What's new

Marty: More Squirrel Busting (With Video!)

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
The really scary part of all this for me?

These clowns will be "operating off a program" and "sending daily (or hourly) compliance reports" of how their "cave Rathbun in campaign" is going.

And the head of a multi-billion $, multi-national corporation/cult/scam will be spending most of His waking hours going over it and telling His Minions what they've done wrong with His program.

That level of insanity is scary. Seriously - Jonestown scary.

Cult is getting more and more looney by the hour.

It's all highly entertaining - but scary at the same time.

Who knows what these f..kwits will do next to "Save the Planet" because Slappy McSavage tells them to?
It's a cause for worry.... :nervous:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The really scary part of all this for me?

These clowns will be "operating off a program" and "sending daily (or hourly) compliance reports" of how their "cave Rathbun in campaign" is going.

And the head of a multi-billion $, multi-national corporation/cult/scam will be spending most of His waking hours going over it and telling His Minions what they've done wrong with His program.

That level of insanity is scary. Seriously - Jonestown scary.

Cult is getting more and more looney by the hour.

It's all highly entertaining - but scary at the same time.

Who knows what these f..kwits will do next to "Save the Planet" because Slappy McSavage tells them to?

I see the future.

Tens of Thousands of golf carts simultaneously barreling down the freeways of America, heading to Texas!

Each one, packed with steely-eyed SquirrelBusters armed with HelmetCams!

It's On!

It's War!

It's Scientology!

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
I see the future.

Tens of Thousands of golf carts simultaneously barreling down the freeways of America, heading to Texas!

It's On!

It's War!

It's Scientology!

. . . and off the gulf, an Armada of paddle boats sloshing its way to shore, each vessel armed with a zoom lens.

You have put the key into a most provocative door called INDIE MYTHOLOGY.

And there are 2 other mythologies that preceded it.

SCIENTOLOGY MYTHOLOGY I: Hubbard's military industrial complex Scientology. .

SCIENTOLOGY MYTHOLOGY GENERATION I: Miscavige's Scientology.

There IS a difference, you know, in each of those, although to the customer it really doesn't matter.

To answer your question, Rathbun believes in SCN MYTHOLOGY GENERATION III. It's the one that says all the problems you are having, dear Scientologist, can be traced solely to SCN GENERATION II.

For Scn III, Scn II is the new engram.

Scn III has effectively re-booted all the way back to the stone age of the early 1950's with no "orgs" and people all giddy and excited to try out Mr. Hubbard's new tech!

Since most of Marty's paying public are Clears and OT's, he can hardly offer them Book I engram running. So, he had to come up with the "new engram" which is Miscavology. It's actually pretty clever marketing!

The ludicrous part, as you have surmised, is that the "tech" is virtually IDENTICAL from GEN I to GEN II to GEN III. And any differences since Ron went off the lines in the 1980s are so negligible and sub-nano-sized in importance, it is (for all intents and purposes) EXACTLY THE SAME.

What is really any different about doing Ron's bridge in 1982 to doing Dave's Bridge in 2009 or doing Marty's bridge in 2011? NOTHING!

It's all mythology from day one, so this is really just business as usual. Saying whatever people want to hear.

Hubbard Bridge had Ronbots in helmets and urine stained jumpsuits harassing former cult members, whereas Miscavige's Bridge has Ronbots with helmetcams and Squirrel Buster T Shirts doing it, other than that I don't see anything different.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Squirrel Busters

Squirrel Busters??

Squirrel Busters??....

Is this the Sci-Fi channel?

Some TV network is going to take this Squirrel Busting campaign to interested cable television people and they are going to have a top rated show. This is right up there with COPS, Pitbulls & Parolees, Bounty Hunter and Survivorman.

Really. If I didn't have doubts about Scientology, Squirrel Busters would have done it.

Scientology has empty orgs across the planet. Imagine what the true stats are like!

The Solution: Spend a ton of money harassing disguntled, ex-communicated high level people.

!

It's so wacky. Under the guise of protecting "standard tech".

HelluvaHoax!

Re: Squirrel Busters

Squirrel Busters??

Squirrel Busters??....

Is this the Sci-Fi channel?

Some TV network is going to take this Squirrel Busting campaign to interested cable television people and they are going to have a top rated show. This is right up there with COPS, Pitbulls & Parolees, Bounty Hunter and Survivorman.

Really. If I didn't have doubts about Scientology, Squirrel Busters would have done it.

Scientology has empty orgs across the planet. Imagine what the true stats are like!

The Solution: Spend a ton of money harassing disguntled, ex-communicated high level people. !

It's so wacky. Under the guise of protecting "standard tech".

OMG!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

They are fighting a war over non-existent tech that magically takes a person to a non-existent place!

Gadfly

Crusader

OMG!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

They are fighting a war over non-existent tech that magically takes a person to a non-existent place!

Sadly, THAT is not new to planet Earth. Really, what were the Holy Crusades about? Big fights and wars over WHO is "right" about their version of that "imaginary place" where we will all go to! :duh:

It does seem that people do fight and even happily kill others over some IMAGINARY IDEAL. History is filled with such examples. More often than not, the battle is over IDEAS - and that is NOT a good thing when the ideas so often have very little to do with any reality and almost all to do with flights of the imagination (which the person BELIEVES to be REAL). Such is the case with most of Scientology.

HelluvaHoax!

Sadly, THAT is not new to planet Earth. Really, what were the Holy Crusades about? Big fights and wars over WHO is "right" about their version of that "imaginary place" where we will all go to! :duh:

It does seem that people do fight and even happily kill others over some IMAGINARY IDEAL. History is filled with such examples. More often than not, the battle is over IDEAS - and that is NOT a good thing when the ideas so often have very little to do with any reality and almost all to do with flights of the imagination (which the person BELIEVES to be REAL). Such is the case with most of Scientology.

Great point!

And for many years since leaving the Good Ship ThetaPop, one of my primary realizations is that Scientology (and many religions I am familiar with) have as their dynamic goal simply this:

TO GET PARISHIONERS TO THINK THE SAME RIGHT THOUGHTS.

Nothing really happens from thinking those thoughts. Nobody actually goes to Paradise with 72 virgins. Nobody factually is granted passage to Heaven by doing what the local priest tells them. No one ever arrives at Operating Thetan exterior with full perception and Eternal Total Freedom.

The thought is the object of desire by the Church. The sameness of thought by individuals.

For what reason?

The only one I can think of is power over others.....which begets the flow of money & indentured servitude of others.

Veda

Sponsor
It's a cause for worry.... :nervous:

All Scientologists should certainly be worried :nervous:. It's darned obvious that Tech is out at the CofS. LRH instructed that "PR is overt, intelligence is covert." That means that PR should be visible and the nasty stuff should be done, either behind-the-scenes, or through a buffer or disguise.

This isn't nasty stuff, so far Marty hasn't been covert opped in any serious way. He hasn't even been sued. Compared to what went before, this is, as both Miscavige's and Rathbun's spiritual leader, L. Ron, would say, "Nicey, nicey."

Why is Rathbun only receiving the nicey-nice version of nasty? And in a public way? And why is he being spared the seriously nasty covert stuff and lawsuits?

Or is there a quiet understanding amongst the feuding parties?

At this stage it seems impossible that Miscavige could have approved of a plan, with which to manipulate public opinion (against the already unpopular "Church" and the already unpopular "philosophy" of Scientology), by staging a (powder puff) war between bad (unlikable) Scientologist Miscavige and good (likable) Scientologist Rathbun.

It's great tactics, and it has had some success in shifting public opinion ever so slightly (by having a "likable" Scientologist defending the Scientology "religion's" reputation and L. Ron Hubbard's "good name"), but it's terrible for Miscavige's image, if not his bank accounts (which remain secure).

So, the only possibility is that both Miscavige and Rathbun are - in effect - being blackmailed or, in some other way, directed, and there's some other person or group that is overseeing this very visible powder-puff "war" between Miscavige&the CofS and Marty Rathbun&the Independent Scientologists.

However, I just don't see that as occurring.

So, back to the quiet understanding between the two antagonists?

Or maybe Tech really is out in the CofS, and Miscavige has decided to alter LRH tech by reforming Scientology and replacing Hubbard's Fair Game "philosophy" and Tech with powder-puff Keystone Cops Tech.

OR, maybe Miscavige is waiting for his moment to turn really sneaky and nasty, just as would have been done in the "good old days" when Hubbard was at the helm.

OR, perhaps Miscavige is waiting for Rathbun to finally explode in anger and come running out of his house with a gun and shoot people?

Who knows? :eyeroll:

HelluvaHoax!

All Scientologists should certainly be worried :nervous:. It's darned obvious that Tech is out at the CofS. LRH instructed that "PR is overt, intelligence is covert." That means that PR should be visible and the nasty stuff should be done, either behind-the-scenes, or through a buffer or disguise.

This isn't nasty stuff, so far Marty hasn't been covert opped in any serious way. He hasn't even been sued. Compared to what went before, this is, as both Miscavige's and Rathbun's spiritual leader, L. Ron, would say, "Nicey, nicey."

Why is Rathbun only receiving the nicey-nice version of nasty? And in a public way? And why is he being spared the seriously nasty covert stuff and lawsuits?

Or is there a quiet understanding amongst the feuding parties?

At this stage it seems impossible that Miscavige could have approved of a plan, with which to manipulate public opinion (against the already unpopular "Church" and the already unpopular "philosophy" of Scientology), by staging a (powder puff) war between bad (unlikable) Scientologist Miscavige and good (likable) Scientologist Rathbun.

It's great tactics, and it has had some success in shifting public opinion ever so slightly (by having a "likable" Scientologist defending the Scientology "religion's" reputation and L. Ron Hubbard's "good name"), but it's terrible for Miscavige's image, if not his bank accounts (which remain secure).

So, the only possibility is that both Miscavige and Rathbun are - in effect - being blackmailed or, in some other way, directed, and there's some other person or group that is overseeing this very visible powder-puff "war" between Miscavige&the CofS and Marty Rathbun&the Independent Scientologists.

However, I just don't see that as occurring.

So, back to the quiet understanding between the two antagonists?

Or maybe Tech really is out in the CofS, and Miscavige has decided to alter LRH tech by reforming Scientology and replacing Hubbard's Fair Game "philosophy" and Tech with powder-puff Keystone Cops Tech.

OR, maybe Miscavige is waiting for his moment to turn really sneaky and nasty, just as would have been done in the "good old days" when Hubbard was at the helm.

OR, perhaps Miscavige is waiting for Rathbun to finally explode in anger and come running out of his house with a gun and shoot people?

Who knows? :eyeroll:

Interesting!

All these scenarios have played in my head and many other Ex's.

If I had to chose the Occam's Razor explanation, it would be that scenario where Miscavige is harassing (bullbaiting) Rathbun on his tech and money lines (paying pc's)--hoping he will provoke an "incident" they can charge him with.

It's a very easy game for Rathbun to win by simply not reacting much, beyond his flood of blogs posts and videos.

It's all Scientology really has in their arsenal. Witness the Sparrow case or others where Scn tried so hard to provoke a response so they could call the authorities.

Reason no lawsuits, I suspect, is that the Church's lawyers have declared Rathbun/Rinder to be a demilitarized zone that is still densely embedded with unexploded mines and ordnance. It is one of those maxims of litigation that you never ask a question that "opens up" an area you do not wish to be cross-examined on.

Can you IMAGINE the material that Rathbun could bring to a court to impeach or incriminate Miscavige??!

Essentially, Miscavige is fighting a mirror image of himself in Rathbun and has no strategy that is superior. That has got to be KILLING him!

So, he opts for cheap thrills and minor bullying and a campaign of intimidation and harassment, hoping something will break.

Bottom line, Miscavige is a thug who would love to destroy Rathbun but doesn't know how. I think it is that simple...it just IS the way it LOOKS, with no layering. Sometimes in life things are that simple. I think this may well be one of them.

Gadfly

Crusader

Great point!

And for many years since leaving the Good Ship ThetaPop, one of my primary realizations is that Scientology (and many religions I am familiar with) have as their dynamic goal simply this:

TO GET PARISHIONERS TO THINK THE SAME RIGHT THOUGHTS.

Nothing really happens from thinking those thoughts. Nobody actually goes to Paradise with 72 virgins. Nobody factually is granted passage to Heaven by doing what the local priest tells them. No one ever arrives at Operating Thetan exterior with full perception and Eternal Total Freedom.

The thought is the object of desire by the Church. The sameness of thought by individuals.

For what reason?

The only one I can think of is power over others.....which begets the flow of money & indentured servitude of others.

First, I am laughing my ass off on this one:

Good Ship ThetaPop (who was that - Shirley Temple?)

:hysterical:

I coined a term many years ago, "human belief syndrome", possibly on BeliefNet or Factnet when discussing Scn in earlier days. It never caught on, but it describes the easily observable tendency of people to desire and possibly need that others agree and believe the SAME thing. It involves especially the behavior where one goes to great and varied extremes to foist these ideas upon others.

I don't doubt that people have used and continue to use "ideas" as a way to control others. Manipulation through belief has a LONG history.

But, I think it is more basic than that. Again, Hubbard talked about some of this - correctly as I see it - and then used it AGAINST his followers.

People, maybe as egos, seem to desire, require and even demand "being right". It is a fundamental urge, possibly that ties into basic survival as an organism, because if your are NOT "right", then you are DEAD! It seems the human person manifests/dramatizes this urge along the mental lines as "I am right" (and you are NOT). In the wild fight for raw physical survival in the animal kingdom, it is very much "me against everything else". THAT factor may translate over into the human being, mentally, as a version of "I am right" (and everybody else is NOT).

A basic aspect of nearly any ideology is that "it contains the ONLY truth", and all others do NOT. From the viewpoint of the participant, he or she truly believes that he UNDERSTANDS the "way things really are". He doesn't see his or herself as holding a belief, or that other views may be correct, but instead, he experiences it as "I see the truth", "I observe the true nature of things", blah-blah-blah. A "true believer" does NOT recognize this in his or herself.

And, people who think that they truly see and understand the TRUTH often have an honest and sincere desire to share this with others - because "it is the truth". EVERYBODY seems to have a concern for "truth" - the problem is that it is so differenly defined by so many different people and groups.

See, if you know that the local Nazi group down the street in Muchchen in 1937 was rounding up and killing Jews, as a FACT, as "truth" of the way things ARE, you might want to do something about it.

Just as, if you "know" that Ron Hubbard developed a "path" out of the eternal trap of the MEST universe, well then you, of course, want to spread the word and get others to benefit from the same.

The problem is that ANY person who "knows" anything, first ALWAYS sees self as "right", and second, wants to share this "right understanding" with others.

It gets tricky with religion because WHAT any person "knows" has much more to do with the imagination than with anything real or verifiable. In the case of the Nazi, one can locate and VIEW the tortured dead bodies. One can SHOW these dead bodies or pictures of these dead bodies to others. It is indisputable. But, when it comes to the subject material of much philosophy and religion, the OBJECTS and IDEAS are NOT able to be viewed - not outside of the MIND or IMAGINATION.

I don't doubt that some slick manipulators, like Hubbard, USED/USE the fact that all people demand to "be right" as a way to create agreement over some set of ideas, AND to benefit with power, money, fame, etc. But also, people will demand that they are "right", naturally, and as a matter of normal behavior, whether any person takes advantage of that tendency or not. And, if a person cares about others and has a desire to "help", he or she may also PUSH and WORK to get others to discover and understand "the facts" just as does he or she.

It is "natural" - like a hurricane or tornado. Just stay OUT of the way of such natural disasters (like Scientology).

Few people can TRULY see how every other person is just a version of yourself with a different viewpoint and set of personal life experiences. We may be evolving to THAT understanding - and maybe not. This "I am right" vibe runs DEEP in the souls of the members of the human race. Possibly, this demand for "sameness of thought" is an INDIVIDUAL URGE, that gets taken advantage of, both naturally and accidentally, and intentionally at other times and places by scammers and manipulators.

HelluvaHoax!

First, I am laughing my ass off on this one:

Good Ship ThetaPop (who was that - Shirley Temple?):hysterical:

Yup, afraid so!

And the Good Ship Theta-Pop is filled with all kinds of theta goodness, kids!

Let's all sing along!

On the good ship
theta-pop
its a sweet trip
to the OT shop
where thetans are cause all day,
on the sunny beach
of spirit of play.

[video=youtube;1r4bbgv1If8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r4bbgv1If8[/video]​

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I see the future.

It's On!

It's War!

It's Scientology!

Infinite:
. . . and off the gulf, an Armada of paddle boats sloshing its way to shore, each vessel armed with a zoom lens.

:hysterical::hysterical::dieslaughing::thankyou::dieslaughing::hysterical::hysterical:

Those are amazingly funny mind picture. Thanks.

Unfortunately my hubby had to read what made me laugh so much I had trouble breathing... now I need to explain it...:omg:
And I realised...I have no words...none...

Except:
It's Scientology!

_brian

WogRevert
I love this imagery, HH & Infinite. Someone shoop it... please! :begging:

OK Mr Termint, for you kind sir, though the rest of the armada is off screen. :)
I'd like to see a convoy of golf carts too :p

MrDmTcPaddleBoatz.jpg

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Has there ever been anything weirder in the history of the human race? I mean seriously.

I agree with HH. I think there is so much attention on DM now all he can do is just totally off the wall stuff like this. I'm sure the scrutiny and ridicule are driving him over the bend and he wasn't exactly in a good place to begin with. Damn, what a shame and such a nice guy too.