What's new

Marty Rathbun is nuts-

skydog

Patron Meritorious
The cheese is really sliding off Marty's cracker-he has begun talking about himself in the third person.:omg:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/02/13/on-dms-behavior/

In pertinent part:

One definite characteristic? Those who have been around DM know he refuses to be audited by ANYONE. He claims that everyone is out tech. Ray Mithoff, who LRH trusted as his auditor and senior technical terminal on the planet is unqualified and “criminally out tech” according to DM. What about all those people in RTC who decide who is or who isn’t an in-tech auditor and sit in judgment on the TRs and metering of every auditor on the planet. Surely they are qualified to audit Dear Leader? When Marty Rathbun was the highest official in RTC and was entrusted by DM to exclusively audit the top celebrities and VIPs, Marty had the temerity to suggest to Shelly Miscavige that maybe Dave might need a session since he was sick as a dog and that he would be happy to provide it. Shelly looked like a doe stuck in the headlights. From that point forward Marty, who up to that point could do no wrong in DM’s eyes – after bailing him out of a heap of trouble on numerous occasions – was a marked man. And, of course, there never was a session!

I know that when Skydog starts talking about himself in the third person, he has finally gone nuts.

allthings

Patron
I'm getting the impression this latest load of horseshit was written by someone else, despite saying "by Marty Rathbun"... perhaps someone named Lloyd.

Or maybe Marty IS losing whatever was left of his mind.

minnie

Patron with Honors
The article is written by Mike Rinder this time (who I think also has been going by the alias of Lloyd). :)

Spirited

Patron with Honors
Marty didnt write that. Mike Rinder did.
LLoyd is a nickname that mikes mates gave him in the S.O apparently.

skydog

Patron Meritorious
Marty didnt write that. Mike Rinder did.
LLoyd is a nickname that mikes mates gave him in the S.O apparently.

Skydog is sorry, he had an MU and went right over Mike Rinder in the title. He then became sleepy and started talking stupid. He will be sent back to cramming.

AnonKat

Crusader
The cheese is really sliding off Marty's cracker-he has begun talking about himself in the third person.:omg:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/02/13/on-dms-behavior/

In pertinent part:

One definite characteristic? Those who have been around DM know he refuses to be audited by ANYONE. He claims that everyone is out tech. Ray Mithoff, who LRH trusted as his auditor and senior technical terminal on the planet is unqualified and “criminally out tech” according to DM. What about all those people in RTC who decide who is or who isn’t an in-tech auditor and sit in judgment on the TRs and metering of every auditor on the planet. Surely they are qualified to audit Dear Leader? When Marty Rathbun was the highest official in RTC and was entrusted by DM to exclusively audit the top celebrities and VIPs, Marty had the temerity to suggest to Shelly Miscavige that maybe Dave might need a session since he was sick as a dog and that he would be happy to provide it. Shelly looked like a doe stuck in the headlights. From that point forward Marty, who up to that point could do no wrong in DM’s eyes – after bailing him out of a heap of trouble on numerous occasions – was a marked man. And, of course, there never was a session!

I know that when Skydog starts talking about himself in the third person, he has finally gone nuts.

It was written by Mike Rinder so it is not written in the third person.

aaron saxton

Patron with Honors
I communicated to Marty

I have communicated to Marty Rathbun.

I swore that the content of the emails would remain confidential in order to provide a free passage of information.

There was not much communication.

It is my determination from the correspondence that Marty Rathbun has unstated goals and desires that perhaps do not allign with those I have been communicating with on ESMB or WWP or anywhere. There is at least one aspect in common.

It seems most persons want to see DM gone, but it also appears most seem to desire the throne itself gone as well.

Avoid a diet of fruit and nuts.

Someone is only nuts if they keep eating them.

A Chipmunk taught me that who kept them stored away for years.

AnonKat

Crusader
I have communicated to Marty Rathbun.

I swore that the content of the emails would remain confidential in order to provide a free passage of information.

There was not much communication.

It is my determination from the correspondence that Marty Rathbun has unstated goals and desires that perhaps do not allign with those I have been communicating with on ESMB or WWP or anywhere. There is at least one aspect in common.

It seems most persons want to see DM gone, but it also appears most seem to desire the throne itself gone as well.

Avoid a diet of fruit and nuts.

Someone is only nuts if they keep eating them.

A Chipmunk taught me that who kept them stored away for years.

Consider this: Just being a presence on the net is enturbelating DM like hell. Because DM is a Paranoid Narcissist he is driving himself nuts. Marty just has to sit there.

I think personnaly he is just watching what unfolds and is going to work whatever will emerge from the ruins after the church has been shattered.

The longer Miscavige stays in power the less there will be to salvage of the Church.

When he is gone still a huge war chest remains under control of IAS. This Warchest has to be Emptied out. The onley way I see this happen is by LAW SUITS and to a lesser extent fines and penalties.

You are worried that Mike and Marty will wade in and insert themself in the existing church. If it does happens he has to be instrumental in the smooth refunding of money to all victims and plaintiffs. This will be a huge test. Personnaly I would work with what he has now. Built on the momentem and make Scientology a global village with optimum use of the internet.

Personnaly I would not want to get caught up in the huge shitstorm of lawsuits that is yet to come after we rob it of its last Vig leaf.

Hail Xenu Hail Marcabia. Lets sue the fuck out of the C of $ !!!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
There are an awful lot of assumptions here Anoncat, including that any of Scientology's hidden or open assets could be accessed by someone taking over from Miscavige. And, you fail to explain how Miscavige could or would 'leave' anyway.

Jumping to Marty and Mike presiding over the disbursement of funds from hypothetical lawsuits is further than anybody's crystal ball can see.

Zinj

AnonKat

Crusader
There are an awful lot of assumptions here Anoncat, including that any of Scientology's hidden or open assets could be accessed by someone taking over from Miscavige. And, you fail to explain how Miscavige could or would 'leave' anyway.

Jumping to Marty and Mike presiding over the disbursement of funds from hypothetical lawsuits is further than anybody's crystal ball can see.

Zinj

I am adressing Aarons worry of Rathbun stepping in. Anyone wo follows up Miscavige will have discretion of the funds.

personally i do not think at this stage of his life Marty will get himself into that hornets nest.

Hyphotetical it is indeed . That is why it is Hyphotetical. I am ready to listen to your Hypothesis.

If we factor Marty completely out. Lawsuits are still the best way to hit the Church where it hurts: In the Wallet.

Scientology: SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I have always been under the suspicion that Jim Logan has been posting for him on occasion. One time I actually called Jim on it because of the timezone that the Op was posted in.

"It’s odd that this new thread is shown as having been posted on Sept 1 2009 when, I am on the East Coast and the day is August 31, 2009 at 10:50pm. That means it would be even earlier at Central time for Texas.

Jim Logan, your reply shows Sept 1 2009 1:28 am. Are you posting for Marty?"

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/01/for-whom-does-bert-fields-work/

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I have always been under the suspicion that Jim Logan has been posting for him on occasion. One time I actually called Jim on it because of the timezone that the Op was posted in.

"It’s odd that this new thread is shown as having been posted on Sept 1 2009 when, I am on the East Coast and the day is August 31, 2009 at 10:50pm. That means it would be even earlier at Central time for Texas.

Why would it matter?

Without even worrying about whether it's true, it's perfectly possible that Logan might receive an emailed missive from Marty which he then posts as Marty's to the blog. After all, if Marty's off gallivanting the globe on myserious funds for mysterious purposes it might be more convenient for him.

Zinj

AnonKat

Crusader

“There is a condition worse than blindness, and that is, seeing something that isn't there.”

L. Ron Hubbard

byte301

Crusader
byte doesn't care who wrote that crap. byte still thinks "his cheese is really sliding off his cracker" is very funny and very true.:p