ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Marty on 60 Minutes Australia this coming Sunday

Discussion in 'Monique Rathbun' started by Free to shine, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Gib

Gib Crusader

Marty is speaking the truth there. :yes:

You can can just see it. He was a battered person and couldn't even believe it while in.

2. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

He was in a tight spot with the questioning there. He could have easily been left speechless and I think he was for a second or two. I'm not trying to give an opinion of his "karma" debts, just saying that the interview sort of cut his legs from under him a bit by (quite rightly) bringing up the part he has played in the sort of shit he and mosey are getting. So I think he had to quickly regain some ground and would have much preferred less surprise factor in the questioning there.

3. Leland

Leland Crusader

60 minutes "Extra Minutes" helicopter video above......Ohhhh No!!!! All those platinum disk recordings of the Dreck made in the 1990's for the Nuclear Bomb Proof VAULT will now have to be remade for GAT II! Quick, raise more money!!!!!

4. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: South Africa Independent Scientology refers readers to 60 Minutes show on Sciento

I love the reporter who shows the mansion in the hills - built for the RETURN OF RON! She says - he died 27 years ago - "HE'S LATE" - and the look on Marty's face was priceless. "Yes!" Says Marty - "He's late" (and he is thinking - Ron, go see the MAA - you are late) LOL

5. Knows

Yes, I felt uncomfortable for him but he is taking responsibility and being very honest and sincere. I think that is what is giving him so much more power over David Miscavige and for that - he will win!

Karma for Miscavige is not going to be very forgiving - even if he came clean. His Karma could be similar to Idi Amin and Kaldalfi etc. Miscavige has blood on his hands. Spiritual, physical and emotional harm to others for his own survival!!

6. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

I thought it was one of Marty's better interviews and he did show some contrition, he mentioned Hubbard and cult in one segment so that was interesting and eyebrow raising... for me anyway.

Monique was just great, she was composed and really called Miscavige on his bizare behaviour, she's definitely comes across as a no nonsense gal. I felt for her when she was asked about her breaking point.

Family members from both my side and the Peachey side contacted me to make sure I was aware it was on and gave me the date and time. So I took their interest as their hope that this segment would rock the Scientology foundation resulting in Fiona coming home.

Where there is life there is hope.

7. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

8. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

I have seen this reporter, Liz Hayes, go for the throat in other interviews. She was really quite gentle with him and I think it worked well.

9. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

Justin Bieber funs?:confused2:

10. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

From Marty's blog comes this comment:

"Happy to see the text messages feature prominently!" LOLOL

I noticed that charming bit of "religious" scripture right next to the "CICS" (counter-intentioned c*ck sucker").

YSYSYSYSYS
    (you suck. you suck. you suck. you suck...)

It must be great to be a Scientologist and know that such a mature and eloquent spiritual leader holds your eternity. lol

11. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

once , when I am brave enough (or drunk/stoned) I will show you, " religious" scripture that my wife sends to me when I am 3hr late on dinner (and she knows ,Iam in a bar...) that , usually open a new Dinamic.......

12. Knows

And now an exodus from Australia will be happening! Expect this soon:

"New Member" "Hi - I was in for XX years. I saw the 60 Minutes program on "The Defector". When I saw the text messages from the Leader of Scientology, David Miscavige - that was it! I left. Then I looked at the internet. Then I read Marty's Blog, Ortega's, EXSMB, The Clambake and I could not stop reading. Arnie Lerma's, Marc Headley's story OMG - I watched Debbie Cook's deposition! Then I dug further and found out LRH was a con and I have been scammed".:omg:

13. apple

apple Patron Meritorious

You can predict how a person will change their point of view after they leave Scientology. From being unhappy with the management but still showing reverence to Hubbard. To eventually changing ones view of Hubbard as him being a jerk and calling Scientology a cult. Gotta love it.

Even though Rathbun is annoyed with the harassment he gets I think he can handle it because he understands and played that game himself, unlike his wife. I had to laugh when the clowns with the cameras came to his door and he came out with his camera. That is so juvenile. When they wake up I am sure that they will be embarrassed and regretful for doing that. It is their imprint into internet history. Are they OT's?

14. Gib

Gib Crusader

I got a chuckle when Marty came out with his camera and says something like I know who you are
    now get off my property, Boy. :laugh:

15. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Fundamentalist Independent Scientology on 60 Minutes Australia show on Scientology

Fundamentalist Independent Scientology on the 60 Minutes Australia show on Scientology.

From the fundamentalist Independent Scientology blog, Milestone Two:

Is this Scn?
    http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2014/03/25/is-this-scientology/

16. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Maybe DM is not what we think he is. There seems to be evidence of a trogolodyte;

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/trog British informal: a person regarded as contemptible or socially inferior.

17. dchoiceisalwaysrs

LOL....Coles Notes, or 'For Dummies' version of ; how to change your mind and release your outrage: the routeout of scientology. :thumbsup:

18. MissWog

MissWog Silver Meritorious Patron

Oh for Pete's sake
    Bernie is with LRH.. But is he with Marty or Paul M. Foster? And do either Marty or Paul give a shit?
    Talk about a shit show... Those producers who have posted here recently should be casting for "Real Men of Scientology" .. All the drama and back stabbing would teach the housewives of New Jersey a thing a two about being a bitch.

Oh Bernie,
    Dear sweet Bernie.. I hope someone you respect enough tells you the truth. Just the fact that you are asking is a good sign. Yes, Scn was written by LRH and no he did not cancel any of that. Your religion is just as LRH intended it to be now and yesterday and tomorrow. Be angry, cry and morn your loss..then join ESMB and laugh again.

19. dchoiceisalwaysrs

Re: Fundamentalist Independent Scientology on 60 Minutes Australia show on Scientolog

"I could have sworn that he cancelled fair game, disconnection and sec checks because of the harm they were doing to Scientology."

Yes, they were ostensibly cancelled to protect Elcon and scientology's organizations, BUT not cancelled because of the harm they were causing to anyone else. Clues to a psychopathic organization. Wake up Wimbush, do you even know what a con is. Pure sophistry to make something that is just fabrication A BELIEF. Being in a prison of belief does not equal freedom regardless if freedom is written on the walls. I am happy the walls are crumbling and the sunlight shines brighter every day.

20. jenni with an eye

jenni with an eye Silver Meritorious Patron

Re: Fundamentalist Independent Scientology on 60 Minutes Australia show on Scientolog

"I'm with LRH. I choose freedom"

By Bernie Wimbush

Yeah, well good luck with that Bernie, don't think I fancy that particular kind of 'freedom' :roflmao:

:scnsucks: :scnsucks: :scnsucks:

:coolwink: