What's new

Marty on Debbie Cook

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
This was posted within an Indie's comment at Marty's blog.

I have found it absolutely fascinating. Probably because it is a glimpse further into a world and mindset I can't begin to understand.

Amusing too, that a Scientologist has thrown Hubbard under a bus. Or that is what it appears like to me. Perhaps it was also to discredit highly trained auditors and respected individuals who were close to Hubbard and are out and speaking?

Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 9:52 PM
To: Razzline
Subject: EVERYWHERE: My stable datum for evaluating attacks on Management

When I have a question as to “what’s most important” and “how are things going”, I align confusing data against the stable datum of LRH’s stated Admin Scale for Scientology.

In Scientology LRH established the top level goal of “A civilization without insanity, without criminals and without war, where the able can prosper and honest beings can have rights, and where man is free to rise to greater heights”. Above the level of “get myself personally happy and free”, this is what Scientology is all about. If this goal is not achieved, your personal freedom will be short-lived. This is the big goal for all of us who are on the pro-survival team. This is the mountain which we must not lose sight of.

The Aims of Scientology are achieved by getting effective programs implemented on a truly global scale which bring the wisdom of Scientology and its disenturbulating effects to a large percentage of individuals on the planet, thereby producing an ever increasing sanity and calming effect which reverses the dwindling spiral until the goal of Scientology is achieved and maintained.

How are we doing on this? I have been around since the 70′s. In those years, in terms of achieving those goals, Scientology was like a small struggling business. Fits and starts, some small programs originated towards this goal but nothing that ever created any real significant effect. That’s a fact. if you were not there you can ask someone who was. Sure, a few people got auditing and training in these years, but the above goal to create a new civilization was not even getting scratched.

As opposed to “rumors”, it is a fact easily observed for yourself by comparing the past to the present that in the last 10-15 years we have begun making huge progress in the right direction of getting Scientology and its disenturbulating effects disseminated and more available to the world, for Scientologists and non-Scientologists alike. It is truly like night and day compared to what things were like in the 70s. The Golden Age of Tech. The Golden Age of Knowledge. The Basics. The new Div 6 courses. The website. Online courses. Scientology ads. Human Rights Campaign. The Way to Happiness programs. CCHR and success against psych programs. Narconon. Educational technology. Ideal orgs so that there is not an ugly mest barrier preventing FSMing. And on and on.

If you could calculate a single, cumulative graph which reflected progress towards this top level Scientology goal, that graph took a definite upswing within the last 10 or so years and is now in a very strong affluence.

From the “going nowhere” early years to the present “strongly heading in the right direction with a huge and growing increase in order of magnitude”, this is a management turnaround story.

This is the work of our management team in Scientology. You can tell the intentions of someone or a group by the trend of their products. These products reflect the intention and focus and dedication of “Upper Management” in Scientology, lead by COB.

Could you do this job, or even a better job, on this large of a scale? Not me, that’s for sure. And the job was not really getting done at all until COB took over.

Does that mean that everything is perfect? No. But when you are trying to evaluate “troubles” and/or “rumors”, align those “confusions” to something that you can see for yourself and know is true. The Scientology religion led by COB is finally operating on a level where we actually have the hope and promise that its Aims are being realized, slowly but surely and with growing momentum.

If you hope for a future which reflects the Aims of Scientology, support the current Scientology Management. Anyone acting against a management team that is accomplishing the above successes is not operating on the Scientology Admin Scale topped by the Aims of Scientology as stated by LRH.

As regards any accusations that something is occurring which is off-policy I am no policy expert but its clear that Policy is formulated so as to achieve Purpose. If the Purpose is actually being achieved and someone is saying that the methods being used are “off-policy” this is a suspect and likely “contrary fact” statement which should be regarded with skepticism. Policy should align with achievement of Purpose. Achievement of Purpose naturally reflects valid policy.

Despite these wins above and without granting too much credence to rumors and accusations, its still possible to grant that some things might be improved. With this much pressure and intention, shit is bound to happen now and then. Can you honestly say that you have the wisdom and perseverance and all the other qualities necessary that you could eliminate any rough spots and still get as good a product as is being gotten now? If so, I salute you. Having been a CEO in business for 30 years, I know I couldn’t even come close and I have never run across anyone who I think could. Not to excuse and brush aside things which need improvement, but any such instances must be compared in light of the other plus points in the scene. Throwing the baby out with the bathwater is no solution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Throw_out_the_baby_with_the_bath_water)

In my opinion, a management team and a “CEO” that works this hard and which is this dedicated and successful in forwarding the Aims of Scientology (as evidenced by the litany of products being gotten) is a godsend, one which should be supported, and one who will not leave unaddressed for long any important issues which impede the success and advance of Scientology.

Attacking this management in order to solve supposed problems is a very PTS and counter-survival action. Instead, maintain your support, your vote of confidence, your tolerance for any rough edges, and your patience. Management will handle anything that needs to be handled, and you know they will not leave the game until the Aims of Scientology are realized. And that is our only hope for the future. I use this as my stable datum regarding attacks and accusations, and I recommend you do also as it is a very correct and pro-survival viewpoint.

Tim Stoner
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/01/04/debbie-cook-gathering-steam-on-day-4/#comments

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Hmmm... actually there are quite a few interesting comments, including Rathbunny's short fuse on banning someone and the definition of kool aid drinker... and I've only read the first few. :biggrin:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I'm wondering.. Is Mr.Rathbun pretending to 'run' this thing with Debbie Cook and her letter? - Or is he really running it?

:unsure:

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
He's nothing to do with it, but he's desperate to catch some pr back scatter by grabbing on to Debbie's skirt.

I would bet dollars to donuts that in Rathbuns mind he thinks he's running this, hence his "I know more then I let on" posts. Delusion is pretty common with egomaniacal personalities.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow what a letter. My comments in red.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 9:52 PM
To: Razzline
Subject: EVERYWHERE: My stable datum for evaluating attacks on Management

When I have a question as to “what’s most important” and “how are things going”, I align confusing data against the stable datum of LRH’s stated Admin Scale for Scientology.

In Scientology LRH established the top level goal of “A civilization without insanity, without criminals and without war, where the able can prosper and honest beings can have rights, and where man is free to rise to greater heights”. Above the level of “get myself personally happy and free”, this is what Scientology is all about. If this goal is not achieved, your personal freedom will be short-lived. This is the big goal for all of us who are on the pro-survival team. This is the mountain which we must not lose sight of.

Dude, you better get your charge cards out and make sure you spend every last dime you have and get those Basics out to all your local public libraries

The Aims of Scientology are achieved by getting effective programs implemented on a truly global scale which bring the wisdom of Scientology and its disenturbulating effects to a large percentage of individuals on the planet, thereby producing an ever increasing sanity and calming effect which reverses the dwindling spiral until the goal of Scientology is achieved and maintained.

Buy buildings, buy more buildings, get others to buy more buildings.

How are we doing on this? I have been around since the 70′s. In those years, in terms of achieving those goals, Scientology was like a small struggling business. Fits and starts, some small programs originated towards this goal but nothing that ever created any real significant effect. That’s a fact. if you were not there you can ask someone who was. Sure, a few people got auditing and training in these years, but the above goal to create a new civilization was not even getting scratched.

Dude, guess what? civilization has actually progressed since the 70s. Just ask the military on bad guy boats that the US shoots missiles at. The US radios them ahead of time and tells them to abandon the boat because it is going to be fired upon. Now write up a success story and do a "hip hip hooray".

As opposed to “rumors”, it is a fact easily observed for yourself by comparing the past to the present that in the last 10-15 years we have begun making huge progress in the right direction of getting Scientology and its disenturbulating effects disseminated and more available to the world, for Scientologists and non-Scientologists alike. It is truly like night and day compared to what things were like in the 70s. The Golden Age of Tech. The Golden Age of Knowledge. The Basics. The new Div 6 courses. The website. Online courses. Scientology ads. Human Rights Campaign. The Way to Happiness programs. CCHR and success against psych programs. Narconon. Educational technology. Ideal orgs so that there is not an ugly mest barrier preventing FSMing. And on and on.

Your progress is a popcorn kernel compared to the mountain of potato progress that the Psychs have made over the last 10-15 years.

If you could calculate a single, cumulative graph which reflected progress towards this top level Scientology goal, that graph took a definite upswing within the last 10 or so years and is now in a very strong affluence.

Show me one #%$&ing Clear.

From the “going nowhere” early years to the present “strongly heading in the right direction with a huge and growing increase in order of magnitude”, this is a management turnaround story.

As opposed to the "strongly headed in the wrong direction" that Rex Fowler initiated upon poor Tom.

This is the work of our management team in Scientology. You can tell the intentions of someone or a group by the trend of their products. These products reflect the intention and focus and dedication of “Upper Management” in Scientology, lead by COB.

And the intention is to be the real estate kings of the new civilization?

Could you do this job, or even a better job, on this large of a scale? Not me, that’s for sure. And the job was not really getting done at all until COB took over.

To answer your question... "Yes" I could. However I wouldn't be using green on white to do it.

Does that mean that everything is perfect? No. But when you are trying to evaluate “troubles” and/or “rumors”, align those “confusions” to something that you can see for yourself and know is true. The Scientology religion led by COB is finally operating on a level where we actually have the hope and promise that its Aims are being realized, slowly but surely and with growing momentum.

Pope on a Rope better watch his backside when he has to go shower with the other inmates.

If you hope for a future which reflects the Aims of Scientology, support the current Scientology Management. Anyone acting against a management team that is accomplishing the above successes is not operating on the Scientology Admin Scale topped by the Aims of Scientology as stated by LRH.

So many buildings, not enough time.

As regards any accusations that something is occurring which is off-policy I am no policy expert but its clear that Policy is formulated so as to achieve Purpose. If the Purpose is actually being achieved and someone is saying that the methods being used are “off-policy” this is a suspect and likely “contrary fact” statement which should be regarded with skepticism. Policy should align with achievement of Purpose. Achievement of Purpose naturally reflects valid policy.

That last paragraph gives total justification and rationalization for criminal actions.

Despite these wins above and without granting too much credence to rumors and accusations, its still possible to grant that some things might be improved. With this much pressure and intention, shit is bound to happen now and then. Can you honestly say that you have the wisdom and perseverance and all the other qualities necessary that you could eliminate any rough spots and still get as good a product as is being gotten now? If so, I salute you. Having been a CEO in business for 30 years, I know I couldn’t even come close and I have never run across anyone who I think could. Not to excuse and brush aside things which need improvement, but any such instances must be compared in light of the other plus points in the scene. Throwing the baby out with the bathwater is no solution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Throw_o...the_bath_water)

Hip Hip Hooray!

In my opinion, a management team and a “CEO” that works this hard and which is this dedicated and successful in forwarding the Aims of Scientology (as evidenced by the litany of products being gotten) is a godsend, one which should be supported, and one who will not leave unaddressed for long any important issues which impede the success and advance of Scientology.

Okay now let's not be using that ol' "The CEO is only 5' 5". Who is he going to beat up?" malarky.

Attacking this management in order to solve supposed problems is a very PTS and counter-survival action. Instead, maintain your support, your vote of confidence, your tolerance for any rough edges, and your patience. Management will handle anything that needs to be handled, and you know they will not leave the game until the Aims of Scientology are realized. And that is our only hope for the future. I use this as my stable datum regarding attacks and accusations, and I recommend you do also as it is a very correct and pro-survival viewpoint.

Question: If I sign up for services at that Super Power building, will I be able to run Gorilla Goals?

Tim Stoner

Carry on, You rule.

Last edited:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Tim Stoner is *not* an indie!

This was posted within an Indie's comment at Marty's blog.

I have found it absolutely fascinating. Probably because it is a glimpse further into a world and mindset I can't begin to understand.

Amusing too, that a Scientologist has thrown Hubbard under a bus. Or that is what it appears like to me. Perhaps it was also to discredit highly trained auditors and respected individuals who were close to Hubbard and are out and speaking?

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/01/04/debbie-cook-gathering-steam-on-day-4/#comments

NO NO NO NO!!

Tim is NOT an indie. I know the guy personally. He is a total church member and a total bot who freaks the fuck out whenever any ex member personally contacts him.

It's interesting that he's on Marty's blog, feeling as he does. But no, not an indie. He's VERY party line.

He's a loyal member who's donated hugely to the Seattle Idle org project and to other cult causes.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Tim Stoner is *not* an indie!

NO NO NO NO!!

Tim is NOT an indie. I know the guy personally. He is a total church member and a total bot who freaks the fuck out whenever any ex member personally contacts him.

It's interesting that he's on Marty's blog, feeling as he does. But no, not an indie. He's VERY party line.

He's a loyal member who's donated hugely to the Seattle Idle org project and to other cult causes.

I know he isn't.
I wrote: This was posted within an Indie's comment at Marty's blog.

Div6

Crusader
1. Stoner did not post it to MUALH, under his own name. Yes, he could create a nick and post it "anonymously". Which is curious, because if he was concerned about his "eligibility" and 6 month sec checks, you'd think he'd come off better posting as himself. As it is the apparency is that it was posted by a 3rd party as an example of the self-delusion these mighty "OT's" generate so they don't have to question the infallibility of their "world view".

3. Stoner is into the Ideal Morgue program to the tune of $3,000,000 U$.

No:no:, this is an anti-intellectual statement:headspin::

Marty's Rathbun's 'Ode to L. Ron Hubbard':

You said your legacy would be the tech
but the dictator said otherwise
and the church began its demise
and hurt came to those who would object

You said there was no hidden data line
but the dictator said he knew better
and burned all of your policy letters
and the church went into long term decline

You said the tech was timeless and free
but the dictator wanted power and cash
and made your truth a confusing hash
and status and greed replaced the state of OT

You acknowledged the loyalty of your gracious wife
but the dictator used her as a stepping stone
and she died forgotten, friendless and alone
and thus he erased your dear Manuela [Simon Bolivar's girlfriend] from your life

You raised three fine children and one who died too soon
but the dictator wanted them forgotten too
and your progeny turned from sunshine to blue
and the many who loved you wept under a sorrowful moon

You had faith that your friends would make it come out right
but the dictator mis-used your treasure to enervate them
and black dianetics, reverse scientology internecine mayhem
and with violence did he destroy their willingness to fight

You said only truth could penetrate thick armor plate
and though the dictator protested this fact
it was your ace in the hole that has our back
and everyday now more are working to reverse your fate

And alas, it may take time and a perilous struggle
but we assure you it is too late to reverse our tide
you’ve got friends to the end of time on your side
and come hell or high water we’ll emerge from this jungle

Because we know you were right that the truth shall set us free
and that is one thing no dictator will ever take away
it will be your real friends standing at the end of day
humanity freed, the only proper acknowledgment of thee

i was wiseacring. this is scarcely great poetry but it is certainly a poem

but...

large among it's flaws is it's expression of faith in ron's promise that the truth will free us. it is the nazarene, scorned by hubbard who most particularly assures humankind that we shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free

Smilla

Ordinary Human
i was wiseacring. this is scarcely great poetry but it is certainly a poem

but...

large among it's flaws is it's expression of faith in ron's promise that the truth will free us. it is the nazarene, scorned by hubbard who most particularly assures humankind that we shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free

We can be sure that Hubbard's truth won't set anyone free.