What's new

Marty Rathbun "framed for murder of brother"

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Personally, I don't think Marty really gives a damn about the non-organized 'Independent Scientologists', except as they serve to bolster his own 'status' with media/officialdom as the 'speaker' for Scientology opponents.

He remembers Bob Minton well.

Zinj

freethinker

Sponsor
This is about the closest to the truth as you can get regarding Marty, DM and Scientology.

Somehow and in someway. I think they are all in cahoots.

Maybe not in tactical agreement, but in strategy.

That is, they (DM, Marty, et al.) want to keep making their little moves while keeping the whole game in tack.

And that game is the institution of the Church of Scientology and the technology of Scientology, and all its manipulation, intimidation, and contempt for people.

This is not a fight to free the slaves; it is a competition to be the slave driver.

A pox on all their houses and all their supporters.

The Anabaptist Jacques

NeverMe

Patron
I haven't been keeping up....... was there a duel at sundown on August 17th? No? Anything at all happen? An apology letter? A withdrawal of the accusations? Yes? No? Anything?

Sorry, I've been too lazy to read the blog of the above mentioned allegedly accused murderer and deadline issuer..... I guess nothing happened, then.....???

rhill

Patron with Honors
I haven't been keeping up....... was there a duel at sundown on August 17th? No? Anything at all happen? An apology letter? A withdrawal of the accusations? Yes? No? Anything? ... I guess nothing happened, then.....???

Shocking, huh? Also I am too still waiting for a couple other things, like the connecting of the dots, or the not publicly released information concerning Edward McBride's suicide. I had to give up on the meat-mincing of historian Chris Owen re. LRH's war record.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I haven't been keeping up....... was there a duel at sundown on August 17th? No? Anything at all happen? An apology letter? A withdrawal of the accusations? Yes? No? Anything?

Sorry, I've been too lazy to read the blog of the above mentioned allegedly accused murderer and deadline issuer..... I guess nothing happened, then.....???

Where is KhaKhan??
I am not going there to check to see what happened...!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Shocking, huh? Also I am too still waiting for a couple other things, like the connecting of the dots, or the not publicly released information concerning Edward McBride's suicide. I had to give up on the meat-mincing of historian Chris Owen re. LRH's war record.

Heh. I hadn't seen the mincemeat reference :)

Yeah, There's been lots of 'coming soon' stuff. Mike knows enough to put Davey in jail, but, he's waiting for Panorama, or Today Tonight, or maybe till everybody forgets it. And, where *is* mike anyway? He's been a bit scarce of late on Marty's blog. Is that a *good* sign (for him) or an indication of back-channel skulduggery? (Edit: he's back, so, I guess my hopes for him are dashed)

Marty hasn't even really come out with a 'Mission Statement' yet. Except that he's said everything in his 'Welcome' page, but, that's only about him selling his auditing services; and, he's 'creating leaders' somewhere.

But, we know more about what he *doesn't* want. Picketing, prosecution, 'attention' on Scn...

Zinj

Last edited:

TEoS

Patron with Honors
Has Rathbun started "putting ethics" into Tom Cruise yet? He said he was gonna do that too. Did I miss it?

I think maybe we should have a Rathbun "To do" list thread :)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Yes, yes, yes. Do it! Include links to the original promises or statements of intent. Or others can add in ones if you don't want to do all the research yourself. Just get the ball rolling. I'm sure it will be a popular thread.

Paul

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Has Rathbun started "putting ethics" into Tom Cruise yet? He said he was gonna do that too. Did I miss it?

Yes, yes, yes. Do it! Include links to the original promises or statements of intent. Or others can add in ones if you don't want to do all the research yourself. Just get the ball rolling. I'm sure it will be a popular thread.

Paul

Well, if Marty isn't willing or able to do his job, that's his problem. I might be able to do it for him, but not quite willing - yet. Some bigger sums of money might possibly make me change my mind. I await his offers... :waiting: :giggle:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Well, if Marty isn't willing or able to do his job, that's his problem. I might be able to do it for him, but not quite willing - yet. Some bigger sums of money might possibly make me change my mind. I await his offers... :waiting: :giggle:

I like the idea of having a Rathbun I-will-do list out in the open. It will attract comment, and notice, and maybe some of his groupies will get the idea (rightly or wrongly) he's just stringing them along. Kinda like the "LRH biography" or "SuperPower" or "the updated Scn Dictionary" or "OT IX and X" etc. etc.

I wouldn't call it a "to do" list as people suggest things he should do all the time, and it's not the same as statements HE has made of things he will do.

Paul

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I like the idea of having a Rathbun I-will-do list out in the open. It will attract comment, and notice, and maybe some of his groupies will get the idea (rightly or wrongly) he's just stringing them along. Kinda like the "LRH biography" or "SuperPower" or "the updated Scn Dictionary" or "OT IX and X" etc. etc.

I wouldn't call it a "to do" list as people suggest things he should do all the time, and it's not the same as statements HE has made of things he will do.

Paul

I see your point. You might well be right, it should be Marty's "I-will-do" list. It's just that I don't see how culties, who spent a lot of time waiting for their promised "products" while "in", would now suddenly see the error of their ways. :confused2:

Last edited: