What's new

Marty on 60 Minutes Australia this coming Sunday

Gib

Crusader
I took him to mean not what he has done as much as what he has endured..and what he has endured with the Squirrel Busters is almost equal to what he put others through.. That is how I heard it and it bugged me..so today while doing house work and mopping the floors I piped in Marty SP times interviews and listened to 1-9 again.. Now another 11 to go.. I needed to hear it for myself and it had been like nearly two years since I listened last.

http://youtu.be/dQQiLcEiXsU

Marty is speaking the truth there. :yes:

You can can just see it. He was a battered person and couldn't even believe it while in.

I took him to mean not what he has done as much as what he has endured..and what he has endured with the Squirrel Busters is almost equal to what he put others through.. That is how I heard it and it bugged me..so today while doing house work and mopping the floors I piped in Marty SP times interviews and listened to 1-9 again.. Now another 11 to go.. I needed to hear it for myself and it had been like nearly two years since I listened last.

http://youtu.be/dQQiLcEiXsU

He was in a tight spot with the questioning there. He could have easily been left speechless and I think he was for a second or two. I'm not trying to give an opinion of his "karma" debts, just saying that the interview sort of cut his legs from under him a bit by (quite rightly) bringing up the part he has played in the sort of shit he and mosey are getting. So I think he had to quickly regain some ground and would have much preferred less surprise factor in the questioning there.

Leland

Crusader
60 minutes "Extra Minutes" helicopter video above......Ohhhh No!!!! All those platinum disk recordings of the Dreck made in the 1990's for the Nuclear Bomb Proof VAULT will now have to be remade for GAT II! Quick, raise more money!!!!!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: South Africa Independent Scientology refers readers to 60 Minutes show on Sciento

South Africa Independent Scientology refers readers to 60 Minutes Australia show on Scientology.

The South African Independent Scientology blog, Scientologists getting back in comm, is referring its readers to the 60 Minutes Australia show on Scientology:

Scientology on 60 Minutes
http://backincomm.wordpress.com/2014/03/23/scientology-on-60-minutes/

I love the reporter who shows the mansion in the hills - built for the RETURN OF RON! She says - he died 27 years ago - "HE'S LATE" - and the look on Marty's face was priceless. "Yes!" Says Marty - "He's late" (and he is thinking - Ron, go see the MAA - you are late) LOL

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
He was in a tight spot with the questioning there. He could have easily been left speechless and I think he was for a second or two. I'm not trying to give an opinion of his "karma" debts, just saying that the interview sort of cut his legs from under him a bit by (quite rightly) bringing up the part he has played in the sort of shit he and mosey are getting. So I think he had to quickly regain some ground and would have much preferred less surprise factor in the questioning there.

Yes, I felt uncomfortable for him but he is taking responsibility and being very honest and sincere. I think that is what is giving him so much more power over David Miscavige and for that - he will win!

Karma for Miscavige is not going to be very forgiving - even if he came clean. His Karma could be similar to Idi Amin and Kaldalfi etc. Miscavige has blood on his hands. Spiritual, physical and emotional harm to others for his own survival!!

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
I thought it was one of Marty's better interviews and he did show some contrition, he mentioned Hubbard and cult in one segment so that was interesting and eyebrow raising... for me anyway.

Monique was just great, she was composed and really called Miscavige on his bizare behaviour, she's definitely comes across as a no nonsense gal. I felt for her when she was asked about her breaking point.

Family members from both my side and the Peachey side contacted me to make sure I was aware it was on and gave me the date and time. So I took their interest as their hope that this segment would rock the Scientology foundation resulting in Fiona coming home.

Where there is life there is hope.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
1614531_603323119737007_729112258_o.jpg

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

I have seen this reporter, Liz Hayes, go for the throat in other interviews. She was really quite gentle with him and I think it worked well.

koki

Actually it was pretty neutral, the Squirrel Busters are lunatics,

What else would you call someone who makes up t-shirts and hats, and takes a plane to Texas from California just to strap a camera to their head and stalk someone?

Justin Bieber funs?:confused2:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
From Marty's blog comes this comment:

michaeljrinder
| March 23, 2014 at 8:13 am | Reply

That is the best piece I have seen — she captured so much and you and Mosey made things so clear. I am not surprised you got a lot of interest from Australia. It is devastating. Happy to see the text messages feature prominently! :)

"Happy to see the text messages feature prominently!" LOLOL

I noticed that charming bit of "religious" scripture right next to the "CICS" (counter-intentioned c*ck sucker").

YSYSYSYSYS
(you suck. you suck. you suck. you suck...)

It must be great to be a Scientologist and know that such a mature and eloquent spiritual leader holds your eternity. lol

koki

From Marty's blog comes this comment: "Happy to see the text messages feature prominently!" LOLOL I noticed that charming bit of "religious" scripture right next to the "CICS" (counter-intentioned c*ck sucker"). YSYSYSYSYS (you suck. you suck. you suck. you suck...) It must be great to be a Scientologist and know that such a mature and eloquent spiritual leader holds your eternity. lol
once , when I am brave enough (or drunk/stoned) I will show you, " religious" scripture that my wife sends to me when I am 3hr late on dinner (and she knows ,Iam in a bar...) that , usually open a new Dinamic.......

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

I noticed that charming bit of "religious" scripture right next to the "CICS" (counter-intentioned c*ck sucker").

YSYSYSYSYS

It must be great to be a Scientologist and know that such a mature and eloquent spiritual leader holds your eternity. lol

And now an exodus from Australia will be happening! Expect this soon:

"New Member" "Hi - I was in for XX years. I saw the 60 Minutes program on "The Defector". When I saw the text messages from the Leader of Scientology, David Miscavige - that was it! I left. Then I looked at the internet. Then I read Marty's Blog, Ortega's, EXSMB, The Clambake and I could not stop reading. Arnie Lerma's, Marc Headley's story OMG - I watched Debbie Cook's deposition! Then I dug further and found out LRH was a con and I have been scammed".:omg:

apple

Patron Meritorious
You can predict how a person will change their point of view after they leave Scientology. From being unhappy with the management but still showing reverence to Hubbard. To eventually changing ones view of Hubbard as him being a jerk and calling Scientology a cult. Gotta love it.

Even though Rathbun is annoyed with the harassment he gets I think he can handle it because he understands and played that game himself, unlike his wife. I had to laugh when the clowns with the cameras came to his door and he came out with his camera. That is so juvenile. When they wake up I am sure that they will be embarrassed and regretful for doing that. It is their imprint into internet history. Are they OT's?

Gib

Crusader
You can predict how a person will change their point of view after they leave Scientology. From being unhappy with the management but still showing reverence to Hubbard. To eventually changing ones view of Hubbard as him being a jerk and calling Scientology a cult. Gotta love it.

Even though Rathbun is annoyed with the harassment he gets I think he can handle it because he understands and played that game himself, unlike his wife. I had to laugh when the clowns with the cameras came to his door and he came out with his camera. That is so juvenile. When they wake up I am sure that they will be embarrassed and regretful for doing that. It is their imprint into internet history. Are they OT's?

I got a chuckle when Marty came out with his camera and says something like I know who you are
now get off my property, Boy. :laugh:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Fundamentalist Independent Scientology on 60 Minutes Australia show on Scientology

Fundamentalist Independent Scientology on the 60 Minutes Australia show on Scientology.

From the fundamentalist Independent Scientology blog, Milestone Two:

Is this Scn?
http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2014/03/25/is-this-scientology/
By Bernie Wimbush

I have been a Scientologist for 55 years. I was disappointed on Sunday, to watch “60 Minutes” do a story on what they called Scientology. I used to think Scientology was what was written by LRH. Am I wrong?

I have listened to Ron’s Journal 68. I could have sworn that he cancelled fair game, disconnection and sec checks because of the harm they were doing to Scientology. I feel that my religion has been hijacked and held out to ridicule by some who pretend to be its guardians.

Here on TV there are these individuals harassing an ex member “for as long as it takes.” To do what? To get a being to admit he is wrong, by the use of force?

Someone hasn’t studied Service Facs or they would know that that isn’t a workable process. Or even read the Axioms where it is pointed out that not-isness or force cannot handle an isness. Their target (Marty Rathbun) doesn’t appear to be the sort of being who rolls over and quits.

Force versus Force, sounds a lot like a problem that could last forever, or until some Scientologist handles it.

The corrupt C of S is certainly chasing hordes of others into the various independent movements who appear to be following Ron’s work much more diligently.

But I guess this is simply the dramatization of case. Perhaps the case itself was an attempt to control beings. To get them to behave and be sensible. And along comes LRH and sets it up to free beings.

I’m with LRH. I choose freedom.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

YSYSYSYSYS

Maybe DM is not what we think he is. There seems to be evidence of a trogolodyte;

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/trog British informal: a person regarded as contemptible or socially inferior.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
And now an exodus from Australia will be happening! Expect this soon:

"New Member" "Hi - I was in for XX years. I saw the 60 Minutes program on "The Defector". When I saw the text messages from the Leader of Scientology, David Miscavige - that was it! I left. Then I looked at the internet. Then I read Marty's Blog, Ortega's, EXSMB, The Clambake and I could not stop reading. Arnie Lerma's, Marc Headley's story OMG - I watched Debbie Cook's deposition! Then I dug further and found out LRH was a con and I have been scammed".:omg:

LOL....Coles Notes, or 'For Dummies' version of ; how to change your mind and release your outrage: the routeout of scientology. :thumbsup:

MissWog

Oh for Pete's sake
Bernie is with LRH.. But is he with Marty or Paul M. Foster? And do either Marty or Paul give a shit?
Talk about a shit show... Those producers who have posted here recently should be casting for "Real Men of Scientology" .. All the drama and back stabbing would teach the housewives of New Jersey a thing a two about being a bitch.

Oh Bernie,
Dear sweet Bernie.. I hope someone you respect enough tells you the truth. Just the fact that you are asking is a good sign. Yes, Scn was written by LRH and no he did not cancel any of that. Your religion is just as LRH intended it to be now and yesterday and tomorrow. Be angry, cry and morn your loss..then join ESMB and laugh again.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Fundamentalist Independent Scientology on 60 Minutes Australia show on Scientolog

Fundamentalist Independent Scientology on the 60 Minutes Australia show on Scientology.

From the fundamentalist Independent Scientology blog, Milestone Two:

Is this Scn?
http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2014/03/25/is-this-scientology/

"I could have sworn that he cancelled fair game, disconnection and sec checks because of the harm they were doing to Scientology."

Yes, they were ostensibly cancelled to protect Elcon and scientology's organizations, BUT not cancelled because of the harm they were causing to anyone else. Clues to a psychopathic organization. Wake up Wimbush, do you even know what a con is. Pure sophistry to make something that is just fabrication A BELIEF. Being in a prison of belief does not equal freedom regardless if freedom is written on the walls. I am happy the walls are crumbling and the sunlight shines brighter every day.

jenni with an eye

Re: Fundamentalist Independent Scientology on 60 Minutes Australia show on Scientolog

"I'm with LRH. I choose freedom"

By Bernie Wimbush

Yeah, well good luck with that Bernie, don't think I fancy that particular kind of 'freedom' :roflmao:

:scnsucks: :scnsucks: :scnsucks:

:coolwink: