roos, Alphia Hart, Art Coulture, Joe Winters, Helen Obrien, Ross Lamoureaux, Jim Elliot,
Quentin Hubbard, Alan Walters, Nibs. Mary Sue.

Whether the 1980s ex-termination. Dianetic ex-termination or any other, any and all are expendable.

Its SOP, doesnt matter how much you do , once you are unable to be able your garbage. Martys help goes against Hubbards lifetime SOP, he must be thawing out ,becoming decent.

Rathbun? Decent? Puh-leeze! Here he is exploiting this unfortunate chap's sad turn of fate and using it to launch another misdirected attack on David Miscavige so as to draw nearer to whatever misguided intentions he has cooked up in that tech-fried brain pan of his. The post is a manipulative sob-story which explicitly detracts away from the L Ron Hubbard scripture which has caused the travesty. That's the same scripture which Rathbun believes will save the world. The same scripture that says this chap must have had huge overts to pull-in his woes and, as a result, is no longer going to remain up-stat. I would've been far more moved by the story if it was about some low-level Sea Org grunt but, hey, that's not going to get the sort of attention Rathbun requires for his own stats, is it?

Infinite

I can still conceive that a total BELIEVER for some cause can and will cause all sorts of harm in the NAME of ACHIEVING the CAUSE.

In fact, looking throughout history, it is quite obvious that the GREATEST amount of inhumanity to Man has been committed in the name of reaching some BELIEVED IDEAL.

There is a reason for this saying (granted I took liberties with it):

The road to Heaven is paved with the bodies of those who stood in the way of the GOOD INTENTIONS of those working to enable all to GET to Heaven.

More evil has been committed in the NAME OF GOOD than any other type - whether from greed, self-gratification or power. In the end, often, power and greed only enter in as a TOOL to serve the achievement of the IDEAL. But, the greed and power are not in themselves the top point of concern. Achieving the GOAL or IDEAL is the top concerns. So went Nazi Germany, Stalin's Russia, Mao's China, ad nauseum. And these weren't even actually "religions" - but "ideologies" (though granted they often functioned like the WORSE of past religions).

People with "lofty ideals" will often destroy anything and anybody who appears to get in their way. So it was for the priests of the Spanish Inquisition, and so it might have been for Hubbard.

Intentions are meaningless - ONLY behavior matters anyway. If a priest stands there telling me that he loves me, and even if he BELIEVES and FEELS that he loves me, I won't really pay much attention to those INTENTIONS as he is tightening down the thumb screws on my hands to "save my soul". It is meaningless whether Hubbard created it all as a scam, or whether he truly believed himself to be "saving the world". Either way, his creation, the Church of Scientology, is an abomination. Some might even see it as far WORSE to take on the appearance of a "savior", but then to do the exact opposite.

But again, I can't read Hubbard's mind, I have never been good at second-guessing motivations, and while I tend towards the notion that Hubbard DID create it all as a scam, in the end I just cannot KNOW with FULL CERTAINTY - and I don't need or want to. As I have discussed elsewhere, "total certainty" is a delusional state of mind, no matter how or what it is about. To me, a person who is "certain" about what motivated Hubbard, is as nutty a fruitcake as any Scientologist who is "certain" that Hubbard provided them a workable path to enhanced spiritual abilities. A point becomes reached with both where one simply chooses to BELIEVE - despite the lack of sufficient evidence.

It is plenty enough for me to see what Hubbard created - and it STINKS no matter what originally may have motivated the sorry soul.

Maybe you need to take a better and deeper look into the minds and hearts of historical butchers - because nearly one for one they did what they did for some IDEAL and even at times "for the benefit of those" who were harmed! People chasing lofty ideals , and who are trying to make a "better world", will often committ many horrendous atrocities to clear the way for their wonderful vision of a glorious tomorrow!

I will give an example. Back about 15 years ago I was talking to a friend who was also in Scn about as long as me (1976). He is a decent, kind and intelligent guy. I went to college with him. My bad - I got HIM into Scientology. Oh well. Anyway, I was describing the situation with what the Church had done to Paulette Cooper, and that to me, there was NO PLACE for lies, deception, and this sort of manipulation that HURTS a person whose sole "crime" was to write a fairly accurate book about Scientology. I was still involved, and on course at the time, but I still had no problem thnking for myself as best as I could within the framework of my situation.

He looked at me and with complete sincerity said, "well, she's an SP. She deserves what se gets. We are fighting a difficult WAR to salvage Mankind, and we cannot allow thse sort of barriers".

He truly believed that himself and Scientology were briging about a better and sane future. He JUSTIFIED HARMING OTHERS based on his highy and mighty IDEALS.

These people are crazy. And, the believers are even CRAZIER than those who just do it as an intentional scam!

You might have a point if L Ron Hubbard actually believed in his own "cause" and not just lining his own pockets. Hubbard never believed in the crap he pumped out until the last years of his life when, in desperation and hiding, and utterly mad. His ideals were devils' spawn, his cause was himself, and Scientology a cruel joke on countless others. It still is.

Megalomaniac

Silver Meritorious Patron
It sounds like Dennis at least has his son there to help him. Should we be asking what more we can do for him, or is it not that extreme of an emergency now? Where is he, anyways?

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember talking to a lady in the 90's who was running a business scn style and she told me what she was having to deal with in regards to former employees who were "scientologists". They did things that were complete breaches of contract like stealing her clients when they had signed that they would never do that and she was paralyzed to do anything about it as one of the rules was that you can't sue another scio.

She wrote letter after letter "uplines" and of course they didn't do shit. That was when I started to get the real picture of what the real scio code of ethics was. It's really amazing that these people are able to convince themselves they are ethical. If you looked at scn as an individual, it would be considered a criminal.

Listen, I do not wish ill on anyone and yes, DM is a big asshole. We all know that -- it's been proven over and over BUT....all along the way, each and every single person who has ever spent any amount of time in Scientology (staff or public) has seen numerous atrocities and looked the other way.

Unfortunately, this is what happens to someone when they see the truth and not only look the other way, but totally decide (it is a decision) to become part of the problem -- in a big way.

It's easy to blame DM and of course, LRH, but...neither one of them could have pulled off what they have if it weren't for MANY, many people conveniently looking the other way.

I did it for years. Every one reaches a threshold (hopefully) at some point. When I look in, I am surprised at how high some people's threshold is and frankly, I find it annoying. I apologize for when my behavior was annoying to others too! :coolwink:

But, anyway, enough is enough. People on the fence, step off into the light. It's very freeing. :yes:

Veda

Sponsor
This video features a short segment on Clarke. He appears at 14:00, behind Gerry Armstrong. The segment continues to 18:12:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4595729596527335458

Here's Clarke years later as a retired CCHR President and a spokesman for CCHR:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1775165708070636626

IMO, Marty Rathbun's "compassion" is 90% PR.

I recall his "compassion" towards Heber J., and I recall also the derogatory statement he made about Heber shortly afterwards.

If Hana Whitfield, or Gerry Armstrong, or Paulette Cooper were to need help, would Marty step up? (Or at least make a big display of appearing to step up to help?). I doubt it very much.

Marty is using Clarke, just as the CofS did.

Infinite

From Dennis' Scientology cookie-cutter web page:

. . . about:

Hello, my name is Dennis H. Clarke, and here is a little bit about myself:

Over thirty years ago, I joined a group of honest ethical people who had been working for some time to make this a better world. They were winning and we are winning today, thanks to L. Ron Hubbard. May we never lose sight of how it is that we continue to succeed. We simply do as Ron says. The technology and policies are correct, have never and will never let us down as long as we are true to the tech and policy. I have dedicated my life to using that technology to help set all people free. Totally free.

. . . success in Scientology:

The works of L. Ron Hubbard have given me a great ability to look and to confront the condition of mankind as a whole and individuals in particular. I have an unshakable certainty that people are basicly good. I understand the anatomy of their mistakes and worse. Perhaps most importantly, through understanding them and with the legacy of the technology developed by Mr. Hubbard, I am now able to help my fellow man. In that this species lives to help, there could be no greater gift to us all than this technology he freely gave us to use to help others.

. . . favourite quote:

The only richness there is is understanding.

. . . the irony, it burns.

http://scientologist.myhomepage.org/dennishclarke/myself.htm

Gadfly

Crusader
I remember talking to a lady in the 90's who was running a business scn style and she told me what she was having to deal with in regards to former employees who were "scientologists". They did things that were complete breaches of contract like stealing her clients when they had signed that they would never do that and she was paralyzed to do anything about it as one of the rules was that you can't sue another scio.

She wrote letter after letter "uplines" and of course they didn't do shit. That was when I started to get the real picture of what the real scio code of ethics was. It's really amazing that these people are able to convince themselves they are ethical. If you looked at scn as an individual, it would be considered a criminal.

Scientologists do whatever HELPS Scientology right here and right NOW. There is no other yardstick of measurement when it comes to judging or determining behavior - ethics. To them, within the framework of Scientlogy ethics, taking customers from a wog is fine, as long as the extra money you make benefits Scientology!

Lord, it is such a convoluted self-serving "applied religious philosophy"! :puke2:

It is ALWAYS and ONLY "the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics", where Scientology is given EXTRA and ADDITIONAL MANDATORY WEIGHT as fars as ANY 3rd dynamic enters into the equation. In the end, ANY solution that benefits Scientology more than not is the RIGHT choice. And, to hell with any collateral damage to others along the way. :omg:

And, it was THAT way long before Miscavige came onto the scene.