What's new

Marty proclaims self Scn Armageddon

Gib

Crusader
There are 2 things that Marty has "telegraphed" recently that lead me to believe that he will deliver on this:
1) His statement that he is no longer a "scientologist"; and
2)

I think that is significant, as an "ethical" person would resolve to maintain the Auditor's code. I believe much of Marty's circumspection about "telling all" in the past was due to his self imposed restraint in adhering to this code.

But no more. There is no telling what faggotry Miscavige is up to at this point. Being under a restaining order is meaningless to him. The crimes that have been revealed so far are most likely the tip of the iceberg. My bet at this point is that he will deliver, or suffer a "mysterious" fate. I pray for the former.

welcome to the board. :thumbsup:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
There are 2 things that Marty has "telegraphed" recently that lead me to believe that he will deliver on this:
1) His statement that he is no longer a "scientologist"; and
2)

I think that is significant, as an "ethical" person would resolve to maintain the Auditor's code. I believe much of Marty's circumspection about "telling all" in the past was due to his self imposed restraint in adhering to this code.

But no more. There is no telling what faggotry Miscavige is up to at this point. Being under a restraining order is meaningless to him. The crimes that have been revealed so far are most likely the tip of the iceberg. My bet at this point is that he will deliver, or suffer a "mysterious" fate. I pray for the former.

:welcome2:

Good first post!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I agree about something happening recently. Could be some back channel stuff. Or that DM is already indicating that he will be playing delaying games with regards to scheduling the deposition. Or he spotted some PIs surveilling him when he was out and about without Mosey.
This is turning into an Epic showdown. I know Scilons love the word 'Epic'. :biggrin:

:hysterical:

"It's epic, unprecedented orders of magnitude theta, on this planet!"
-Billy Blowdown (OT VIII)-

That was Billy's SUCCESS STORY upon first hearing about the lawsuit against SuperSquirrels Marty and Mosey.

A short time later, he was quite enturbulated to learn that it was actually Scientology and Miscavige that were being sued--whereupon Billy promptly did a clay demo of some yapping dogs running alongside of a fire engine--thereby getting his F/N back.

Last edited:

Chess

Patron with Honors
Gawd, I hope we're not disappointed![/QUOTE]

Absolutely agree - it's about time the tide changed and I hope they are caught high & dry with no where to hide.

It does look like the danger meter has been reading higher and higher lately for DM and so it can be assumed that he is compelled to take more and more drastic measures to make his enemies STFU. God knows what is going on behind the scenes with Marty, Mosey, all their lawyers, the judge....
I expect the big tent events have been very restimulating for DM too, since he now knows that all eyes on the planet are on him, but not in the way he would like, and helicopters, and airplanes overhead asking where Shelly is, and the other court cases including the ongoing narconon mess.

All of this suppression being focused onto the target David Miscavige just cannot be happening without really interesting shit going on behind the scenes. I hope Marty tells us what it is.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you Django for a possibly very relevant depiction.

After Marty's dirty hands over the decades as evidenced by his role in persecution of critics and scientology members alike, of participating in circumnavigation of and obstruction of courts of justice along with contributions to vexatious litigation and the aiding and abetting as well as turning a blind eye to tyranny against his fellow man et al, I am truly hoping that this is his 'Saul-On-The-Road-To-Damascus moment'; a gift of repatriation of respect and honor to Mosey and others harmed by the cult. If it is, then I applaud wholeheartedly. (but by the grace.... go I)

As to methodology, I dunno what else he could do given that the FBI, the Justice Department of the USA, and even the Sheriffs of various states along with other governments of foreign countries have in many cases, Vive la France, neglected their responsibility in upholding the Bill of Rights.

I stand and speak in strong hope that the demise of evil arrives soon.

If he's trying to lure the celebs to his side, I submit that this is a damned lousy way to do so. More likely to make 'em dig in, particularly the Kool-Aid I-V adherents like Alley. Though the smart ones will just back off and de-emphasize their cult affiliation while the shitstorm howls around them.

I think the post was written in anger - Marty in "That's Enough!!!" mode, for which I can't say I blame him. I don't think this is a Saul-On-The-Road-To-Damascus moment - more of a boil-over of certain steps he's been taking for some time, in particular his evolving and very public opinions on LRH and the "tech".

It maybe would've been more prudent to just write the damn book and release it when done, let it speak for itself, but sometime a boy jes cain't he'p hiss-se'f....

Lone Star

Crusader
I wonder when the occasion of a potential Waco/Jonestown occurred? I suppose it could've been several years ago when the FBI was looking into some allegations and was possibly going to go onto the Int. Base grounds, then of course they never did. This would've been that occasion in which both Marty and Mike had give the FBI some information regarding the investigation which sadly went nowhere.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Marty

I still think Marty blowing hard is just a tactic to have more money put on the table {IMO}
It does not cost him anything to dangle "tell all" over DM as long he DOES have documents in a safe.
Having been in the Guardian's Office, he would know the exact dollar amount the cult is willing to pay.

I am still betting on DM taking flight to (Republic of) Colombia.

le gustaría hielo con eso?

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
The other day Marty acknowledged about the CoS: "I helped create this monster, and I have an obligation."

Despite the concerns I expressed in my earlier post above, I'm going to give Marty the benefit of the doubt and take him at his word, and will do what I can to support him in his endeavors, at least until he provides (through his actions) reasons not to do so.

If he does really write that book as he described it, us SP's should have our own "library donation project" and get it into the hands of every U.S. Congressmen as well as key officials at the Dept of Justice and elsewhere, and demand that they do an investigation, granting immunity as necessary in order to get the full story of Scientology.

With regards to the ongoing suit with Mosey vs. CoS I feel that she deserves millions for what was done to her and I hope she gets it. I've got no problem with her getting paid as long as no agreement is made for Marty to back off on what he is planning to do.

Agreed.

I also had concerns about Marty, but with this latest post I believe that he is going "all in."

If it were a poker game, Miscavige would be drawing "dead" to a Royal Flush with...10, Jack...King, Ace.

Marty is holding four Queens.

Time is the key here

FWIW, my take is that Miscavige, through his army of lawyers, signaled Marty that this case would be the "mother" of dilatory tactics, for which the cult is infamous.

Marty would not see a thin dime until he's swaddled in Depends and dining on Ensure.

Marty's response: Fine. That will give me all the time I need to let the world know, in hitherto untold detail, what a criminally psychopathic, sadistic and homicidal scumbag the "Pope of Scientology" really is.

It's devilishly delicious to announce in advance. This one has "Bestseller" written all over it.

And it leaves Miscavige twisting...twisting...in the wind.

Miscavige has got to be guzzling his single malt Scotch to wash down drug cocktails that would make Michael Jackson envious.

Last edited:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Davey, unable to stop himself, will order surveillance and harassment of the Rathbun's.
I think my 2014 prediction is wrong. It happened in 2013. Either that or the dwarf has offered Mosey an insulting few thousand dollars in settlement. My money is on the harassment.
Regardless, Papa Bear is pissed.

My popcorn machine is plugged in ready to go, even if it is just a bit of sword waving, it is going to make for an interesting show.

However, I do feel that if a Jonestown type incident was averted, that it should have become public knowledge as soon after the incident as possible. Would it not be morally correct to let relatives know that their SO loved ones are not just in danger but extreme danger? The pressure has not let up in and on the church. What would stop it happening again?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
IANAL but Marty may be constrained from posting on legal matters cos its his Wife's lawsuit.?
Also - someone had posted somewhere (don't remember which blog) that "I am sorry you are getting harassed again Marty" - so Miscavige turned the wild dogs on Marty and pushed him over the edge! I don't think there will be any settlement. In fact, I thought it was odd that Monique was only asking for $1 million dollars - she truly had a case against the cult and could have asked for $4 billion in my opinion and a jury would award it to her to teach Miscavige a lesson. Now? No amount of money will be enough because Marty knows Scientology is a con and is destroying lives - he knows he has to go for the juggler vein on Miscavige and take this cult down once and for all!! He does have the power and the power is...HE KNOWS!! He knows all of Miscavige's crimes and will expose every last one!! Miscavige getting into bed with Big Pharma - that one is going to kill the scions when they find out!! Wow - you just can't make this up - I feel sort of privileged to say I was part of a cult that was taken down in my lifetime!!

I am quite grateful that Marty is out of Scientology and has the knowledge to take it down!! Knowledge IS power....the one who knows - wins!!:happydance:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

This seems out of character to me, Marty usually operates with stealth and is a manipulator of magnitude (lol) so something seems to have changed. From the way he has voiced his latest intentions Marty is feeling under extreme pressure ... and is threatening (some would say warning) Miscavige to shut up, pay up and make it all worthwhile (I was surprised too that Mosey only asked for a million) but ... now he has blabbed about certain things (Big Pharma being one of them) surely he is obliged to cough up the whole story at some stage anyway and COB knows that ... so I'm not sure what Marty has achieved?

It's as if he has just handed COB the cards that he was holding ... or torn them up so that neither one is advantaged and both are disadvantaged and now appear even more devious and possibly criminal than before (Marty was there and Marty is involved) ... or, he's leaked certain things now because he knows he will be accepting a gag and soon won't be able to say a word and hopes 'others' will pick things up (that he has now 'mentioned') and run with them.

:confused2:

What a hateful, minging rathole the 'religious', tax advantaged cofs is and all those 'execs' who are still in there scheming, protecting and lying probably should just go down with the ship.

Disgusting, fake navy suited wannabes ... the lot of them, they should all be dragged back to reality and made to do worthwhile work for a living, that would soon snap em out of the dream world they currently inhabit ... (paid for by the fools that 'donate' for services). Look what trying to do that did for Marty!

:whistling:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Miscavige getting into bed with Big Pharma - that one is going to kill the scions when they find out!! Wow - you just can't make this up

I have run clinical trials for Big Pharma. I can tell you unequivocally two things:

1) $CN has nothing they want except a large pool of undiagnosed mental patients.

2) The Co$ poses no threat to them and therefore if they were to be contacted by Davy, 99.99% of Big Pharma Directors would respond: "who?".

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I have run clinical trials for Big Pharma. I an tell you unequivocally two things:

1) $CN has nothing they want except a large pool of undiagnosed mental patients.

2) The Co$ poses no threat to them and therefore if they were to be contacted by Davy, 99.99% of Big Pharma Directors would respond: "who?".

I've no doubt you are right on both counts ... but even so, the cult field (from where money is garnered) would be a wee bit 'upset' if they were to find out.

:biggrin:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
I've no doubt you are right on both counts ... but even so, the cult field (from where money is garnered) would be a wee bit 'upset' if they were to find out.

:biggrin:

You are quite right.

Now Udarnik is on the [STRIKE]fair game[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]disconection[/STRIKE] [STRIKE] squirrel[/STRIKE] , blast! Santa's naughty list.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
How David Miscavige attempted to sell out Scientology to Big Pharma (Pharmaceutical companies) while continuing to bilk adherents of hundreds of millions by positioning himself as the nemesis of Big Pharma.

If Miscavige is selling out the implication is that big pharma is buying into something that would be beneficial to them.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
What could big pharma possibly want from a shrinking 2 bit cult? Their massive client base? :hysterical:
Their ability to sway public opinion? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Their industry of death idiocy is not even as worrisome as a fruit-fly to an elephant. The Church of Scientology has nothing of value for these companies.

If this ever comes out, it will probably be along the lines of Miscavige wanting to hire out one their auditoriums for an event, or sell a property earmarked as an ideal org to them or something equally as thrilling.