What's new

Marty: Placido Domingo Jr. vs. COS Facebook Police

Zhongjianren

Patron with Honors
Marty: Placido Domingo Jr. vs. Cult Facebook Police
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/09/placido-domingo-jr-vs-cult-facebook-police/

Placido Domingo Jr. vs. Cult Facebook Police
Posted on July 9, 2011 by martyrathbun09| 3 Comments

Cult leader David Miscavige put an IAS Freedom Medal around the neck of one Bruce Wiseman for allegedly doing wonders in battling psychiatric abuses. With the honor came the responsibility to carry out such duties till the day he died.

However, Wiseman, like every other Scientologist who has come into close contact with the doctor of death was turned from a man wanting to right the wrongs of the world into a sick puppy wreaking Miscavige mayhem.

Wiseman’s latest hat? Facebook Police Enforcer. Not only has Wiseman joined the Miscavige censorship corps, he has done so in the worst possible way in terms of public relations for the “church” and in terms of visiting injustice on well meaning people.

Wiseman lead the charge against Placido Domingo Jr. Here is Wiseman’s message sent far and wide across the Facebook community:

From Bruce Wiseman:
It’s come to my attention that Placido Domingo
(http://www.facebook.com/pfdo1021) has left our group and aligned
himself on his Facebook page with people who hate our church. I
suggest dropping him from your friends list and letting any mutual
friends on Facebook know about this. If you have any questions
regarding this information check with your Dir I&R or DSA.

To “unfriend” someone go to their profile page and scroll down
beneath their picture to the “unfriend” link. They are not notified
that you have done this, you are just taken off their list. Before
you do this, look on the top right of his page to see if you have
any mutual friends, and let them know by private message as well.

Let’s keep our field clean and keyed out by applying Price of
Freedom to our Facebook accounts. A connection to SPs is a
connection to SPs even if it’s a “virtual” one.

Placido’s crime? He refused church of Scientology orders to disconnect from the mother (the inimitable Samantha Domingo) of his three lovely daughters and thus from the daughters themselves. The cult applied all manner of pressure and threat to break Placido. It is Placido who deserves a medal for applying the Code of Honor despite every invitation not to. When Wiseman turns his medal over to Placido he will be fit to be trusted by real Scientologists.

Another indication of the twisted universe that has become Miscavige’s mind. Obviously, he has no idea who he is messing with. He is lashing out like a madman and the bunker lurkers who remain are taking on his colors.

attachment: evidence of other Cult Facebook Enforcers merrily passing along the orders from the famous ”psych buster.”

From Gary Byrne:
Greetings from our OT island!
It’s come to my attention via Bruce Wiseman, President CCHR US that
Placido Domingo, Jr. (Placi) has left our group and aligned himself
on his Facebook page with people who hate our church. I suggest
dropping him from your friends list and letting any mutual friends
on Facebook know about this. If you have any questions regarding
this information check with your Dir I&R or DSA.

Let’s keep our field clean and theta. It’s Price of Freedom stuff
friends.

Hope you can make it over to the annual “Family Reunion” at our
castle in October! Let me know ARC Gary

From Maggie Bell:
It’s come to my attention that Placido Domingo, Jr
(Placi)(http://www.facebook.com/pfdo1021) has left our group and
aligned himself on his Facebook page with people who hate our
church. I suggest dropping him from your friends list and letting
any mutual friends on Facebook know about this. If you have any
questions regarding this information check with your Dir I&R or DSA.

Let’s keep our field clean and keyed out by applying Price of
Freedom to our Facebook accounts. A connection to SPs is a
connection to SPs even if it’s a “virtual” one.
Wikipedia: Placido Domingo Jr.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plácido_Domingo_Jr.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I wonder if "Dad the Disconnecter" is thought-policing daughter Kendra's Facebook in order to "keep our field clean and keyed out by applying Price of Freedom to our Facebook accounts"?

KENDRA WISEMAN
Hey dad! Did you fucking write to all my FB
friends and order them to disconnect from me?

BRUCE WISEMAN
Yes dear, I did that for you. And to keep your
exchange in, please write a Commendation and
be sure to say how keyed-out you feel.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
The most ironic thing about this strategy is that the Co$ Faithful are slowly disconnecting from ALL life on this world.

So much for "OTness" when you have to "keep your commlines clean" by chopping them into small pieces.

Dwindling cult is dwindling.

HelluvaHoax!

The most ironic thing about this strategy is that the Co$ Faithful are slowly disconnecting from ALL life on this world.

So much for "OTness" when you have to "keep your commlines clean" by chopping them into small pieces.

Isn't this what happens to all destructive cults with visions of world-conquest, in their final stages--when their delusions begin to crumble at the hands of reality?

The demise begins when people start freely speaking the truth and laughing at them. They have to do something to handle that.

It's called Bunker-Tech.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Has anyone else come across the little Google advert, with a picture of the world ( with lots of red areas that seem to correspond to CoS polluted areas) and an invitation by David Miscavige to check his latest achievements in enforcing human rights?

Natalie

Patron with Honors
Very well put. It is a dwindling spiral of disconnection from reality. Reminds me of a child who because he covers his eyes thinks you can't see him, or you yourself aren't there. The blinders are getting thicker and thicker. It's scary to think what lengths the true kool-aid drinkers might go to, in order to maintain their individuation from the rest of the world.

Gadfly

Crusader

I remember where Hubbard talked in some policy about how the orgs were "little islands of sanity", and that as Scientology expanded, took in more space, and created larger and larger effects across the world that the islands would spread out and finally all connect.

But, actually, due to the consistent insane way that Scientology functions, the islands are growing SMALLER, and the Scientology mindset is creating an intense version of "us against the world".

Simply, Scientology, following Hubbard's advice and policy, has set itself up as "the only one" (which Hubbard also talked about and against), and is gradually cutting itself off from just about EVERYTHING else in the world.

Hubbard yapped about "how Scientology is inclusive" in some other policy, but again, in fact quite to the contrary to what he CLAIMS (which is so very common for Hubturd), Scientology is very much EXCLUSIVE - meaning that it disconnects from and refuses to communicate with an ever-growing segment of the human population. Obviously, any group like Scientology that imagines itself far superior to every other form of "life" on the planet will have no other course of action than to find fault with all else (not just in theory, but eventually in practice too).

Which is good, because it can then only eventually find itself segregated from just about every other person in existence! :biggrin:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Isn't Bruce Wiseman Kendra Wiseman's father? And isn't Kendra Wiseman one of the three www.exscientologykids.com founders, which focused to a great extent on the horrible effects of disconnection?

"Kendra (no last name)" is featured at http://www.exscientologykids.com/admins.html, which says "She has since moved on to concentrate on work and family."

What's the current story about Kendra and her position on disconnection?

TG1

HelluvaHoax!

Isn't Bruce Wiseman Kendra Wiseman's father? And isn't Kendra Wiseman one of the three www.exscientologykids.com founders, which focused to a great extent on the horrible effects of disconnection?

"Kendra (no last name)" is featured at http://www.exscientologykids.com/admins.html, which says "She has since moved on to concentrate on work and family."

What's the current story about Kendra and her position on disconnection?

TG1

Yeah, that's her--Kendra Wiseman, daughter of Bruce Wiseman.

She WAS disconnected by her parents. Then, much later, they made some arrangement to show up at her wedding in China and after that she went off the radar, pulled her involvement in the website.

I think I read that she reached some kind of "handling" or accommodation so she could stay in communication with her family.

It is so common that the children of senior scientologists (starting with Ron) end up disaffecting and leaving. What an embarrassment that they had ALL THE TECH IN THE WORLD since that child was born and they still could not handle them!

Geez, I wonder if it's because the tech doesn't work?

Natalie

Patron with Honors
Out of Ron's 5 or 6 kid's I think only one (Diana) is still in the C of S. I'm glad Kendra has a relationship with her parents. It goes to show that the C of S will go to any length to quiet its critics, even holding their families hostage, then offering them up if you wave the white flag. I don't fault Kendra for pulling out and focusing on her family. My point is she should never have been put in that position of loosing her family. Nor should have anyone else who has been in that situation.

The way the cult uses families as pawns is truly disgusting.

Yeah, that's her--Kendra Wiseman, daughter of Bruce Wiseman.

She WAS disconnected by her parents. Then, much later, they made some arrangement to show up at her wedding in China and after that she went off the radar, pulled her involvement in the website.

I think I read that she reached some kind of "handling" or accommodation so she could stay in communication with her family.

It is so common that the children of senior scientologists (starting with Ron) end up disaffecting and leaving. What an embarrassment that they had ALL THE TECH IN THE WORLD since that child was born and they still could not handle them!

Geez, I wonder if it's because the tech doesn't work?

apocalyptic

Patron with Honors
'Let’s keep our field clean and theta. It’s Price of Freedom stuff
friends.'

What the fuck does that even mean?

It means that just as physical deformities exist, so do mental ones.

And just as physical defects at birth tend to grow and expand, so do mental ones.

It means when an individual is incapable of processing real world manifest realities they tend to foster imaginary substitutions. Which self deception requires a unique language, to act as a support system, for that delusion.

At another level it means the word 'compassion' is meaningless in the absence of an object of it's attention (and consequent understanding affection).

When we see a child in a wheelchair we tend to experience the meaning of compassion. When we see a mind in a wheelchair we tend to get pissed off.

The author of self serving nonsensical nomenclature is seated in a mental wheelchair.

The rest, as they say, is history.

Apocalyptic

Sindy

Crusader
'Let’s keep our field clean and theta. It’s Price of Freedom stuff
friends.'

What the fuck does that even mean?

Another Translation:

"I am a brainwashed douche-bag that disconnected from my own daughter despite the fact that she merely exercised her free will as I have always encouraged her to do. When it is found out, by the parishioners at large, that I am not the freethinking independent genius I try to portray myself as, my fame in Scientology will wither and die and I will have to realize that my life, in many respects, has been a complete waste.

In order for me not to have to meet that inevitable fate any sooner than I have to, I must ask you to sanitize your 'lines' of any dissident, independent thought that might bring you down the path of seeing my hideousness. It's Price of MY Freedom, 'friends' so don't muff that for me now."

Sindy

Crusader

Another Translation:

"I am a brainwashed douche-bag that disconnected from my own daughter despite the fact that she merely exercised her free will as I have always encouraged her to do. When it is found out, by the parishioners at large, that I am not the freethinking independent genius I try to portray myself as, my fame in Scientology will wither and die and I will have to realize that my life, in many respects, has been a complete waste.

In order for me not to have to meet that inevitable fate any sooner than I have to, I must ask you to sanitize your 'lines' of any dissident, independent thought that might bring you down the path of seeing my hideousness. It's Price of MY Freedom, 'friends' so don't muff that for me now."

Harsh, I know. I'm pissed. It simply is not okay that these Freedom Medal Award winners throw their weight around committing heinous disgusting acts.

Did he even think to find out anything about this gentleman and his family? No.

Harsh, I know. I'm pissed. It simply is not okay that these Freedom Medal Award winners throw their weight around committing heinous disgusting acts.

Don't worry about harsh. Bullies only listen when they are given something worse than what they give out.

HelluvaHoax!

Another Translation:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Dammmmmm girl! What happened to that nice, sweet, innocent, super-theta being that was clearing this mudball, calling reg prospects on a pink princess phone and giggling every time you put a new Hello Kitty sticker on the back of your pink Barbie-edition e-meter?

Way to throw down, gangsta!! Talking 'bout keepin it real!

(Note to self: Do not ever sell Syn a half-million dollar trap that is called a bridge)

HelluvaHoax!

Your indignation is righteous!!

Imagine the stupidity of f*cking around with the son of one the world's greatest artists (Placido Domingo) who is a welcome guest in the White House in the US and every other capital in the world! Usually Scientologists are too cynically manipulative to apply Hubbard's policies to its celebrities. Did these people piss somebody off or what? I mean, why would the head of CCHR be sending poisonous and vindictive personal letters to Scientology public?

On another note, I know these lovely people and have been at their home and spent time with their beautiful kids and family. They are the nicest and most gracious people you would ever want to meet!

Funny, how Scientologists fear and attack people who have such good souls. (yeah, I said they "have" souls, fuck off Ron).