What's new

Marty Mania

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
I posted this on another list, but it was so much fun I decided to share it on ESMB:

In the fashion of the David Letterman show, I give my top 10 new Marty Rathbun discussion topics:

#1: "Marty Rathbun, the 5th Beatle"

#2: "Superbowl Sunday: Marty Rathbun's advice for Peyton Manning"

#3: "Marty Rathbun: the inspiration for the 'Soup Nazi' character on Seinfeld"

#4: "Marty Rathbun's 21 day weight-loss program" (Day 1, breakfast-rice and beans, lunch-rice and beans, dinner-rice and beans; day 2, breakfast- rice and beans, lunch-rice and beans, dinner- rice and beans, etc)

#5: New York Post story, page 6: "Marty Rathbun and Jennnifer Aniston seen canoodling on courtside seats at Knicks game"

#6: Michael Jackson's secret diary: "Marty Rathbun taught me to moonwalk"

#7: "Toyota recalls millions of vehicles which had been personally inspected by Marty Rathbun"

#8: Newly unearthed evidence reveals Marty Rathbun was the ghost writer for "Mein Kampf"

#9: New public service message campaign: "What would Marty do?"

and finally, #10: "Images discovered on cave walls in France depict Marty Rathbun visiting earth in a space ship, wearing a platinum Rollex"

:D
Dex

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I posted this on another list, but it was so much fun I decided to share it on ESMB:

In the fashion of the David Letterman show, I give my top 10 new Marty Rathbun discussion topics:

Dex

^^^^ That one cracked me up.

"NO POSTS FOR YOU!"

AnonKat

Crusader
#8: Newly unearthed evidence reveals Marty Rathbun was the ghost writer for "Mein Kampf"

Godwins law application right in the first post lol

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
The Colbert Report should hire you!!!!

#1: "Marty Rathbun, the 5th Beatle"

#2: "Superbowl Sunday: Marty Rathbun's advice for Peyton Manning"

#4: "Marty Rathbun's 21 day weight-loss program" (Day 1, breakfast-rice and beans, lunch-rice and beans, dinner-rice and beans; day 2, breakfast- rice and beans, lunch-rice and beans, dinner- rice and beans, etc)

#5: New York Post story, page 6: "Marty Rathbun and Jennnifer Aniston seen canoodling on courtside seats at Knicks game"

#6: Michael Jackson's secret diary: "Marty Rathbun taught me to moonwalk"

#7: "Toyota recalls millions of vehicles which had been personally inspected by Marty Rathbun"

#9: New public service message campaign: "What would Marty do?"

and finally, #10: "Images discovered on cave walls in France depict Marty Rathbun visiting earth in a space ship, wearing a platinum Rollex"

:D
Dex

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
Martymania

aaahhhhahahahahah! Nicely done - though I think it should be #10 count down to #1 right????

That's right finally, it occurred to me just after I posted (so did several other ideas, but I'll hold off on those for now, and stick with the original 10):)

Best, Dex