Marty on Debbie Cook

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Marty weighs in....

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...nning-of-the-end-of-david-miscaviges-tyranny/

Debbie Cook: Beginning of the End of David Miscavige’s Tyranny?

Debbie Cook is not in imminent danger. Her lines of defense are forming rapidly and efficiently, in depth and multi-dimensional (many she is not even aware of). This while her initial communication is becoming international news:

The UK Guardian

USA Today

The Telegraph – London

Daily Mail – London

Village Voice - the latest

Don’t expect a lot of further significant revelations by Debbie for a while; but do expect significant news about efforts by corporate Scientology to silence her. Do expect also Miscavige’s efforts opening the door to further revelations. Mike Rinder and I have on several occasions been vindicated on major cycles over the past couple years by deciding to sit back and let Miscavige do our work for us. His responses to Debbie have thus far been vintage knee-jerk, foot bullets.

First, he directly ordered that the very first response (which many saw filtered down versions of on Debbie’s Facebook page) was to deny the authenticity of Debbie’s email. Denial is always his first impulse.

When that backfired, he had Karin Pouw deliver this incredibly imbecilic line:

“Ms Cook’s opinions reflect a small, ignorant and unenlightened view of the world today.”

Not only does it sound like Baghdad Bob in its insane (criminal mind) transference of describing the institution she represents, it opens the door to a lot of further revelations seeing the light of day (the legal implications will be spelled out in near future posts on Corporate Scientology Gag Contracts).

The degree to which corporate Scientology seeks to muzzle and attack Debbie monitors the degree to which a number of witnesses to Miscavige’s torture camp will feel safe to communicate. In other words Miscavige is currently rock slamming between a rock and a hard place.

Now, lest we forget that David Miscavige, while characterized as a lot of things here over the past couple years, at bottom is a human being, see this mini-bio from Philadelphia News.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
As did Shakespeare, Plato, Aristotle, Lao Tzu, and a multitude of philosophers and scientists from all cultures.

This is an anti-intellectual statemjent.

Lol!

You misunderstand Terril. The persons you mentioned wrote works of art. The person I mentioned writes words.

Can you see the difference?

And one other thing: Why are you anti Human Rights?

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

No:no:, this is an anti-intellectual statement:headspin::

Marty's Rathbun's 'Ode to L. Ron Hubbard':

You said your legacy would be the tech
but the dictator said otherwise
and the church began its demise
and hurt came to those who would object

You said there was no hidden data line
but the dictator said he knew better
and burned all of your policy letters
and the church went into long term decline

You said the tech was timeless and free
but the dictator wanted power and cash
and made your truth a confusing hash
and status and greed replaced the state of OT

You acknowledged the loyalty of your gracious wife
but the dictator used her as a stepping stone
and she died forgotten, friendless and alone
and thus he erased your dear Manuela [Simon Bolivar's girlfriend] from your life

You raised three fine children and one who died too soon
but the dictator wanted them forgotten too
and your progeny turned from sunshine to blue
and the many who loved you wept under a sorrowful moon

You had faith that your friends would make it come out right
but the dictator mis-used your treasure to enervate them
and black dianetics, reverse scientology internecine mayhem
and with violence did he destroy their willingness to fight

You said only truth could penetrate thick armor plate
and though the dictator protested this fact
it was your ace in the hole that has our back
and everyday now more are working to reverse your fate

And alas, it may take time and a perilous struggle
but we assure you it is too late to reverse our tide
you’ve got friends to the end of time on your side
and come hell or high water we’ll emerge from this jungle

Because we know you were right that the truth shall set us free
and that is one thing no dictator will ever take away
it will be your real friends standing at the end of day
humanity freed, the only proper acknowledgment of thee

Gadfly

Crusader
As did Shakespeare, Plato, Aristotle, Lao Tzu, and a multitude of philosophers and scientists from all cultures.

Comparing Marty to the likes of these giants? :puke2:

Words are used to describe IDEAS, and ideas portray various realities. Lots of people can spit out lots of words. Some fewer can actually SAY SOMETHING USEFUL while doing so. :yes:

Marty is a Word Clown. He is a pretentious doofus just like his earlier idols - Miscavige and Hubbard. His words are most usually referring to inane ideas that are deeply mired in Hubbardia. Yuck.

Boomima

Patron with Honors
Am I allowed to observe that while Marty can be defended on ESMB, opinions in opposition to Marty's are either not allowed or put up solely to be ridiculed by the faithful?

Tis very curious indeed. Perhaps that is DM's fault as well?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Huh? Please explain further... :confused2:
( I cleared all the words :biggrin: )

(Perhaps you mean to compare conditions on ESMB to conditions on Marty's Blog?)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Am I allowed to observe that while Marty can be defended on ESMB, opinions in opposition to Marty's are either not allowed or put up solely to be ridiculed by the faithful?

I take it you are using "observe" in the sense of "state" rather than "see." You may say whatever you wish (within reason). But if your assertions are contrary to fact then you will most likely be called on them.

Paul

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
He's a Word Clown. He writes words :omg:

I'm with you Smilla! As I was reading this mish mash of words my head started spinning and I thought to myself that this is what always happens when I read anything this guy writes.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I'm with you Smilla! As I was reading this mish mash of words my head started spinning and I thought to myself that this is what always happens when I read anything this guy writes.

Idem
Spinning ad nauseam

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
One of his blog responses. This is good.

I took the liberty to create a web site where people can translate this letter in many different languages and post it in one single location as I consider this to be a very important message. Please help spread the word.
Debbie Cook Email

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
One of his blog responses. This is good.

I took the liberty to create a web site where people can translate this letter in many different languages and post it in one single location as I consider this to be a very important message. Please help spread the word.
Debbie Cook Email

Like it :happydance:
Makes it very easy to link to translation.

I was working on translating it - but saw it's already done
:happydance:

This shows how people support her and organize as a worldwide network
I love it - Defiant and dauntless :biggrin:
:)

Semper Phi

Patron with Honors
Like it :happydance:
Makes it very easy to link to translation.

I was working on translating it - but saw it's already done
:happydance:

This shows how people support her and organize as a worldwide network
I love it - Defiant and dauntless :biggrin:
:)

Don't forget "Resolute"!

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
Comparing Marty to the likes of these giants? :puke2:

Words are used to describe IDEAS, and ideas portray various realities. Lots of people can spit out lots of words. Some fewer can actually SAY SOMETHING USEFUL while doing so. :yes:

Marty is a Word Clown. He is a pretentious doofus just like his earlier idols - Miscavige and Hubbard. His words are most usually referring to inane ideas that are deeply mired in Hubbardia. Yuck.

The sad reality is, is that Marty thought David Miscavige was 'important enough' to merit hitting people for. He say's as much in the Martin Bashir interview.

He now only talks about other subjects if he feels it verifies Scientology.

And then he got drunk and ended up in prison, which is fine, it shows he's having an almost good time (apart from harrassing some poor by-stander), but it doesn't make me feel that we some major spiritually advanced being on our hands.

It's hard to believe that anyone would worship him, even those who are tech believers. I was one once and the first time I watched those Pierre Ethier, I knew that this was the end of the line for me. Most downtone video I ever watched.

Debbie Cook did the right thing and I don't care if she still practises Scientology once she's out as long as she can recognise people's suffering regardless of whether they are pro-Hubbard or not. Marty shows a sincere lack of remorse for any ex-Scientologist who has any crticisms of Hubbard or Scientology. He only shows remorse for himself and anyone that gives him some credibility. I just hope Debbie does not go this route, as it is a deceptive road.