What's new

Marty: Independent: Definition Of

Veda

Sponsor

Well, those appear to be pretty mainstream Russian youth. They're likely to be responsive to Marty's message, that what has upset them is not L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology but altered Scientology a.k.a. Miscavology.

Possibly an emergency Independent Scientology PR team should be flown in to "handle" before the SPs or PTSes start any of that besmirching of L. Ron Hubbard's good name.

As noted by a visiting Marty supporter a while back:

"Where Scientology is concerned, Mainstream Culture has swung to supporting the Independent practice of Scientology...

"There are no mainstream journalists, academics, or popular authors who oppose Independent Scientology.

"Those of us who support the Indies are growing in numbers."

So, as Marty's close friend, Earle Cooley, told Scientologists, after he had explained to them that LRH had causatively discarded his healthy body to continue his researches outside the body, on that fateful day in January 1986, "Your future is assured."

And just in case these mainstream Russian youth don't go for Marty's Independent Scientology, there's always the Russian Free Zone http://galac-patra.narod.ru/index.html

:happydance:

Veda

Sponsor
Re: Word Clown Du Jour Award

More question avoidance?

What are you afraid of, why can't you ever answer the guy's questions? Cult got your tongue?

Try answering some time, instead of faux pity and contrived one-upsmanship--which is intensely boring.

WHo cares about your imagined intellectual altitude when you can't even answer simple questions?

Close the door when you are jerking off with words, nobody wants to see it.

Now, now, he is, after all, a Hubbard certified Word Clown, and the world's smartest Scientologist, so perhaps we should be respectful of his "altitude." Besides, if he ever falls off that skinny pedestal, he could injure himself.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
HELPFUL TIPS:
1. Word clear Marty's answers to people posting "entheta" about Hubbard and KSW. Clay demo the especially difficult words like natterboard, low-toned, punk and hater.

2. Read ESMB for the considerable volume of times people reported their comments on Marty's blog were censored.

3. Find a new tech that people don't laugh at. This lying thing isn't working for you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Personal attacks against fellow ESMBers rather than discussion of the issues seems to have become acceptable behaviour lately. I think it's a shame. :byefly:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Personal attacks against fellow ESMBers rather than discussion of the issues seems to have become acceptable behaviour lately. I think it's a shame. :byefly:

1. Who are you talking about? Me? I know you have your "exchanges" with Veda, but it's not clear who you are calling out for 'personal attacks'.

2. "Lately"????? I've been here for nearly 3 years and the moment I began posting there were nasty personal attacks against me by Indie Scientologists who tried to run me off the board thru gang-bang nastyology. How is this a recent thing?

3. As a note, it is pretty easy to read thru the faux civility that some people cloak their posts in. The nasty is easily visible despite throwing a cheap costume and a plastic smile on it. Other people just say what they have to say and don't try to hide their animus or disagreement. But, really....they are both the same thing. Everyone's style is different. Personally if I like something I have no problem with exclaiming "WOW I LOVE THAT!" and if I hate something proclaiming "HOLY HELL IS THAT FUCKED UP!"

I don't see much more than healthy (and sometimes aggressive) dialogue on both sides.

It's kind of refreshing, actually, to sometimes say what's on your mind or read other people doing the same.

At least it injects some honesty into the equation.

Which is the godawful problem with Scientology, that all the participants smile and politely lie to each other.

Well, if you weren't talking about me, then you SHOULD HAVE BEEN talking about me cuz I ain't always so nice when I see cult spin and deception being peddled around this joint. :hysterical:

(**** cue song "God Bless America" as fighter jets scream overhead and fireworks begin ***) LOL

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I wasn't specifically referring to you or any specific person. I was just sayin'...

Forum Rules

1. Treat others with respect.
You are to respect every other user on the board despite any personal, religious and political differences. The following will not be tolerated:
  • Personal insults
  • Ad hominems
  • Threats or promotion of violence

Of course, I've violated this rule myself on occasion but just lately I see it becoming more ingrained as acceptable behaviour here. It probably pisses me off because the unthinking intolerance of others with contrary/opposing views reminds me of some assholes I once knew in scientology.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Reading Marty's post, it really sounds like he's working on the usual problem with Scientology: How to cope with the fact that Scientology never produces what was promised.

When people finally wake up to that (which he calls "grousing"), how do you justify it in the "new, improved" independent movement?

The old, standard way. Either 1) "Oh, that's not standard!" or 2) "You're out ethics!"

Problem solved.

Scientology really does have all the answers -- as to why it doesn't work.

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

2. "Lately"????? I've been here for nearly 3 years and the moment I began posting there were nasty personal attacks against me by Indie Scientologists who tried to run me off the board thru gang-bang nastyology. How is this a recent thing?

3. As a note, it is pretty easy to read thru the faux civility that some people cloak their posts in. The nasty is easily visible despite throwing a cheap costume and a plastic smile on it. Other people just say what they have to say and don't try to hide their animus or disagreement. But, really....they are both the same thing. Everyone's style is different. Personally if I like something I have no problem with exclaiming "WOW I LOVE THAT!" and if I hate something proclaiming "HOLY HELL IS THAT FUCKED UP!"

I don't see much more than healthy (and sometimes aggressive) dialogue on both sides.

It's kind of refreshing, actually, to sometimes say what's on your mind or read other people doing the same.

At least it injects some honesty into the equation.

-snip-

:goodposting:

Free Being Me

Crusader
Marty and his followers are self deluded fools still drinking the kool aid while not realizing no one really gives a damn as he keeps the $camology lie alive.
scientology-cult.jpg