Marty on 60 Minutes Australia this coming Sunday

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
attachment.php

View attachment 6985

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

I'm dreading this ... it looks as if he really does give 60 minutes enough to show scientology to be as insane as it actually is (just looking at them in those sailor suits makes me feel weird!) and I'm already starting to cringe with embarrassment ... not many people know I was once a scio but the ones that do matter.

Is it wrong that I feel this way?

Lol.

Yes I know, it is wrong ... VERY wrong, I'll nip off now and give myself a damn good talking to ...

:hide:

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
I notice that the Very Small Admiral is posed two or three steps above the others.

In fact they all look ridiculous. And that is without hats.

tetloj

When I first googled Tom Cruise's weird religion it was the Sea Org stuff that got me thinking CRAZY. Fake navy - in a religious movement...I thought the internet had to be full of Shit :omg:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm dreading this ... it looks as if he really does give 60 minutes enough to show scientology to be as insane as it actually is (just looking at them in those sailor suits makes me feel weird!) and I'm already starting to cringe with embarrassment ... not many people know I was once a scio but the ones that do matter.

Lol.

Yes I know, it is wrong ... VERY wrong, I'll nip off now and give myself a damn good talking to ...

Just tell those friends you had a role in a very funny science fiction movie that turned out really really bad. :biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Lol.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Don't resist it.

Go with the flow.

Flow with the Cringe.

Embrace your inner Cringe! Splurge on it!

LOL

ScreenShot2014-03-23at20912AM_zps834f07eb.png

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
60 Minutes: Yeehah! That was good. Not news to many of us BUT certainly news to the general public. Mosey and Marty did a great job.

Well done to the Reporter, Liz Hayes, too. :thumbsup:

jenni with an eye

Bloody ripper !!!!! :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Excellent :dance:
My heart goes out to Mosey with all she has had to endure from this "religious cult". :heartflower:

Great job Marty & Mosey :thankyou: :flowers:

Thanks Liz Hayes & 60 Minutes, you sure did know the right questions to ask. :thumbsup:

:coolwink:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
The segment has just finished and my comment - wow!

Liz Hayes did a wonderful job asking the relevant questions. We who know the background of the court case will not be surprised at the content, but from the point of view of normal public viewers it is like WTF? Mosey was lovely and Misscabbage's texts were shown, the Squirrel Busters at their most bizarre, the cameras ...

I loved the closing sentence where Marty agrees he used the word "cult" and when asked if he thought it was a religion he said "Yes, a religious cult." It was sort of the way he said it that made me yell out loud "Yeah!"

Wouldn't want to be around DM right now. :biggrin:

PS - the bit about Cruise is going to hit the headlines ... having DM read aloud his folders bit.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep, lovely TV to watch on a Sunday night.:thumbsup:

Meant I then had to spend ten minutes explaining the evil that exists in the cult to my son - how the "ends justifying the means" brings about stuff like what happens to Mary and Mosey and how it's the exact same mechanism that launched the Holocaust etc..:omg:

I know quite a few of my workmates will also have watched it and will have questions for me tomorrow.:yes:

Sure must suck to be OSA ANZO right now - not to mention being around the Drunken Maggot for the next few hours, especially after His foul-mouthed text messages were put on screen MORE THAN ONCE for everyone to read.:roflmao:

That is the Pope of $ciloontology? He's a potty-mouthed bully !!! :hysterical:

Justsayno

The segment has just finished and my comment - wow!

Liz Hayes did a wonderful job asking the relevant questions. We who know the background of the court case will not be surprised at the content, but from the point of view of normal public viewers it is like WTF? Mosey was lovely and Misscabbage's texts were shown, the Squirrel Busters at their most bizarre, the cameras ...

I loved the closing sentence where Marty agrees he used the word "cult" and when asked if he thought it was a religion he said "Yes, a religious cult." It was sort of the way he said it that made me yell out loud "Yeah!"

Wouldn't want to be around DM right now. :biggrin:

PS - the bit about Cruise is going to hit the headlines ... having DM read aloud his folders bit.
Well done 60mins Australia.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

On the 60 Minutes Aus website, they already have Scientology's statement in response. . .

Here are the second and third questions they responded to:

2. What role did the Church of Scientology play in the hidden camera surveillance ofthe Rathbun’s two properties?

The Church has issued the following statement about the case, which is its official
comment, and which “60 Minutes” may broadcast and post on its website:

The complaint is nothing more than a pathetic get-rich scheme cooked up by unemployedblogger Marty Rathbun, a self-admitted suborner of perjury who is now resorting to usinghis wife in an attempt to extort money from the Church. After having been removed fromhis position in the Church for malfeasance a decade ago, a bitter, seething Marty Rathbuninitiated a harassment campaign against the Church and its ecclesiastical leader. Mr.Rathbun and his self-described “posse” have unrelentingly shopped made-up tales andmyths to virtually every media outlet they can find. Much to Mr. Rathbun’s continuingfrustration, the Church, since his departure, is flourishing and undergoing a period ofunprecedented expansion, including during the tenure of this sham case.

3. What role did David Miscavige play in the alleged harassment of Mark and MoniqueRathbun?

None. Nor do we concede that any of the alleged acts at issue in this litigationwere “harassment.”

Mr. Miscavige’s time and attention is spent on the worldwide expansion of the religion. It has been Mr. Miscavige’s dedication, leadership and guidance that have been the drivingforce behind the Church’s tremendous expansion. This has included:

The establishment of 40 new ideal Scientology Churches in major cities and cultural centersworld over;

The dedication of a new National Affairs Office of the Church of Scientology Internationalin Washington, D.C.;

The restoration and renovations of the Church of Scientology, Flag Service Organization inClearwater, Florida, including the dedication of a new, 277,000 square-foot cathedral;

The refit of the Church of Scientology’s religious retreat, Sea Organization Motor VesselFreewinds;

The completion of a 25-year program to fully restore L. Ron Hubbard’s books and more than2,500 recorded lectures on Dianetics and Scientology as well as the establishment of stateof the art, all-digital publication facilities in Los Angeles and Copenhagen to make themavailable to all Scientologists;

The establishment of a 185,000 square-foot printing plant for Church of Scientologypromotional materials and related items;

One more time, just to make sure everyone can savor what incorrigible liars Scientologists are. The question was asking what role Miscavige had in the harassment.

None. Nor do we concede that any of the alleged
acts at issue in this litigation
were “harassment.”

TRANSLATION: Miscavige didn't do it. And anyways, nothing bad happened.

koki

Translation : we did not do it,we do not do that, in fact we will stop doing that in future....:coolwink: