What's new

Marty: IAS Freedom Medal winner homeless

Gadfly

Crusader
Here is something rather odd and telling about Dennis and the cult he soldiers for.

On one hand, Dennis, the big huge being, is awarded the rarely given Freedom Medal because he is so powerfully OT that he brought about thunderously vast 4th dynamic changes that were felt across the entire planet. This is the power and majesty of his OT powers--the divine level of "Total Cause" that Scientologists can only marvel at and they jump to their feet and shower him with infinite cheers, applause & adulation.

On the other hand, he is a little being , an effect pc who has been bogged on OT V for 24 years. His cause level is so low that he can't even make it go right enough to blow a few BTs or buy a few more hours of NOTS.

SO WHICH IS IT SCIENTOLOGY?

Is Dennis a world-shaking OT or is he a degraded being who is an embarrassment to your Bridge To Total Freedom? After all, the guy has been Clear and OT III for a quarter century and he is crashed, overwhelmed and losing in life. Doesn't say much about your supernatural tech does it?

Scientology is BOTH. But, in different contexts. The two contexts are 1) reality, and 2) delusion.

First, the person is just a person, the same as everybody else, and nothing special or unique. THAT is the reality.

Second, the delusion is that the person is somehow UNIQUE & SPECIAL, somehow "advanced as a being", somehow "expanded in abilities", and somehow "the only person and group that has all the right answers".

I cannot for the life of me understand how ANY Scientologist can quietly sit by and watch as people they knew last week or last month, who were THEN considered "upstat and productive" (one of the "good guys"), suddenly disappear off of the radar as they fall OUT OF FAVOR, and are now viewed as total shit. I saw that when I was involved and it made me sick - how easily and casually Scientology will WASTE people - people who had previously devoted LARGE amounts of time, energy and money to "the cause".

That one contradiction alone was enough for me to put lots of space between myself and THAT crazy LRH-inspired group.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
---snipped for brevity----

I cannot for the life of me understand how ANY Scientologist can quietly sit by and watch as people they knew last week or last month, who were THEN considered "upstat and productive" (one of the "good guys"), suddenly disappear off of the radar as they fall OUT OF FAVOR, and are now viewed as total shit.

ANSWER: Because for every hour that a person spends in processing (the wisdom given to them by the lying cult of scientology) they lose one IQ point.

Gadfly

Crusader
ANSWER: Because for every hour that a person spends in processing (the wisdom given to them by the lying cult of scientology) they lose one IQ point.

Nah. It isn't the processing.

Instead, for every hour that a person spends soaking up the KSW-inspired Scientology paradigm of lunatic beliefs, (the wisdom given to them by the lying cult of scientology), they lose one IQ point. And, the force and constant pressure of the Scientology group play more than just a minor role.

Granted, I do get the swipe at the absurd notion that auditing causes continual increases in IQ. But, in NO way does auditing, all by itself, cause a reduction in IQ. That, while funny, is not true. What causes the destruction of all reason and rational thinking in Scientology is allowing Hubbard's many IDEAS and CONCEPTS to enter and take over ones mind.

Last edited:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Instead, for every hour that a person spends soaking up the KSW-inspired Scientology paradigm of lunatic beliefs, (the wisdom given to them by the lying cult of scientology), they lose one IQ point. And, the force and constant pressure of the Scientology group play more than just a minor role.

Granted, I do get the swipe at the absurd notion that auditing causes continual increases in IQ. But, in NO way does auditing cause a reduction in IQ. That, while funny, is not true. What causes the destruction of all reason and rational thinking in Scientology is allowing Hubbard's many IDEAS and CONCEPTS to enter and take over ones mind.

If it wasn't for the processing, the rest of it wouldn't work. Otherwise, it would be like going into a petrol station where everyone is horrible to you AND they've run out of petrol. No one would stay in those circumstances.

HelluvaHoax!

CAVEAT: This post may be incredibly tinfoil and stupid. But then again...we are dealing with Scientologists.

PREDICATE: There is not one single thing that Dennis Clarke says that can be believed. Anyone who is even slightly familiar with his infamous track record as a professional liar for scientology and cchr knows this all too well.

TIN FOIL DU JOUR: I don't think Scientologists are this clever, but what if............what if every single thing that is going on with Dennis is part of an Op by the COS? What if he is not sick. Not in a hospital. Not broke and homeless. What if he is BAIT sent out by OSA and COB to lure in FSC (Flourishing Squirrel Commodore) Well everyone else gets to have 3 cool prestigious initials so we gotta give Marty some respect, too!

TECH TALK: (LOL, Jesus, now I am giving the "tech" of this bullshit, what is wronnnnng with me? LOLOL) Okay, so Marty is too sharp and/or too paranoid to not sniff out a plant that comes to him. So why not plant the plant somewhere else and let Marty come to it? Pretty cool, huh?

WHY MARTY WOULD BE ATTRACTED TO THIS BAIT: Because he can do what Marty does. 1) Salvage a high level defector from the CoS. 2) Rebrand the defector as an Indie Freedom Fighter. 3) Use the new guy as a headline, photo-op and human-interest story in his blog infomercial. 4) Gather intelligence from the new guy to use against COB. 5) Audit the guy as an income source. 6) Use any wins and network of the guy to expand the Indie Church. 7) Most importantly, use the new guy as a compelling crucifixion parable to disseminate the word of God (Ron) and how his child (former CoS member) was betrayed (run on squirrel tech) and killed on the cross (run on reverse "black" tech) by evil men (COB/Romans/Jews) and died for our sins (the sin of not keeping in KSW).

WHAT THE COS HAS TO GAIN IF IT WORKS: They get a Trojan Whore inside Marty's Indie Church. To get the dirt or plant the dirt. And bring him down until a "Pink Legs Sticking Out Report" can be be sent up to COB.

Gadfly

Crusader
If it wasn't for the processing, the rest of it wouldn't work. Otherwise, it would be like going into a petrol station where everyone is horrible to you AND they've run out of petrol. No one would stay in those circumstances.

The Church, with all the insane 3D trappings, cannot exist without processing. True.

But, processing (auditing), can and DOES very much exist without all the 3D trappings. It does so in various places in what is called the Free Zone. You might believe and imagine THAT to be not possible - but again, you have NEVER examined ANYTHING about the Free Zone in REAL LIFE. On that, you live entirely in a world of ideas (as opposed to personal experience and observation) - just as do nutty Scientologists.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax!

Granted, I do get the swipe at the absurd notion that auditing causes continual increases in IQ. But, in NO way does auditing, all by itself, cause a reduction in IQ. That, while funny, is not true. What causes the destruction of all reason and rational thinking in Scientology is allowing Hubbard's many IDEAS and CONCEPTS to enter and take over ones mind.

Agree with you 100%. I wasn't talking about auditing ("processing").

Here, read it without the parentheses and you will see what was meant.

Gadfly

Crusader
Agree with you 100%. I wasn't talking about auditing ("processing").

Here, read it without the parentheses and you will see what was meant.

You ARE the man!!!!! Dang, there I went and automatically interpreted something (the word "processing") from a Scientology mindset! Bad Gadfly. :duh:

"Processing" - as in, "a systematic series of actions directed to some end", such as the Scientology INDOCTRINATION PROCESS! NOT as "auditing".

"Processing" like, "In North Korea the prisoners of war went through an extensive re-education process, that often had thre result of shifiting the views and loyalties of US soldiers". In a very real sense, that IS what Scientology indoctrination involves; a re-education process.

I get it. :duh: And, you are SO right.

I suppose I was sort of still answering Infinity's recent post(s), and the general idea that somehow "auditing" is a KEY and INTEGRAL aspect of Scientology mind-control - all by itself. I don't see that it is. I like to make THAT point whenever I can, because believing otherwise, that auditing in itself causes a susceptibility to control or some at-effect hypnotic state, to me, involves an incorrect perception of the way things actually truly are.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

You ARE the man!!!!! Dang, there I went and automatically interpreted something (the word "processing") from a Scientology mindset! Bad Gadfly. :duh:

"Processing" - as in, "a systematic series of actions directed to some end", such as the Scientology INDOCTRINATION PROCESS! NOT as "auditing".

I get it. :duh: And, you are SO right.

I suppose I was sort of still answering Infinity's recent post(s), and the general idea that somehow "auditing" is a KEY and INTEGRAL aspect of Scientology mind-control - all by itself. I don't see that it is. I suppose I like to make THAT point when I can, because believing otherwise, that auditing in itself causes a susceptibility to control or some at-effect hypnotic state, to me, involves an incorrect perception of the way things actually truly are.

Yeah, sometimes i get too tricky for my own good! LOL

There is a cool link on "Information Processing" at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_processing

Veda

Sponsor
The Church, with all the insane 3D trappings, cannot exist without processing. True.

But, processing, can and DOES very much exist without all the 3D trappings. It does so in various places in what is called the Free Zone. You might believe and imagine THAT to be not possible - but again, you have NEVER examined ANYTHING about the Free Zone in REAL LIFE. On that, you live entirely in a world of ideas (as opposed to personal experience and observation) - just as do nutty Scientologists.

I have examined outside the CofS Scientology "processing" in the Freezone in REAL LIFE (I assume you meant to write Freezone, not Free Zone), and it is very rare for it not to be wrapped - and wrapped thickly - in Scientology significance. After all, these are Scientologsists, and simply being a Scientologist contains its own significance; and what do these Scientiologists "process"? They process the person up the levels of the Scientology Grade Chart and into the confidential "upper" mind game(lacquer)/auditing(solvent) mixture part of the Grade Chart. (That's an old formula for glue, once the solvent evaporates.)

But I don't want to derail this thread, which is about our leader Marty and his boundless compassion towards all who yearn to be connected to LRH.

The below video is of an abbreviated introductory Book One session - of sort - and is included solely for the imagery of its first few seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu8eEns_BcA

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
TIN FOIL DU JOUR: I don't think Scientologists are this clever, but what if............what if every single thing that is going on with Dennis is part of an Op by the COS? What if he is not sick. Not in a hospital. Not broke and homeless. What if he is BAIT sent out by OSA and COB to lure in FSC (Flourishing Squirrel Commodore) Well everyone else gets to have 3 cool prestigious initials so we gotta give Marty some respect, too!

Ya, that's just to tin foily for my taste. I don't think Dennis the Monster Ego Bully Retard would stoop this low. I mean, the dude is a Freedom Medal Winner, It's not his style to be a homeless DB. It doesn't make sense.

TECH TALK: (LOL, Jesus, now I am giving the "tech" of this bullshit, what is wronnnnng with me? LOLOL) Okay, so Marty is too sharp and/or too paranoid to not sniff out a plant that comes to him. So why not plant the plant somewhere else and let Marty come to it? Pretty cool, huh?

Meh, I don't think so. Maybe, but I it just doesn't make sense based on how these guys think.

WHY MARTY WOULD BE ATTRACTED TO THIS BAIT: Because he can do what Marty does. 1) Salvage a high level defector from the CoS. 2) Rebrand the defector as an Indie Freedom Fighter. 3) Use the new guy as a headline, photo-op and human-interest story in his blog infomercial. 4) Gather intelligence from the new guy to use against COB. 5) Audit the guy as an income source. 6) Use any wins and network of the guy to expand the Indie Church. 7) Most importantly, use the new guy as a compelling crucifixion parable to disseminate the word of God (Ron) and how his child (former CoS member) was betrayed (run on squirrel tech) and killed on the cross (run on reverse "black" tech) by evil men (COB/Romans/Jews) and died for our sins (the sin of not keeping in KSW).

WHAT THE COS HAS TO GAIN IF IT WORKS: They get a Trojan Whore inside Marty's Indie Church. To get the dirt or plant the dirt. And bring him down until a "Pink Legs Sticking Out Report" can be be sent up to COB.

They are too stupid to pull off something like this. Just my nsho

Gadfly

Crusader
I have examined outside the CofS Scientology "Processing" in the Freezone (I assume you meant to write Freezone, not Free Zone), and it is very rare for it not to be wrapped - and wrapped thickly - in Scientology significance. After all, these are Scientologsists, and simply being a Scientologist contains its own significance; and what do these Scientiologists "process"? They process the person up the levels of the Scientology Grade Chart and into the confidential "upper" mind game(glue)/auditing(solvent) mixture part of the Grade Chart.

But I don't want to derail this thread, which is about our leader Marty and his boundless compassion towards all who yearn to be connected to LRH.

The below video is of an abbreviated introductory Book One session - of sort - and is included solely for the imagery of its first dew seconds.

I know what you mean Veda about being "wrapped in Scientology significance", but that IS still MANY MILES AWAY from operating within a tighly-controlled framework of insane OEC volumes, INT management, command channels, constant Tone 40 daily push on stats, the IAS, building projects, book projects, organizational recruitment, hard sell regging, SP declares, forced disconnection, an RPF, the INT base, the KR system, mandatory abortions, and the horrendous mountain of OTHER insanities that ONLY exist within the framework of the organized Church of Scientology.

The differentiation and distinction that I make here is NOT imaginary. And, it is not minor. Please don't cloud THOSE facts.

Good twin

Floater
CAVEAT: This post may be incredibly tinfoil and stupid. But then again...we are dealing with Scientologists.

PREDICATE: There is not one single thing that Dennis Clarke says that can be believed. Anyone who is even slightly familiar with his infamous track record as a professional liar for scientology and cchr knows this all too well.

Come on HH. You call this tin foil? :eyeroll:

Infinite

But, processing, can and DOES very much exist without all the 3D trappings. It does so in various places in what is called the Free Zone. You might believe and imagine THAT to be not possible - but again, you have NEVER examined ANYTHING about the Free Zone in REAL LIFE. On that, you live entirely in a world of ideas (as opposed to personal experience and observation) - just as do nutty Scientologists.

Processing outside of the cult is NOT Scientology.

Personal experience and observation is not necessary for an accurate understanding. In fact, when it comes to "processing" based on L Ron Hubbard scripture, the more one experiences and observes first hand, the nuttier one becomes.

Gadfly

Crusader
Processing outside of the cult is NOT Scientology.

Play with labels and semantics to your heart's content.

Personal experience and observation is not necessary for an accurate understanding. In fact, when it comes to "processing" based on L Ron Hubbard scripture, the more one experiences and observes first hand, the nuttier one becomes.

Mine above in BOLD.

Whatever . . . .

Yawn . . . .

Personally, I much prefer to have done TRs, Upper Indocs, Life Repair, Objectives, some Dianetics, some Drug R/D, and some of the Expanded Grades, rather than not. I don't see that I am any the "nuttier" for it, though you might disagree, and I don't doubt that others would have the same view if they could have experienced the same auditing FAR OUTSIDE the confines of the very nutty Scientology organization.

It is not quite so conveniently so all black or white.

Dang, where is Mark Baker when I need him! :hysterical: Granted that comment probably won't do much to "help my cause". :biggrin:

Last edited:

Infinite

Mine above on BOLD.

Whatever . . . .

Yawn . . . .

Scientology is not just those ingredients you so admire. It is also those bits and pieces which destroy people. Like baking caek, take out the dry ingredients and it ain't caek.

Gadfly

Crusader
Scientology is not just those ingredients you so admire. It is also those bits and pieces which destroy people. Like baking caek, take out the dry ingredients and it ain't caek.

Well, I don't so much "admire" them. As I said above, and which I must have added after you decided to first respond, I "enjoyed" some of the auditing and found it beneficial. I found almost NONE of any of the auditing "harmful" - other than to my bank account (since I did all auditing many years ago in the expensive official Church of Scientology organization).

No need to tell me - I am well aware of the MANY "bad parts".

But, people can and do take out and use some of the "good parts" from the "bad parts". You can play games of meaning and significance and call it whatever you like.

Scientology to MOST people, and as experienced by MOST people, involves the actual real and existing official Church of Scientology. Most of the "bad" any person has experienced, over the past 30-40 years involves THAT. But, that need not be true for everybody from this point into the future.

Some people take some of the Red Volume stuff, divorce it largely from all the Green volume SHIT, and use that, and also do so while still "calling it Scientology". You can argue with them, and make your argument until Hell freezes over, but to them, they are USING some "part" of this large bundle of "data" (I use that term freely) called "Scientology".

I can take the Spacation Drill from P.A.B. No. 3, apply it (as I do from time to time), and I get consistent and wonderful results. Hubbard wrote the article. I can find no other description of such a drill anywhere else outside of Scientology. It exists in a booklet that contains the name/word Scientology, and was published by some organization controlled by Scientology. What else would you have me call it?

Personally, I don't give a rat's ass what anyone else calls it. I like it and use it - to my subjective benefit. I do so with ZERO connection to ANY official Scientology organization, with ZERO connection to any Freezone type outfit, and with ZERO connection to any unrelated and unnecessary 3rd dynamic nonsense.

Veda

Sponsor
I know what you mean Veda about being "wrapped in Scientology significance", but that IS still MANY MILES AWAY from operating within a tighly-controlled framework of insane OEC volumes, INT management, command channels, constant Tone 40 daily push on stats, the IAS, building projects, book projects, organizational recruitment, hard sell regging, SP declares, forced disconnection, an RPF, the INT base, the KR system, mandatory abortions, and the horrendous mountain of OTHER insanities that ONLY exist within the framework of the organized Church of Scientology.

The differentiation and distinction that I make here is NOT imaginary. And, it is not minor. Please don't cloud THOSE facts.

It's the processing part that's sometimes called mind f__k. And there's a reason for that. Because it eventually becomes that.

And it eventually becomes that, minus the OEC volumes, Int management, command channels, constant tone 40 daily push on stats, the IAS, building projects, etc.

And if you don't think that hard sell (and manipulative sell) and the SP Doctrine live on in the Freezone, you're dreaming.

What you're describing is that someone can be fitted with a slave bracelet, and that bracelet can be tightened until it chafes uncomfortably, and then that bracelet can be loosened, while remaining attached to the person, and the person will no longer complain about having a slave bracelet on his wrist.

The ultimate test of the Hubbard mind f__k is its continuation on its own. Meanwhile, the mind f__kees jump with joy at no longer being yelled at by guys dressed like hotel doormen.

Gadfly

Crusader
It's the processing part that's sometimes called mind f__k. And there's a reason for that. Because it eventually becomes that.

And it eventually becomes that, minus the OEC volumes, Int management, command channels, constant tone 40 daily push on stats, the IAS, building projects, etc.

And if you don't think that hard sell (and manipulative sell) and the SP Doctrine live on in the Freezone, you're dreaming.

What you're describing is that someone can be fitted with a slave bracelet, and that bracelet can be tightened until it chafes uncomfortably, and then that bracelet can be loosened, while remaining attached to the person, and the person will no longer complain about having a slave bracelet on his wrist.

The ultimate test of the Hubbard mind f__k is its continuation on its own. Meanwhile, the mind f__kees jump with joy at no longer being yelled at by guys dressed like hotel doormen.

I don't completely agree with your slave bracelet analogy. I do agree that for the Marty types and Capt Bill types, it probably is quite germaine. And I disagree that "it eventually becomes that, minus the OEC volumes, Int management, command channels, constant tone 40 daily push on stats, the IAS, building projects, etc.", because situations do not actually exist where THAT could be TESTED or verified.

I understand that most certainly there are total nutters in the Freezone, and that SOME still act out the lunacy of SP declares and hard sell. Some - but not all.

But I will give you this. THIS POINT is worth its weight in GOLD:

no longer being yelled at by guys dressed like hotel doormen

:hysterical:

That was true for me when I left. Damn, did I feel a weight lifted off of my shoulders when I got far away from the insanity of the Sea Org! :thumbsup: